Options

Donor 11349

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Rojoe81,
    I'm doing great starting to get over the morning sickness =) Got to see the twins yesterday and man o man are they lil busy bodies they were moving around so much and both of them were sucking there thumbs =0. I did have a scare at 8 weeks I started bleeding and went to the hospital they said there was a small tear on the placenta of baby A but both babies were still healthy and strong the bleeding stopped the next day and everything was fine the dr. said I was doing too much and I needed to slow down =) oops it scared the crap out of me! My dr said that they can tell the sex of the babies when I am 16weeks so you should be able to find out shortly.i'm 12 weeks so i'll find out in about a month =)
  • Options
    badovinatzn-oh wow, i am sooo glad to hear that both babies are healthy and strong! that would have scared the crap out of me too!! You know, i have not had any morning sickness at all. How ever, i do get sick every now and then around 5ish after i get home from work but not too often though. That is soo cute that the babies were sucking their little thumbs :D. I remember mine had his/her little hands on its side on the last ultra sound that i had and when the doc. was performing the ultra sound on me he/she moved its hands to the back of his/her head, i thought it was so adorable. Even though I can't see much, it is just breath taking seeing my little baby. You know, i had forgotten that we were only 3 weeks apart! that is awsome :)..
  • Options
    Hey ladies, I am not pregnant. I never thought I'd be happy to say that. LOL!

Rojoe- I think you will be able to find out before 18 weeks. The week after I lost my baby, a co-worker who was due the same week as I was found out she was having a boy, so that was 16 weeks. I think they'll be able to tell you.

Badovinatzn- I saw your tummy on facebook...whoa! lol

Rojoe- Is your tummy getting big?

Buckman- Wow...trying again. Congrats and good luck.

Albassandra- Good luck, haven't you already the 2nd IUI? If so, how many days past IUI?

I am thinking of having another IUI this month or next month.
  • Options
    Hey smacie-Well, as long as you are happy that you are not we are happy too :D..

I do, i have a little baby bump but i have had the most horrable pain in my lower region like on my pubic bone :(. I almost went to the clinic this morning because it hurt to stand,walk,sit or do anything it just hurt real bad but i decided to wait until tomorrow. It seems to have gotten better though. It does not hurt as much now, i have been laying down aaaall day,literally. I have been doing nothing but watch movies on life time lol! I did a little bit of research on google and some ladies say that it's kind of normal. Has anybody else experience this?? those of you whom have had boys, have you all had pubic bone pain during your pregnancies?

Smacie-Buckets and Buckets of baby dust to you and goood luck :)
  • Options
    Hi ladies its been a while since i post but i was feeling very down and didn't know if i was going to do this again but i told my self this is what i really want ,so this is my update i have been going to the doctors to find out what was wrong with me turns out i have a short luteral phase which means i ovulate late not giving the egg time to implant itself so they put me on metformin they on day 12 i went in and they said that my egg was 15mm and that they wanted me to give myself a trigger shot on the 15 dayso i did that was afraid but my sister did it and amazing it did not hurt at all felt burning afterwards but i was cool then 36 hr after that i had my iui they said that the sperm was 60% which was good they said for donor sperm go 11349 and that i was fertile and ripe lol hahahaha and that they got the sperm has close as they could so i was happy about that ,so now i am on my 2ww and beside feeling bloated and not feeling really good at all i am ok don't know how the symptoms are suppose to be this is my 3rd iui and it does feel different but don't want to get my hopes up for another let down but pray for me and congrate to everyone on there pregnancy and i will keep you guys posted and let you know if i get a BFN URGGGG or a BFP yay!!!! lol hahahahaha
  • Options
    Good luck Indigo! buckets and buckets of baby dust your way!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! it's been awhile..... No baby for us. Not this time. Well we had decided to only try 3 times this time around,(last time we did 8 iui's, 3 with hubby, 5 with donor.) so we have one more try....... So we will wait. This month is our son's birthday and baptism, so we don't want anything to stress us and interfere with his events, he is the boss you know!
  • Options
    Hello to all. I and my partner also have a child by 11349. He is almost a year and a half. I was pleased when I found this group. I so relate to the trials and triumphs you all have been through. I had read that someone had a rather large baby. I too had a 10.4 pounder. Has anyone else found they had larger babies by this donor? If any one is willing to share a picture I would be willing to do the same. I wish you all the best on your baby quests.
  • Options
    Suntea I would love to share pics with you!
    Please hit me up with an e-mail @ buckman7578@yahoo.com

Wow! another boy! I guess that makes six boys and I have the only little girl still!

