Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    Thank you, TL. Are you using 11349? How many cycles have you done? Any meds?
  • Options
    I definitely will Smacie..So far it has been 5 days and I am extremely anxious for day 14 to get here!!!!
  • Options
    smaciegracie, my donor is 11615. I have been through two IVF cycles-husband, three natural IUI-donor and currently on a medicated IUI (day 12-donor. I was first misdiagnosed and recommended by the Dr. to attempt naturally...two miscarrages later we opted for a second opinion. Which in total has been a six-seven year struggle.

I am so glad that this bulletin exsists and that everyone is soo supportive. And it's great that you ladies of 11349 have this posting.

Best to all!
  • Options
    Thank you buckman cause i am on day 12 and still no surge i am stressing like know other WERE is this SURGE!!!!! lol i mean do you really ovulate 14 days every month i don't want to miss it
  • Options
    Hi ladies well i had my iui and now i am on my path to the 2ww i must say it did not hurt but i have spotting brown spotting anyons hav that and cramping my temp went up and i am just going to rest not feeling to good the cramping i guess i hope everything is ok
  • Options
    Congrats on the IUI...good luck!
  • Options
    ok is this normal after IUI i have cramping really bad i have not been feeling good i wen to the doctor they tested me but it was a BFN but they said that it is too early to tell that it has not attached or implanted yet butthe pain on one side just hurts i couldn't sleep it has been 5 days since IUI any one have this problem
  • Options
    I just had mu IUI today and I dont have any cramping at all.
    Indig711 what was the sperm count when you did your iui just curious cause I know staci had her's and the count was 4 million and mine today was 5 million I'm wondering if something is wrong with this batch?????
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I hope this last batch weren't all bad, but you do need to call CCB asap because there is a time limit. Make sure they give the correct fax number for Melonee Evans because they put the wrong one on my paperwork they sent to my RE's office. The paperwork finally got approved, but I'm still waiting on my money.
  • Options
    Thanks Staci, I'll be sure to do that!
  • Options
    i was told that it was 15 million by my doctor whether that is true or not i don't know what i do know is that i cranped alot and it wa not nice at all it stop today finally some relief
  • Options
    First of all I want to say that I read this whole thread and it is very moving and amazing. You are all wonderful women and I wish you all the best with 11349!!
    Indigo711 - in the Ask Cal. Cryo. forum it was recently posted by the admin. that the numbers are:

10 million IUI/Premium
    15 million ICI/Premium

So the 15 mil your doctor told you sounds accurate and even above average if it was for an IUI...
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Haven't posted in awhile.. Any new "moms"?
  • Options
    Thanks BabyGaga.

Hi albasandra!

Indigo- I'm glad that cramping stopped.

Rojoe- What's up? Any news?

My next IUI will be Saturday; 3 eggs! :) YAY! That's what I had when I got pregnant. So I'm hopeful. Now as long as the counts are normal or better I should be able to maintain that hope for awhile.
  • Options
    I had my IUI today...5 million. This is pissing me off! I'm thinking the last batch is bad!
  • Options
    Are you serious now that make me wonder if my doctor is being honest with me or not.
  • Options
    well i am sad today i got a BFN AF came and i am not happy ,so i guess back tothe drawing board i knew somthing was not right but this time i am going to get it down to a science i didn't get my surge before they did my iui which i thought was strange but this next time i am going to hold out until i get the surge then go.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your BFN indigo711 hopefully next month will be your month. I'm on day 9 of the tww and it's driving me crazy Monday can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies! just wanting to touch base with you all about my last IUI.

Smacie-I'm sorry i kind of disappeared for a little bit. I was just really sad :( so i was just trying to recupe from that. I Had a BFN exactly on day 14th after my first IUI. I actually did a pregnancy test a night before without telling my husband because i just couldn't take it any more and it was negative as well. I started spotting real early on day 14th and eventually i got my period so needless to say i was very crushed. The weird thing is that technically i got my period like 3 days early on that sicle. It was also very unausually heavy. I was a bit conscerned and i felt so bloated and also had a back ache for 3 days like never before.

Indigo-I had terrible cramping about 5 or 6 days after my IUI as well to the poin that i was unable to sleep for 2 days straight. Don't know what that is all about.

The good news is that I had my second IUI 2 days ago on my second cycle so i am extremely happy again and i am on the 2ww again. I was told that the sperm count was 19 million and 61% motility. Last time how ever, the motility was only 36% and i want to say that the count was 11million. Wish me luck ladies!

