Options

Donor 11349

Have anyone had a baby from donor 11349? I'm using this donor and i would like to know if any of u have had a baby from this donor. if she can show me a pic of her baby. I'm from the Bay Area and i would like to meet a family that have use this donor. As i would be doing my 2nd TTC around 11/6/08.

Comments

• Options
    I'm trying with 11349 also. Let know if you have any luck. I've done I.U.I. w/clomid. Possibly pregnant yet, will test on Thursday. Good luck to us.
  • Options
    I used this donor back in November and got pregnant on my first try. I am currently on my fourth month. Let me me know how it works out. I am curious how many and what his children look. I guess I don't get access to the sibling registry til after i give birth to my little stink:) Good luck to you guys!
  • Options
    I'm pregnant two! on my 5th try! Currently on week 5!
  • Options
    I meant too, as in also. first ultrasound on Feb 10th, then we'll talk about one or two... hahaha..
  • Options
    I'm excited for you...and glad to hear of another success from this donor. I know there are other children from this donor but you're first one I have met. I wish you guys the best of luck!!

I got to see the baby heartbeat at just 5 1/2 weeks its really kinda moving :)

By the way if you ever want to chat or keep in touch I'm on these boards quite a bit.. also my name is Kim
  • Options
    Thanks Kim. I'm Sandra. Just had second ultrasound yesterday. I'll be 9 weeks tommorrow. Seeing the heartbeat is amazing.... Actually getting to see a more human shape this time was exciting! Are you going find out the gender of the baby, or leave it as a surprise?
    by the way only one baby.... thank goodness or else my husband may have passed out... hahaha...
  • Options
    Nice to meet you Sandra, I'm glad your baby is doing well. The last time I got to have an ultrasound was a 6 1/2 weeks.. seems like forever. Anyway next Thursday I get to go have the 19 week ultrasound and yes I'm going to find out the gender.. I'm very excited and nervous because the last time I saw the little one It looked a lot like a sea horse:) This is the big appointment where they will check the baby for any birth defects and hopefully Its little legs aren't crossed so I can finally know what to call it..
  • Options
    Hey Sandra, just wanted to update you, we just found out yesterday that we are having a little baby girl!! She looks very healthy and has all her parts..She's also a very active little baby (I can feel her moving all the time now, it's the best feeling!)You'll have to let me know when you and your hubby find out what you're having.. Sorry if I'm too nosy but just curious.. :)
  • Options
    I'm as curious as you! I will definetly keep you updated! A girl!!! how exciting!
    I don't care what I have but I can't wait to find out the gender...
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your situation? Why did you decide to go with a sperm donor?
    Our situation was that hubby's sperm was good genetically speaking, but deformed and slow, so chances of natural pregnancy was slim to none and invitro fertilization was way beyond our financial reach. This was the inexpensive and quicker way to go. I'm 31 and he's 35... we kind felt time was passing us by.
  • Options
    well, I just turned 34 and and my girlfriend is 30 so there was pretty much zero chance she was going to get me pregnant:)Anyway I wanted to have a baby before the onset of 35 and all the sort of potential complications associated w/ getting pregnant after that age. As far as using the cryobank, it just makes our lives easier not to have someone we know donate to the child..
  • Options
    ahhhhhh... I can see how her sperm was unusable.. hahahah...
    We had considered a known donor, but you're right it just brings up too many ifs into the equation. Well hooray for us! I'll keep you posted if you keep me posted!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. We're trying with 11349 also. We're on our 2nd try with ICI and currently in our 2nd TWW. Today is dpo13 and a BFN but we're still hopeful. CCB said there are more than 5 pregnancies with this donor. Hoping to connect with other parents once we get our BFP!
  • Options
    Hi Lulumagoo! Yeah the cryobank told me before I got pregnant that there were at least 5 pregnancies and since then Sandra and I have also become pregnant, so now there are at least 7 pregnancies by this donor (popular guy!) Apparently his spunk works pretty well! I got pregnant on my first try with him.. I'm sure you'll be joining the family before too long as well! Good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome Lulumagoo!
  • Options
    Kim, just wanted to let you know we'll being finding out the gender of the baby on May 19th (if the baby is willing). I'll keep you updated.
