Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    Well I'm out here wishing you a BFP! I know this waiting game is the worst. Being pregnant was not exactly the most fun but definitely worth it.. I'm sure I will joining the game again trying for number two in about six months...
    Anyway good luck Smaciegracie:)
  • Options
    Thanks Buckman! So you're going to try for another huh? That's great! I have one vial left,but I'm thinking if this one did not work I will probably take a break. I will use the last one,and if it doesn't work I will be looking into adoption in two years.
  • Options
    I just got a BFP!!! I'm going to the doctor this morning to confirm.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
  • Options
    Thanks Buckman! I did go to the doctor to confirm and everything looks good. I was in so much shock! I really did not think that this cycle was going to work at all! I was very surprised!
  • Options
    Also, I want to know if anybody has the audio interview and if they'd be willing to share it? My email is: istaci23@yahoo.com

I have all of the other info.
  • Options
    Albassandra, are you still on here? Tccmuclum (can't remember spelling) How did the last IUI go?
  • Options
    Congrats smaciegracie!!! Just logging on and seeing your news!! Last cycle was BFN and I now have 2 big cysts, so looks like I'm benched this month. I'll be sure to post when I get rolling again and especially if I get a BFP! xo
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that...cysts are no fun. Are you still using 11349? Are you doing medicated cycles?
  • Options
    Im still here! Just caught up on baby patrol.
  • Options
    Oh ok, I haven't really got to chat with you. How are you and your baby? I still can't believe it worked! Whe I started there were no pregnancies for this donor then I checked this forum and there you and buckman were. Such a cute little girl she has...don't you have a boy? I am hoping for a girl, but i know I'll be happy either way.
  • Options
    Hey Smaciegracie, didn't you say that you had three eggs during this insemination? When do you get to go see the little heartbeat or heartbeats? I know I would be scared at the thought of possibly having multiples.. The first time I got to see little Kaia's heartbeat was at 5 1/2 weeks and it was the most amazing thing.
  • Options
    I did have an u/s at 5 weeks 1day, but that was just to rule out eptopic pregnancy since my HCG levels didn't make a complete double the 1st time(they've more than doubled now). We only saw one gestational sac so I think there's just one. I will have another u/s this Friday at 7 weeks 1day; should hear the heartbeat then. I'm very anxoius and can't wait until Friday.
  • Options
    I went in for 1st ultrasound at 6 wks.My husband's palm's were sweating at the thought of twins. He was so relieved when they saw only one heartbeat!
  • Options
    Hey, how is everybody? How old are the babies now? I'm 9 weeks and 3 days as of today. There is just one baby, and I saw it again on the 23rd. It was moving around a lot! Anyway, pregnancy hasn't been too bad. I haven't thrown up, I just get nauseous at food smells and sometimes it lasts all day. Albassandra, do you mind sharing a picture of your baby? Buckman did share some with me of her little girl. Don't you have a boy? I wonder if you two are the only ones with babies??? I'd really like to stay connected to other mothers with children from 11349 for my child. I know everyone may not want to, and I respect that. Anyway, if your willing to share a photo or exchange email from time to time, my email is istaci23@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hey Smaciegracie,
    Just think, next time at Christmas you'll have a 5 month old..(so much fun!) I believe your baby should be due right around the same date mine was born.. Did you find out what your due date was?
    My little girl just turned 5 months on the 24th.. I actually sent you a couple updated photos of the little one about a week ago.. Not sure if you got them or not? They change so much from month to month with all the little baby fat they put on.. I feel so blessed to have this little child! She is the best thing ever!!
    Anyway, hang in there.. If you haven't had any morning sickness yet then you likely wont be getting it.. I'm lucky I never did either!!
    Merry Christmas / Happy New Year
  • Options
    Thanks Buckman, I actually just got your email. You have such a cute little baby, and wow how she's grown since the last photos you sent! My due date is July 29th. I have had some sickness, only threw up once. I mainly just get nauseous, and it tends to last all day kind of off and on. I'm hanging in there! :) I'm just so grateful to God for this blessing! Happy New Year to you!
