Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    badovinatzn- hmmm, i'm not really sure what those numbers are. I did not even asked for any results after my blood got taken...all i knew was that i was pregnant and that was enough for me lol Sorry, i'm not much help with this :D.
  • Options
    woooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooo! More babies! Ok.. well.... how bout some more baby dust this way? Going back for 2nds this week!
    Yes... still have the baby fever, even if I still technically have a baby... hehehe... Going in for I.U.I. anywhere from Thurs to Monday! I used clomid once again and had a really bad reaction... Migraine for 6 DAYS!
    Has anyone else had this reaction? Badovinatzn, haave you gotten your due date yet?
    Rojoe, My doc did 3 ultrasounds in the first month and a half, they're just more critical when you do fertility. No Worries.... Yeah everybody!
  • Options
    Albassabdra,
    Sending tons of baby dust your way =)No I havent got my due date yet. They had me do more blood work today and depending on the hcg levels she'll schedule me an sonogram or more blood work Yikes!, I guess they want it to be a certin number before they'll do a sonogram. According to my last period I should be 5 weeks today =) I googled Due Date calculater and that said March 17th 2011. Good Luck lady I hope you get preggers with me and rojoe =)
  • Options
    Wow good luck luck Albassandra!! Sounds incredibly tiring having two of them! I've tried to convince my body to go for round two.. My body still dissagrees with that idea!
    Tons of baby dust to you!
  • Options
    Albassabdra & Nina619,
    Do you ladies mind sharing a picture of your Sons with me? If so here's my email badovinatzn@yahoo.com..Once I have my lil one I'll be happy to share photos with you =) I've already seen kim's princess she beautiful =)
    I go on wed. for my first U/S and due date soooo excited!
  • Options
    OMG Albassandra!!!! baby dust baby dust baby dust for you. I totally know what you mean Buckman. I wanted/want to go for round 2 in August but I am really thinking about it, I want to because I dont want my kids to have a big age diferance between them, but at the same time I kinda feel bad because my son gets 99% of my time, love, energy, everything and having 2 kids would cut that time to half because it's only me in the picture...what to do, what to do. Half of my family and friends say go for it and the other half say my son is still to small. What do you all think. HELP!!!
  • Options
    hi nina
    would you mind sending me baby pic of 11939 and long file please. He is on my list and i m trying to make final choice before my first iui Thank you in advance. My email is dmf070872@yahoo.com
  • Options
    dmf070872,
    Did you mean 11349?
  • Options
    correction i meant 11349 nina and badovinatzn. thanks
  • Options
    Okay Ladies
    Just got my sonogram this morning and we are having TWINS!!!! I'm feeling really blessed right now all I know is God heard my prayers =)
  • Options
    oh wow congratulations Badovinatzn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im so happy for you. I pray my iui yields a simular result.
  • Options
    Albassandra-buckets and buckets of baby dust your way!!! so, did you had the IUI done on Monday?

Badovinatzn-OH WOW! GOD is great isn't he? Congratulations!!! that is amazing. I am very happy for you also. Do you know what your numbers were on that vial? i'm just curious.
  • Options
    Roje81,
    They were 12 million and the dr said that they were very good swimmers =)
  • Options
    Hey everybody, congrats on the BFPs. Baby dust to Sandra.

As for me, I'm about to join a support group for loss of child and I'm on an antidepressant that seems to be working.
  • Options
    Got a big old NEGATIVE on Sunday....so will try again this cycle. Thanks for all the good wishes everyone!
    Smaciegracie: I'm glad you're seeking help, I can't imagine what you must be going thru. You know you're always in my prayers.
  • Options
    Ugh!! Better luck this next time, Albassandra.
  • Options
    Smacie- I hope you are doing well..

Albassandra-Oh man! best of luck next time. We were wondering what had happened to you!
  • Options
    hello everyone! Had 2nd I.U.I. last friday. keeping fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Good Luck Girly hope it works =)

Rojoe81, How's your pregnancy coming along?
  • Options
    Hi all! Congrats on your pregnancies! :) But I have a questio for you guys. Why did you choose this particular donor? I'm just wondering why he's so popular. lool
  • Options
    I chose him because I wanted a Mexican donor, and 3 years ago when I was searching there weren't a lot of other donors to choose from then he appeared, and I thought he would be the perfect donor. Oh, and the thought of a Mexican man with blue eyes...intriguing.
  • Options
    Good luck, albassandra. rojoe- where are you?
  • Options
    Hello ladies..
    Albassandra- Have a question for you? We are going to try again in two months and I was curious if you had to re-register or fill out the paperwork again the Cryobank?

And lots of dust your way! Good luck!
  • Options
    Buckman! I new you couldn't resist! hahaha! No, didn't have to re-register, just went online and ordered..... Did it in like 3mins. Are we going to try for another two months apart exactly to the day again? I want to be first this time!
  • Options
    Hi girls!!!! I haven't been in here for months and I decided to stop and see what's been going on w/ my fellow 49ers =). I was reading to catch up and I see that we have 2 pregnancies. Congrats Rojoe and Badovinatzn!!!! Twins!?!?!? I envy you! I'm a twin myself and I would really love to have twins. It's like being born w/ a best friend =). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and missed you all, Smacie, Alba, Buckman =)
  • Options
    Awww Thanks Gia,
    I'm really excited !!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Gia, welcome back!

Good look Buckman and Albassandra.

ASF: I am probably going to do another IUI in October,providing I'm not already pregnant. I'm three months without a period. I'm hoping I didn't mess up and get pregnant by my "buddy." :/ I'll let you all know, I have an appointment Wednesday.
  • Options
    They would be so exciting if u were Smacie!! That wouldn't be a mess up.. That would still be quite the blessing!! Let us know..
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!!!!

Smacie-Here i am!!! and boy, i had the biggest scare of my life this morning!

badovinatzn-It has been good except for early this morning. Evidently i had a bad case of heartburn and some abdominal pain so i called my husband while he was on his way to work this morning at 5:30a.m. to come back home and take me to the hospital. I was in so much pain that i was even having difficulty breathing. The 12 minute drive to the hospital felt like an eternity i was crying the whole way there. I love this baby so much already that if anything were to happen to him/her i would be so devastated. I just wanted to make sure that the baby was ok and he/she was. they check the little heartbeat and it was fine, after being in the Er for about 3 hours i started feeling better. but anyway, enough of that...

on a better note, today i am 15 weeks pregnant. My RE discharged me from their office last month and he referred me to a coleague of his OBG whom i have an appointment with on wednesday so i am very excited about that. I'm hoping that we can find out the sex of the baby then but probably not because it is still kind of early to tell. I was told that they could tell at 18 weeks and i am still 3 weeks shy on that. what do you ladies think though? is it possible to find out before the 18 weeks?

Smacie-Good luck on wednesday and i hope that you are pregnant! :D unless you don't want to have a baby by your buddy that is but just like Buckman said, that would be a blessing. Take care ladies!

badovinatzn-how about yours? how is your pregnancy coming along?
  • Options
    Buckman-Good luck to you on trying again!!! that is awsome. buckets and buckets of baby dust your way.

Albassandra-Good luck to you too hun, Buckets and buckets of baby dust your way too!!

Gia-Thank you :)

sweetiepie-We wanted a donor of mexican origin as well because my husband is mexican and we liked the fact that the donor is 5'6" like my husband and he was 151 lbs. and so was my husband. We too like Smacie, were intrigued by the fact that he had blue eyes, although there is plenty of mexican people with blue and green eyes even though we do not see many of them in the states :D..i just loved the fact that he had blue eyes. Over all we liked all his features.