  • Options
    Oh I'm so excited for you! Actually I'm excited to know too!I'm sure with a little gentle persuasion they can get their way whether your baby is willing or not.. Good luck.. Finding out the sex is wonderful but seeing there cute little face is the best!
  • Options
    I knew it!!!! I've been dreaming the baby and I was right! I'm having a boy! No persuasion needed. Right when they got to his bottom, he spread his legs wide open at that momment!
    By the Kim.... arent you due like any day now????
    When's your due date? (mine's Oct. 1st) Wishing you a quick and easy labor!
  • Options
    albassandra,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and on finding out the gender! That's so exciting! I see that you're due on Oct. 1st...we're due on Oct. 2nd! Yeah! (different donor though)
  • Options
    Yeah! I'm excited for you! congratulations! I too have always had this feeling of knowing what I was having. (funny how that works). As far as my due date I have exactly 2 months on ya. My due date is Aug 1. I'm getting huge that's for sure. 7-10 weeks left! cant wait to meet the little kid. Its exciting because I can finally see how she is laying inside me know. I can see little legs and knees pop out my belly know and I can feel where her little belly is at when she gets the hiccups.. For all the discomfort its definitely worth it.
  • Options
    Two months exactly! Weird! Strangely enough, I'm still not showing... :( I feel all the kicks and can tell my body has changed, but when I'm dressed and ready to go... people can't tell. they can see I've gained weight but are shocked when I tell them I'm five months pregnant!
    My mother says most women would kill to be me (no big belly), but I can't wait to experience what you have!
  • Options
    Two months exactly! Weird! Strangely enough, I'm still not showing... :( I feel all the kicks and can tell my body has changed, but when I'm dressed and ready to go... people can't tell. they can see I've gained weight but are shocked when I tell them I'm five months pregnant!
    My mother says most women would kill to be me (no big belly), but I can't wait to experience what you have!
    well yeah for us!
  • Options
    MistyandClara! Oct 2nd!!! Neat! ARe you showing yet? I have belly envy!
  • Options
    Kim, How have you been feeling now that you're so close? Excited I'm sure, but still pretty comfortable? You're almost there!
  • Options
    Gosh! I feel like shes about ready to fallout some days.. I wouldn't exactly say I was very comfortable.. Thats alright though as long as shes healthy.. These last weeks I have a feeling are going to drag on forever.. 3-6 weeks left! hard to believe its almost here.. I'll definitely let you know when she arrives and if you are curious as to what one of the donors children looks like I'll be happy to share a pic of her (I can already tell that I'm going to be that kind of mother showing her little one off to everyone:) Just excited!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you said your due date is Aug 1st? I'm having my shower that day! I'll think of you! My hubby says I'm nuts cause I said I'm going to take a picture of our boy every single day.... you know just to see how he changes day to day... hehhehe... I'd love to see a pic of your little angel!
  • Options
    Hi I see donor 11349 looks promising. Does anyone have his information that they would want to share with me. If so please email to jamoca71@yahoo.com. Thanks
  • Options
    albassandra...sorry, but I just came upon this post and see you posted a question to me back on 5/24/09. Yes, I was showing at that point...I started showing very early...by 12 weeks you could tell that I was pregnant. How are you doing?
  • Options
    I'm good! barely starting to show at 28 weeks! BELLY ENVY! Can't believe we're this far along!
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe you're just barely showing.. I actually looked pregnant by 14 weeks.. I never thought I could be as big as I am.. With all the non-stop incredibly annoying Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having since week 12 I thought for sure she would bust out by now, but nope she holding out for the long haul..Only 2 weeks left!! I think this 2ww will be longer than the original 2ww:).. It kinda feels like she is trying to claw her way out these days.. I cant wait to start exercising again and get my body back!!
  • Options
    Well the time has almost come.. went in for routine appointment today and have come out with a scheduled date for baby to be born (unless of course she chooses to come out sooner.)I don't know if it is selfish of me to not want to actually experience the whole labor thing? I guess they allow elective c-sections these days.. So July 28 is supposed to be the day we'll get to meet her.. wish us luck!