Good luck to you Smacie and i'm very sorry about your BFN Indigo.
  • Options
    Smacie- You posted about paper work getting approved and waiting on money, forgive me if i am being nosy but what do you mean by that? Is it in reference to a refund on a vial from the bank? (I might be totally wrong), I do apologize if i am but i'm just wondering if the sperm count was real low on my last IUI as well, i just can't remember I thought i heard my Doc. saying that it was 11 but i am not for sure. anyway, i am just curious. Sorry for all my bad grammar too! :D.
  • Options
    sorry rojoe81 about the Bfn i understand what you are talking about i cramped like no other it was painfull still don't know what that was about i will be haveing another iui in about 2 ww let me know how yours go and good luck
  • Options
    Hey there, rojoe! I'm sorry about your BFN, but it sounds like you had awesome numbers on your last IUI. In the post about paperwork etc : I had a vial that only had 4.90 million sperm(They guarantee at least 10 million on an IUI vial). So since the count was low they refunded my money for the vial. Then I had the same problem again on this 2nd cycle (technically 9th cycle...the vial only had 5 million. So they are sending me two vials-no charge, and if the vials I already have are low I've been instructed to use two and they will refund me the money for the cost of the vials. I'm on day 8 since the IUI...not too hopeful because of the sperm issue, but it'd be nice. Good luck rojoe and indigo!
  • Options
    By the way, when I got pregnant by this donor my vial had 13 million and 30 something motility. You got some good swimmers,honey.
  • Options
    Indigo- Thank you! Good luck to you too!! :).

Smacie-Thak you to you too! and i wish you the best of luck on this round. I am only on day 3 after IUI right now and you know, i did not feel anything at all like i did last time. I am not cramping like i was on my first IUI. I did take clomyd though, i forgot to mentioned that yesterday. I took it days 3-7 of cycle. Wow, are you serious! i did not know that they could send you another vial if sperm count was low. Do you know what the time frame is on that by any chance? shoot, 4 more days and it will be a month since my first IUI. I wish i would have known this. I'm still going to call my Doc. and ask about the count on my first vial. Thanks for that info smacie. Yes, i was very exited to hear about these numbers this time around. Thanks for sharing your numbers from the time you got pregnant ;).

I will keep you ladies posted, i won't disappeared for too long this time :D.

Albasandra-Second round hun ;) and feeling alot better.
  • Options
    rojoe= There is a time frame; has to be within 5 days of IUI. If your first was below the count it would be too late now, but I doubt it was if your doctor didn't make a fuss about it. The 1st time my vial was bad they only offered me a credit for a vial, but no shipping or a refund of 645.00. Since I had a problem again they offered me what I told you above to use with my the vials I have left should they be low counts also. Badovinatz also had the same problem with her vial...it must just be something with the vials from that particular freeze date. They refunded her the cost of the vial and shipping. The vials they are sending me are from a different freeze date. Keep us posted. I'll let you all know what happens.
  • Options
    Smacie-Oh, ok i see..Yeah, it is way too late. I'll keep you guys posted.

I am now 5 days post IUI i had light cramping today and a little of twingers on my right ovary and some discharge!!(sorry ladies)for the past 4 days, I did not had this last time. Could it be due to the clomid? I dunno, i have never experienced this before. Anyway, we will see....
  • Options
    Hey everybody, I had BFN. I started my period. I'm not sure if I want to continue, this has been a tough fight. My white flag is half staffed.

Rojoe- I had cramping with my 1st few IUIs and twinges with all them except the last 3. Clomid made me not so nice and, I had hot flashes. Good luck!
  • Options
    hi smaciegracie and rojoe81 i am getting another vial today and i wanted to know your freeze date for the those bad vials so that i can request another freeze date
  • Options
    Hello Indigo711,
    I aslo had the same problem as smaciegracie my freeze date was 09/19/2007 CCB was great about returning my money and shipping cost I just ordered another vial and asked if they could give me another freeze date and they said that was fine I'll have my 2nd IUI on the 24th. I hope this helps, I'm not to sure what smaciegracie's freeze dates were but I'll email her and ask..
  • Options
    i had my iui and my sperm was great i got to see them move they are fast unfortunely my cervix was close so they had to dialate me which was painfull she got the sperm into my cervix but not the uterus but since they are good swimmer they should make thier was so i will pray and cross my fingers that it works this time i will know on the 30th