  • Options
    Hello everybody! I've been busy with my boy, haven't been online in awhile. He takes 10 min naps which drive me crazy because I get nothing done. But when he sleeps for longer I want to wake him because I miss him! I'm a geek!
    My son turned 3 months on Dec.24th.. Buckman's daughter and my son are exactly 2 months apart to the date. Weird! Smaciegracie, you'll have plan for a "24th" birth just to keep things rolling... haha!
  • Options
    Haha that would be very funny! I did go to the OB on the day of my 11th week, and he said baby looked 11 weeks 3 days. So hey, maybe that bumps me up a little. :)
  • Options
    I believe both Sandra and I delivered each exactly one week early also..
  • Options
    Hmm...I wanted a May baby but I definitely happy with a baby in any month (still hoping for a gir). Morning sickness seems to be gone...6th day no sickness. :)
  • Options
    As you know, my water broke(13 weeks). I'm still home on bedrest, and waiting to see what happens. Of course I'm really hoping that the heartbeat remains strong and that I'll regain fluids. My sister also lost her water at 16 weeks...she did regain fluids and made it until 29 weeks. At 29 weeks she felt like she was in labor and went to the hospital. The on-call doctor sent her home and the next day she noticed the umbilical cord out. They rushed to the hospital where an emergency C-Section was done, but baby boy didn't make it out alive...the oxygen supply had been cut off. I say all that to say: Doctor's aren't always right. The high risk doctor I saw wanted me to have the D&C, but as long as my baby has a heartbeat I refuse to do that. I spoke with my RE yesterday on the phone about it and she said to just hang in there because anything is possible. She also told me that if the worst does happeen to have my OB have a chromosal abnormalities test done on the fetus. I love my RE...
  • Options
    Keep you head up and talk to your baby and tell him/ her how much you want and love him/her, I truly think this helped me. I got prego. on my first try with this donor and when I was 14 weeks I started bleeding a lot, I went into the ER and wasn't given much hope. I talked to my baby and my baby made it. He was born Aug. 27 2009 at 10 lbs 7 ounces natural birth, he just turned 5 months yesterday and he is full of life, he is the happies baby ever. Good luck to you and your little one.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that smaciegracie. I will keep you and your little one in my prayers and hope everything turns out alright. Hang in there...
  • Options
    Thank you nina an tj. However, I lost my baby yesterday. I'm just getting home from the hospital. They said my baby was a little boy, and a tumor was growing on his neck. The only part I really got to see of him was his foot and leg hanging out me in the bathroom. Words can't explain how I feel right now.
  • Options
    Smaciegracie I'm so sorry for your lost I will keep you in my prayers.I have been reading your posting and know that you have been trying to get pregnant for a while.Dont forget there is hope for you on your next try Good luck. I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd IUI so I know how you feel.I did my first ultra sound this week DR. say everything look good and I hope everything remain that way.
  • Options
    smaciegracei I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't been on the boards much lately and just saw this today. (((hugs))) Take good care of yourself and let us know how you are doing. Hopefully they will be able to do some further testing to give you more answers.

xoxoxo
  • Options
    Thank you all for the well wishes.

babylove- Did you get pregnant using this donor? Congrats,I hope everything works out for you.

tmccollum and everybody- I am going to take to take some time to grieve and let my body heal...doctor said I need to give myself 3 months. He said my baby had a hemangioma. We did not see any of this on the ultrasound, but my guess is that it was pretty big because they sent him directly to Pathology once I passed him. I don't know how they missed that on my ultrasounds. I don't go back to the doctor unitl the 17th. I had been on bedrest because a few weeks ago my water broke. This neck mass was probably behind my preterm labor (internet research). I'm just not looking forward to starting all over again. It took 7 IUIs to get my baby...I was a few days away from the fourth month when I lost him. It's just heartbreaking.
  • Options
    Nina- I did not know your son was from this donor (sibiling registry)...where have you been?
  • Options
    Smaciegracie: No I use 11568.how are you feeling? take it easy for a while