Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    Physically, I'm feeling okay ( a little uterine pain). Emotionally, I'm all over the place...depression,fear,etc.
  • Options
    Hi Nina, Yeah this is the first post I think any of us have seen from you.. That now makes three babies born almost exactly one month apart..How cute! Its sounds like the boys from this donor are born quite large...
    Welcome to 11349 family:)
  • Options
    Well, I think I'm doing much better. Last night was the 1st night that I did not cry. I think I'm starting to come to grips with the fact that I have to try again. I've got a few things that I'm going to do while I'm waiting. I will probably go back in May or June. I feel a little bit more positive that I can use the injections again (not waisting time and money with the pills) and hopefully get pregnant on the 1st cycle again, maybe I can get twins this time! :)
  • Options
    Welcome Nina, I'm glad you've posted and now we've all connected a bit. Well...let's keep posting every once in awhile in case some new mom or others trying to conceive with this donor will find us.
  • Options
    Ok, correction. We recieved the pathology report and my baby had what is called an Omphalocele. His intestines were outside of the body and they say usually babies with that problem also have other defect or syndromes. Not much is know about why this occurs. The possibility of this happening again with the same "parents" is 1 in 100 or 1%. However, some families have been known to have problems like this. I am not aware of anything like this with my family and to my knowledge none of the babies concieved had this problem. I will check with CCB and report what happened with mine. I'll consult with my RE and get her opinion on whether or not using the same donor would be a risk factor. I hope she doesn't feel it would be because I really don't see any other donors that I'd like to use besides maybe 11610. Anyway,we'll see. I need to have two menstrual cycles before I can start trying again. It'll probably be May or June when I go back.
  • Options
    Hey, what happened to our posts???
  • Options
    Hello, All
    I'm new here and I wanted to thank everyone for sharing there stories it has helped me through this stressful time =) I wanted to know if anyone had a baby picture of donor 11349 that they could share with me I would greatfuly appreciate it, My e-mail is badovinatzn@yahoo.com Thanks
  • Options
    Hi badovinatzn, we've kind of fallen away from the bulletin lately as we all are on other networks. I will send the ladies a message tonight and let them know someone has posted. So where are you in the whole process. I'll be trying again in May.
  • Options
    I'm going stat next month so nervous but your stories give me hope!
  • Options
    Thats great! Let us know how it works out for you.
  • Options
    Welcome badovinatzn!
  • Options
    Thanks im super excited does anyone have a long profile or any other info on donor 11349
  • Options
    Hi everyone!!!! My partner and I are also thinking about using donor 11349. Has anyone had a baby from him yet? Badovinatzn, I have both his baby photo and the long profile. I'll e-mail it to you. Does anyone have the Audio interview, facial features, or Kersey report that would like to share with me? Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    Hi GiaMorrissey, There are 3 babies for this donor. 2 boys and a girl. Mine is the youngest of the three. (all born within 6 months of each other) I'm sorry, I didn't purchase any of the reports, but maybe someone else on here has.
  • Options
    Would have been 3 boys this July, but I lost him... Anyway, the audio wasn't available when I purchased his info; all I have it the baby photo and long profile.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies, i am relatively new to this forum and to Cryobank. I see that no one has posted about this donor for almost one and half year! If either "buckman" or "albassandra" read this could you please post a little something about your babies and how your pregnancies were? My husband and I are very close to purchasing vials from this donor and I realized that it has been well over a year since you all got pregnant with his sperm so i wonder if that comes into play at all as far as likelyhood of one getting pregnant quicker.. I also would like to contact either one of you or both if you don't mind via e-mail to ask you a few more questions about your babies :-)thanks a million ladies!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies, i am relatively new to this forum and to Cryobank. I see that no one has posted about this donor for almost one and half year! If either "buckman" or "albassandra" read this could you please post a little something about your babies and how your pregnancies were? My husband and I are very close to purchasing vials from this donor and I realized that it has been well over a year since you all got pregnant with his sperm so i wonder if that comes into play at all as far as likelyhood of one getting pregnant quicker.. I also would like to contact either one of you or both if you don't mind via e-mail to ask you a few more questions about your babies :-)thanks a million ladies!
  • Options
    Im sorry about my last post..I did not read far enough on the bulletin(oops) my apologies. I finally read page 6 of this bulletin and realized that there has been posts all along, i feel so imbarrased, anyway if any one would like to share a picture of their baby by this donor with my husband and I we would greatly appreciate it carloz827@hotmail.com We are sooo excited to start this process but very nervious as well
    :-D thanks ladies!
  • Options
    No worries!
  • Options
    I always had good numbers for motility with all omy vials from him...nothing's wrong his sperm.
  • Options
    Thanks smaciegracie for passing on that info! :).

Thank you too albassandra!
  • Options
    Hello,

I bought vials from donor 11349 and was wondering if everything came out to be ok with the baby??? Does the baby look like the baby picture?
  • Options
    Hi Jaymilly, have you been inseminated yet or are you waiting to be? The babies born to this donor are fine...mine was the only with the birth defect and that could be why I lost him or it could have just been my cervix.
  • Options
    All the babies are beautiful healthy babies.. Wow there is a lot of new interest in this donor! Hi all..
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,
    Just updating I'm going in tomorrow for my CD 10 U/S Took Clomid days 4-8 no side affects at all (my hubby is thankful lol)Also on CD 3 U/S RE was very happy with the number of follies on both overies so I guess tomorrow we'll see how much they have grown and when he will want me to do the trigger shot wish me luck!
  • Options
    It's coming soon Nicole! Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi again!!!! Thanks Badovinatzn, for e-mailing me the package. I had my US yesterday and had 2 huge follicles on my left and 1 on my right. My ovulation predictor had a happy face today so tomorrow I get inseminated (using donor 11349, of course!).

So I've been reading the posts and saw that Buckman had a girl, and Albassandra a boy. How old are they now? Do they look like Donor 11349's baby picture?
  • Options
    Btw, Albassandra, you said there's 2 boys and 1 girl? Who has the other boy? I know Smaciegracie would have had a 3rd boy, but who else had one besides you?

Sorry Smaciegracie for your loss. Are you trying again?
  • Options
    Nina619 has the other boy.

Thank you, yes I'm supposed to be trying again. I went to the RE today to check and see if it was okay to start my meds (Follistim). My lining was 10.6 and I guess that's pretty thick...she (RE) didn't seem to sure if we should go ahead but said okay. I'm kind of worried that this may not be a good cycle, but we'll see. I guess I should be having my IUI next Saturday if all goes well. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Hi Gia, good luck.. Looks like you are on your tww now.
    Anyay you asked the age of the babies. My little girl is 9 months followed by 8 and 7 mo w/the boys..
    It's hard to say whether she really resembles the donor pic yet or not.. I would be happy to share a pic if you want.