It sounds like all the boys were large!
  • Options
    Does anyone have pics of this donor?

My fiance is 5' 8" and looks a little mexican (140 pounds). He is actually native american, but his half brother always joked that the pool man was his "REAL" father.

He has thick curly black (dark brown) hair and I have blue eyes, so this donor could easily work.

I have been through so much at this point that I just want GOOD sperm. He could be 120 pounds and 6'7" tall right now and I really wouldn't care!

Thanks in advance to all for your help.

My email is mandi102778@verizon.net
  • Options
    Well! Hello everybody. I'm getting caught up. Another baby boy??? WOW! Hi suntea73. If you have registered on the sibiling registry my email is on there. I'd love to see a pic of your little boy. Please shoot me an email.

albassandra- I will saying prayers for you that the 3rd time is a charm.

rojoe- Lifetime is the best! lol
  • Options
    Thanks smacie!
    Suntea73, email me at syvetter@sbcglobal.net . Would LOVE to trade pics!
  • Options
    Hi Suntea73, my email is nina619@hotmail.com and I have tons of pictures of my son I love to share.

Buckman- WOW,you have the only girl!!! I hope on my second time around I get a girl.

albassandra- GOOD LUCK, we have our fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    IUI # 10...BFN...
  • Options
    Smacie-
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm going to add my 2 cents - hopefully you are ok with that. It took me 4 IUI's...and if I didn't get it this time, we had another plan. Our dr suggested doing a laparoscopy - b/c i could've had 'silent' endometriosis - only visible with that surgery. Or i could've had polyps - again, visible with the surgery. However, i DID get a BFP last week..and this is what i did my 4th time around:
    1. acupuncture once a week for two months
    2. acupressure - everyday for a month (massaging pressure points for fertility on my feet)
    3. took Crinone - a 'natural' suppository every morning
    4. took femara
    5. took the Ovidrel shot
    6. exercised for stress reduction

so...not sure WHAT did it actually this time, but that's what i did. Good luck to you. I'll be thinking about you....
  • Options
    Thanks Shelley, I have heard a lot of rave about accupuncture. I think I reaaly need to do something for stress.
  • Options
    Hi everyone... my partner and I are in the last couple of stages in the donor selecting process, and we are pretty much set on donor 11349. Hopefully we will be doing our first IUI sometime this month. I want to thank Kim for sharing with me, but I would also love to hear about the other children born by using this donor. I have seen Kim's beautiful baby girl, and I am interested in seeing the resemblance in the boys. Would the other families mind sharing a picture or two of the boys with me pretty please? :)
  • Options
    Oops, I forgot my email... It is shugarrushed@hotmail.com... Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Well, donor 11349 was a popular choice amongst us ladies! He's got a million boys (including mine in Heaven and one little girl. Hopefully, I'll be adding to this soon. Dear God, please be kind to me. It's been a long road.

shugarrashed-did you get a chance to purchase vials before he became unavailable to the public? Did you have an IUI? How did it turn out?
  • Options
    Smaciegracie -

I have read the entire post, all 15 pages! I'm so glad you didn't give up. It's been a long road for you but you will be blessed with another baby again. Keep trying!

May I ask you why you haven't considered IVF yet? From what I have read, the success rates for IVF seems higher than IUIs.

I am not using donor 11349. Reading the posts are helpful for me in preparing for my upcoming IUI (first). I find so many strong women like yourself, UALTIGGER and others who endure the physical pain and emotionally draining process.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you, Hayley! I hadn't considered IVF in the past because of the cost. My insurance only pays for office visits and diagnostics. I have found a program that is $6,150 and is basically a 2 for 1 type of deal...so we'll see. I believe something will happen for me soon.
  • Options
    Good luck, smaciegracie! Lots of baby dust to you!
  • Options
    I had a baby girld using this donor. She was born 8/9/09 @ 9:53am and weighed 7.9oz and was 21' long. She is healthy. If you want to contact me, email me at mlezama14@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Do any of you have pics of the donors that wants to share and also the voice interview? Thx!
  • Options
    I have a little girl from donor 11349 born in 2011. I was wondering if anyone wants to connect. mnlbaby2011@gmail.com
  • Options
    Smaciegracie, hope thinks worked out for you. Do you mind sharing what program you found for thd 3 for 1 price.
  • Options
    Mnl_baby.. sorry didnt see your post from so long ago... i sent you an email.. or you can contact me at buckman7578@yahoo.com

I have two little girls from this donor.