Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    ahhhhh! Tommorrow is July 28th!!! Has she come on her own???
  • Options
    WE have a beautiful baby girl! She decided to come one week early on July 24.. overall the experience wasn't to bad only seven hours of labor with an epidural of course (good thing because I had second degree tears and they had to use forceps to get her out.) She was 7 pound 5 oz and 19" long. If your interested in seeing a pic of my little cutie then hit me up @ my email Buckman7578@yahoo.com . Its not long til your little one is here..good luck!
  • Options
    2 months and 2 days til my due date! Went to my doc today and he said I'm measuring large.... but I still hardly show cause I'm so tall and baby has so much room. I'm done with belly envy, I'm skipping to baby being here envy! I can't wait!
  • Options
    Kim!! how has motherhood been treating you?
  • Options
    Hi Sandra,
    I,m doing good, very tired but still functioning. Having a little one is a lot more work than I anticipated. Baby is cute and putting on about a pound a week (good little eater!). She has definitely learned to get her way with me. She does a lot more fussing with me than my partner, I think she smells me and thinks its dinner time. We had pictures done the other day and of course baby wasn't having it! She crieed for every shot.
    How you feeling? bout ready to pop yet?
  • Options
    I've been getting more and more tired now that I actually have a belly (he popped out in time for my baby shower at 7 months.)So can't wait to go on maternity leave to get some rest before he comes. (everyone keeps warning me... sleep now.)
    I just went to a childcare prep class (my hubby insisted that we must!) and they mentioned babies sleep less around mom because they can smell the breast milk... so you kind of confirmed that statement.
    You didn't get any good pics?.. she really cried for every last one? Do have any advice for me? I'm due Oct.1st. I hope sooner then later, I'm getting anxious.
    Well I wish you tons of rest and a non fussy baby from here on out!
  • Options
    Well at least you took the childcare class.. I didn't take any classes and I'm sure baby would have benefited from it for sure. Th one thing I wish I had looked into a little more was the breast feeding (It's a lot harder than it looks!)
    I know you last month is probably going to drag more than any other month cause you're going to be so anxious for the little one.. He'll be here quick.. I cant believe my little one has been here for 5 weeks already! She has certainly figured out how to get her way with me. I've tried doing the scheduling thing with her but I always give in whenever she cries (breaks my heart every time.)
    Anyway her pictures actually did turn out really cute surprisingly enough.. cute little baby..
    I hope you'll let me know how your little ones birth turns out.. Send me a pic of him if you feel like doing so. I'm curious to see what the likeness is between the two of them.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I will definitely send u a pic once he's here. The class I took had a breastfeeding section... but I'm still so worried about it! According to the class, they said feed as often as baby wants for the first 3-4 months... so give in! They said the first few days to weeks, a baby needs to be fed like every two hours.... 12 times a day!!! Owwwwww! Sore nipples! But the baby only takes a little at time at first.
    Thanks for keeping in touch! I'll let you know when he's here.
  • Options
    Oh yes, sore cracked bleeding nipples with blisters! Lots of fun! hopefully your milk can keep up with baby's needs.. Mine cant, she get the boob more as an appetizer and the bottle as the meal. Baby Kaia likes to eat constantly! Most of the time she will only hold out an hour and a half before she starts thinking she is starving again.. I'm always feeling like I am overfeeding her. She started out only needing a 2 ounce bottle but now is up to a 6 ounce one. Formula is way expensive and should you need it then I suggest you sign up with Similac or Good Start online so you can start getting some of their free product and coupons (its come in very handy for me). Here's to hoping you don't have to use formula.
    I'm excited for ya! Hope you don't go past your due date! I delivered exactly one week early and I am quite thankful for that. The last few weeks are quite miserable.
  • Options
    albassandra...I see you're due on Oct. 1st...our due date it the 2nd, but we're being induced next week due to pre-eclampsia. We're really excited about seeing her, but dreading being induced. I really wanted to go on my own.

Good luck on your delivery.
  • Options
    Kim... Looks like we're on the same track, but for different reasons. My baby is breach so c-section is scheduled for exactly one week before my due date.... :(. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Oh gosh I'm sorry! I'll be thinking of you.. Good luck! this last week of waiting is going to suck.. It will be worth it when you see him.
  • Options
    I just had my sixth IUI today with this donor. I hope it works this time! Wish me luck! If anybody wants to send me a picture my email is istaci23@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I'm also wondering how many cycles it took for you all to get pregnant.
  • Options
    Congrats to the ladies who have had success with this donor. I'm thinking of taking the plunge and purchasing some of his vials. If anyone could share what his count, motility and grade where on the samples they got, I would love it. I've tried a few donors and realize there can be a big difference and it looks like 11349's boys can swim!! :o)
  • Options
    The six I've used have been in high 30 percentiles. I am currently on my two week wait.
  • Options
    I don't know what his count was but it only took one cycle and one insemination to get us pregnant..
  • Options
    Thanks for your quick responses. I went ahead and got an IUI vial today since I will be ovulating and doing IUI early next week. His motility is great at 62% and count is good at 42. They don't list the grade, but with that motility it is probably pretty good. I'm excited to be using him and will be sure to post if I am successful so we can keep in touch. :o)
  • Options
    I think 62 is what I had on my last one,but after they washed it it was 30 something. Good Luck to you and be sure to post.
  • Options
    It took me 8 trys.Cant remember counts but they were all good!
  • Options
    Well ladies, today was the day I was suppposed to get my period( hope this means good things). I did take a test,but it was negative so I will test again tomorrow if I actually missed my period. I'll let you know what happens. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    I'm not pregnant.
  • Options
    smaciegracie, I'm so sorry. I'm nearing the end of my 2ww and am feeling like this isn't my cycle either. I'll be sure to post if I get good news. Will you be doing another IUI this month?
  • Options
    Sorry Gracie I it works for you the next time..

Hi Tmccollum, good luck to you. Getting pregnant feels a lot like you are going to start but a bit worse.. Stay positive..
  • Options
    Thanks for the support. Yes, I will be trying another IUI this next cycle. I demanded that they give me the injectibles. I only had one follicle on the pills (Clomid & Femara). I hope Follistim works for me(that crap is expensive), I feel good about it. Be sure to let us know what happens, tmmccollum. Talk to you all soon. :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on all the babies!

He's one of the finalists for me.. Rated 5 stars and Googled his number..

Can anyone share more information on this donor?

Any baby pictures by now maybe?

Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Oh, forgot to post my e-mail: thaismr@msn.com

Thanks!!
  • Options
    No luck for me this last cycle. smaciegracie, I'm doing a Femara/injectible cycle this month. I hope we both catch a golden egg this go 'round!
  • Options
    Today is my birthday,and I just had another insemination. YAY! My RE said, the count was really high,and I had three eggs this time! This was an injectible only cycle...she is giving me progesterone cream this time though since I was late last month,but ended up getting a period. I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Where is everybody? Well, this is 8 days past ovulation for me. I have low back pain ans sore boob...kind feels like AF is coming. I'm not going to get my hopes up. We'll see what happens next week.