Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    My opinions:

HAHA! She looks so much like you,Buckman!One of the boys looks a lot like the donor to me, but with beautiful, brown skin and one of the boys looks like his mother and little like Buckman's daughter. I think they all resemble each other somewhat. I think the skin tones tend to take more after the mother's than the donor's, and they all have cute little button noses. :)
  • Options
    I think you called it exactly as it is Staci:)
  • Options
    Hello!!!! Yes, I had my very first IUI yesterday. So how many tries did it take each of you to get pg? Yes, Buckman, that would be nice if you could send me some baby pics: giamorrissey@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!!!
  • Options
    Albasandra and Nina, would you mind sharing some baby pics of your little ones? I left my e-mail for buckman above.
  • Options
    Smaciegracie, good luck to you on Saturday!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks Gia, if you and I both get pregnant from these cycles our babies will be very close in age. Good luck to us! I went to my RE today and she said my lining looks normal now. :) I can't wait to see how many follies there are. Did you do a medicated IUI?
  • Options
    I'm sorry Smaciegracie, I'm kind of a newbie with all these terms. I googled it though and I think you're asking if I used meds to stimulate ovulation before the IUI? Yes, I took Clomiphene for 5 days starting on the 5th day of my period. So are you having your IUI tomorrow? Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Yes, that's what I was asking. My IUI will, more than likely, be next Saturday...still growing golden eggs. lol! This is CD (cycle day) 8. My inseminations are usually done on dahy 14. I did 5 cycles with Clomid (Clomiphene), 1 cycle with Femara, and 1 cycle with Follistim injections...7 IUIs to get pregnant. My RE was wanting me to think about switching donors after the 5th because he didn't have any reported pregnancies at that time,but I didn't want to. I took a long break and then did my 6th and 7th. I think it was the medication that just wasn't working for my body. Looking back, I should have never done so many cycles with one drug...3 times max. Plus, I only had 1 follicle on Clomid and Femara. I got 3 follicles on Follistim, and it worked the 1st time. I'm using it again since that's what seems to work for me. Clomid works for plenty of people and so does Femara, but it just wasn't right for me. I deeply regret continuing so many times with the same medication. I always tell people not to do that. Anyway, I'm on here just about everyday. I'm sure you'll have a lot going through your mind on this two week wait (tww). :)
  • Options
    Yes, I also had my IUI on the 14th day. As I told you, I'm a newbie w/ all this. I know of Clomid only because I took it, but I haven't heard about Femara or Follitism injections. I'm going to google it right now though =).
    Yes, I was telling Buckman that I know it sounds dumb, and I think it's just my imagination but I could swear I already feel changes inside my body. It's so hard to have to wait so long to know!!!! And then when I'm craving iced coffee or black soda or even a beer I think I'd rather not since I might be pg. =P. I'll find out before mother's day, though. =)
  • Options
    BTW, thanks Buckman for sending me your baby pics. She is ADORABLE!!!!
  • Options
    On the cycle I got my BFP (big fat positive) it felt like I was going to have the worst period ever! I had a little streak of spotting the night before my expected period...I waited two days after my missed period because I was so scared the see another BFN (big fat negative).
  • Options
    This is actually CD7 for me, not 8. Whoops...getting a little ahead of myself.
  • Options
    Well, I was thinking I might NOT be pregnant cause I've been getting what feels like premenstrual cramps for the past 2 days, but if you say you thought you were going to have your period when you were actually PG, then I still have hope =P
  • Options
    Oh yes, there's still hope! :) I did a follie scan today...only one. I'm still going to continue with this cycle and hope for the best. My insemination will be on Friday because of the size of the follie. I'll be joining in the waiting game. Good luck!
  • Options
    Gia... you may be pregnant. I thought I was getting my period too, that's when I found out I was preggo.
  • Options
    Thanks Smaciegracie and Albassandra! Today was one week since my IUI, one more week to go!!!! =)Albassandra, how many inseminations did it take for you to get prego? Would you mind sharing a pic of your little one with me? giamorrissey@hotmail.com
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I had my IUI today. However, the vial only had 4.90 million and the guarantee is 10 million.
  • Options
    Oh, I think it's actually 15 millon.
  • Options
    hi can any one tell me about 11349 first time ever thinking about using this donor
  • Options
    is this donor a good choice anyone have any pics of the children
  • Options
    Ok, it's supposed to be 10 millon. Anyway, I'm still hopeful.
  • Options
    Good luck on your 2WW smacieracie.
  • Options
    i plan on having my first iui with donor 11349 can anyone tell me what the children look like.
  • Options
    Hi indigo, on page 7 I am giving my opinion of what the babies look like...3rd comment. :) When is your IUI?
  • Options
    Hi Stacie, other than the information provided and available for purchase, we don't know much about donor 11349. I think any donor that can cause pregnancy and doesn't have genetic problems is a good choice. So where are you in this process?
  • Options
    my iui is in 2 weeks i am a little scared, this is my first iui but my doctor makes the process sound really easy i have been checked for everything under the sun because of my age i never thought that i was infertle but because of my age they made me go through the process but i am ready now and i hope that everything turns out ok. At first i was a little worried about going this route but after doing my homework and knowing the facts and feeling like i am not alone in this i felt at ease.
  • Options
    thank you smaciegracie for the discription can you tell me if the iui hurts or is it safe to say it is not that bad.
  • Options
    The IUI doesn't hurt, it's much like getting a Pap Smear with a full bladder. So are you single? I am single. Are you taking any medication for the IUI?
  • Options
    Oh, and it's safe. You may have some mild cramping afterward from the sperm.
  • Options
    Oh good because pain this early in the game is not what i am up too lol. but yes newly single ,and know i don't take medication or at least the doctor never told me i had too, they just tested me first for everything and since everything is ok i am on my way.