Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    Hi Indigo.. My name is Kim, I have a 9 month old little girl from this donor and I will be happy to share a few pics with you. e-mail me @ buckman7578@yahoo and I'll be happy to send you some.
  • Options
    Hi buckman my name is stacie and yes i would love to see a picture i sent you a email can't wait and thank you very much for sharing
  • Options
    indio, my name is Staci too. :)
  • Options
    Good luck on your 2ww Smaciegracie! You said your vile had 4.90. How do you get the amounts? They didn't give me any info on mine so I don't even know how much it had.

Welcome Indigo!

Thanks Nina for your pics. CUTE!!!!

Well, I just saw on my patient instructions sheet that it says to take a home pregnancy test 16 days after my IUI (which was on the 21st), so that's on Friday....unless I get my period tomorrow or Thurs...=(
  • Options
    Hi staci :) hi gia
  • Options
    Indigo I did not get an e-mail from you. so if you try again it comes right to my phone.

Gia, so they are making you wait 16 days to take a pregnancy test? I tested on day 13 and got a big ol pregnant..
  • Options
    Thank you for the baby picture that is the most cutest bunny ever :)
  • Options
    Buckman, I know, day 13th (which is tomorrow) is the day I'm supposed to get my period. But for some reason they told me to wait 16 days, so I guess I will.

And I agree with the cutest bunny comment!
  • Options
    I've never heard of waiting that long. I say go ahead and test if you miss it. About the vial: the doc always tells me what the count is and motility before our IUIs. Maybe you should call and ask them.
  • Options
    ok ladies i have a ???? if i do not have fertility problems why would a person need clomid can some one tell me what is clomid do they give that to you fertile or not hopefully the 17th will be my day for iui
  • Options
    Well, my gf did want me to test either yesterday or today, but I'm the type that on Christmas Eve I like to wait until 12am to open the presents. She is the type that wants to open them before 12 =P. So I'm waiting for my surprise =)

Yesterday I thought I got my period at night because my liner had blood and when I wiped I was spotting. But this morning my maxi pad was clean and when I wiped, no blood. I was spotting a little today too, but I can't tell if it's my period or not. I'm going to take the pg test tomorrow morning just to be sure.

Indigo, they gave me clomid too. I think since this is a somewhat costly procedure, they want to make sure you have a greater chance of getting prego.
  • Options
    What restraint you have!! I tested a day before the monthly was to show.. And what's worse is the better half was at work when I so graciously helped myself to the ept candy stick!
    I hope all your little baby dreams come true!
    That test is nerve wrecking..
  • Options
    Indigo- Gia is correct. They just want to make sure you ovulate.

Gia- Any news yet?

I'm on day 8...don't feel any different. I read and old post from the cycle I got my bfp on, and I had back pain and sore boobs starting around day 9.
  • Options
    ok ladies maybe you can help me with this i took a ESTRADIOL test on my third day of my menses and my level was 31.0 what does that mean does anyone know i go to the doctor on monday to find out but i want to know now does it get high close to ovulations or lower please help
  • Options
    also my fsh level is 7.1 is that good
  • Options
    I'm thinking this may be the longest thread on the ccb! I'm also going to go out on a limb and bet that to all the outside thread viewers that they must assume that this guy is pretty dang popular!
  • Options
    So I tested Friday morning and got a BFN =(. But since AF was still late, I tested again at night with another brand. No again. I was still in denial and was going to test on Monday again, but AF showed up today. I was so sure that I was! Does clomid give you symptoms? Or maybe I was over-analyzing everything...

Buckman!!! I would've been mad if my gf was the designated mommy and tested w/out me there!!! You cheater!!!! =P

One more week Smaciegracie?

When's your IUI Indigo?
  • Options
    Fyi: When I talk about posting to my gf, I refer to you guys as "my fellow 49ers" =P
  • Options
    Gia- I think Clomid intesifies PMS symptoms which are basically the same as early pregnancy symptoms. Are you going to do another IUI on this next cycle? Btw, the 49ers comment is cute. :) I have 5 days left which is Friday. If I do miss my period I'll probably just wait until Monday and go to the doctor's office for a beta, but that's a probably. We'll see.
  • Options
    Buckman- LOL. This is a long thread! I don't see any others that are this long.
  • Options
    Hey Gia,
    I was wondering if you were going to try again this month? If so i'm one day ahead of you =)I go see RE tomorrow foe CD4 U/S and clomid. I took clomid last month on CD 4-8 and everthing went great except I had to cancle my cycle due to a death in my family =( so i'm back at it this month wish me luck ladies
  • Options
    I'm wishing you the best, badovinatzn.

As for me- I'm thinking this cycle is a BFN. I really think I'm having PMS because everything is bothering me/workig my nerves. Plus, I'm not having any of the sypmtoms I had when I had my BFP...no sore boobs,no back pain. However, I've been told every pregnancy is different.
  • Options
    I don't think I'm going to try again this cycle. I work for LAUSD and now that schools are going traditional, we have to take two months off unpaid for the summer. I think I'm going to concentrate on finding a summer job first before I try again. My co-pay also went up for Kaiser, so it gets expensive when you add the vials plus the ultrasounds =(

Good luck Badovinatzn!!! I was wondering where you had gone...

Smaciegracie, I hope you ARE pg!!!! Let us know, I'll be praying for you every night.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies! i first posted here about 2 months ago (i think) to inquire info on this donor and a few of you got back at me with info on him (albassandra,buckman,nina) thank you ladies!... so i just wanted to let you all know that i had my very first IUI on monday!!!!! i am soooo excited!!I need lots of baby dust my way :D. Both my husband and i were so thrilled that we completely forgot what the Doc. said the numbers were as far as motility and all of that goes. All i remembered is that he did mentioned that there was movement in the specimen and everything seemed fine. So, i am on the 2 weeks waiting game.

Smacie, good luck to you! :)

Gia, I hear you on that one..i do not have insurance and we pay absolutely everything out of ppocket. It costs us $225 per ultrasound plus $59 for the consultation everytime i have an appointment in addtition to any other lab work that i need to have done. But we all have this amazing dream and in the long run, it's all worth it.
  • Options
    Indigo- sorry, i don't know about those numbers.

Gia- thanks and i hope you get things worked out.

Rojoe- thank you and good luck to you also.

AFM- this is day 12. i'm having some cramping...not sure what to think. i did have cramping when i got my bfp, but af could still be the cause. i can't wait till friday. ugh!
  • Options
    no. it's day 11 still.
  • Options
    Ok count down to my iui looking for my lh surge going crazy no sign of lh surge but then again its not 14 days yet just 10 was told you ovulate on the 14 day but really wondering about lh does it really come 48 hours before ovulation this monorting is crucial and i am nerves can't wit till the iui is said and done
  • Options
    Smacie- Thinking happy baby-thoughts for you!

Indigo- I'm not sure that it is exactly 48 hours. I believe it falls somewhere between the 24 and 48 hour mark. I think that I did the IUI about 34 hours after my surge. So I imagine if you fall somewhere in that window the little egg is still going to hang around for another 24 hours after that.. Plenty of time! :) Try and stay stress free!
  • Options
    Thanks, Buckman for the thoughts/wishes-hang on to them for the next time. BFN this cycle, but I'll be trying again this next cycle.

Indigo- Good luck,girl. I don't know much about opk's;always had transvaginal u/s.

Rojoe- keep us posted.
  • Options
    I know I'm new to this bible long posting...but unforunately I'm not new to this process. I currently on day 10 and it is driving me crazy!

smaciegracie, wish you a positive outcome for the near future.