Options

Donor 11349

Comments

• Options
    on my journey to 2ww
  • Options
    Smacie- ohhh, i am so sorry to hear that smacie:-(. I totally understand how you feel though.

Indigo-I was told by Cryobank that the freeze date on both of my vials was 12/19/08 (sorry for the late responce).
  • Options
    Indigo-Good luck to you!

As for me,I am very exited and thrilled to say that on the 17th i did 3 pregnancy tests because after the first one i could not believe that I had a BFP! I called my Doctor yesterday and I went in for a blood test. I called today to follow up on the results and yes, i am pregnant!! he schedule me for an ultra sound on the 28th of this month to see how everything looks and to get a due date :).

Ladies stay positive, even though it is very difficult to do sometimes but most of all "have faith". I will keep you guys updated on my pregnancy.
  • Options
    So excited for you!! I wish you a morning-sickness free pregnancy!
  • Options
    congrats rojoe81
    i am so happy for you i can imagine the thrill in your heart when you got your bfp with this iui what was different with this one than the first my first one was cramping on one side for a while i was very confused this one not really bad at all the iui itself was painfull cause my crazy cervix didn't want to open up and they could only get it in the cervix and not the uterus so i wonder is that like a ici kind of just washed sperm don't know i also wonder are you ovulating with a closed cervix i no my surge was sure there my breast are sure tender but who knows 2ww is a mind blowing thing lol but congrat rojoe81 keep us posted :)
  • Options
    aww thanks buckman!! :).

indigo-Thank you! and you know, i had lots of cramping on my first IUI as well and i felt sooo bloated for some reason. My boobs did feel a little sore too close to the end of my 2ww but on this second iui not only were my boobs very tender but i also got little bumps on my areolas,unlike my first iui. The first iui itself was not really painful i guess because i did not know what to expect but this second one was very painful...I already knew what my Doc. was going to do so i went in very tense and so therefore it made my vajayjay(can't spell) very tense so it hurt a lot when he inserted that plastic thing to open me up you know what i mean?
    Also, on this second one i have been having cervical mucus ever since the second day of the iui. I did not had any on my first iui and i still have some, i wonder if any of the other ladies that have been pregnant experienced this too??? im keeping my fingers crossed for you Indigo ;).
  • Options
    hi rojoe81 the funny thing about the first and the second iui my first was not bad the prosedure itself but after the cramping killed it i mean i went to the doctors because it was so bad but that ended in a BFN the second iui the funny thing about that was that it was painful because i would not open up so she dialated me enough to just get the sperm in the cervix i think on my record she called it stenosis cervix it was closed shut now i will say that i have the cervical mucus i didnt have that the last iui its not alot just the stinky small amount my breast are tender but not sensitive to the touch just have a heavy ichy feeling i know this is alot of tmi lol so rojoe81 was your cervix closed also and i also got to see the sperm great swimmers she said that they was excellent so everyone please sprinckle some baby dust and pray for me :)
  • Options
    Leukorrhea! Ladies this is the milky white discharge and it will get really bad as the pregnancy progresses. At some point you will probably want to wear pantyliners ro you will be changing your underwear a few times a day. It keeps bacteria from getting up into your cervix.
  • Options
    hi indigo:)-nop,my cervix was not closed. I guess my vagina just got a little irritated that is why it hurt so much. Wow, that is so cool that you got to see the sperm!

Buckman-lol! i knew it had a name. Really! it will get worst? oh wow, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Congrats Roejoe81,
    I was started to doubt that any of us would get a BFP =) I'm so excited for you!
  • Options
    today was a good day felt a twinge but that may be my imagination i will say this iui was very different than before i am sleepy most of the time now i know this is tmi but i don't have much mucus in my underwear but inside it is wet and mucus this 2ww is driving me crazy i will know on the 30th if i am pregnant or not but i think i need to take a break from the blog until i know for sure a little depress cause i am tired of failed iuis and i know this is my second one but it is hard emotionally and economically but if i get a bfn or a bfp i will keep everyone posted :)
  • Options
    Congrats Roejoe81.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,
    just thought i'd keep you posted. I had my 2nd IuI yesterday hoping this month will be my month! I had two follies @ 20mm when I triggered so thats a good thing I guess,now the hard part getting threw the 2ww yikes!!!!!
  • Options
    Indigo711, any news yet?....... Hello everybody!
  • Options
    Thanks Nina!

Hi albassandra :)!

badovinatzn-Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi albassandra know new yet i will know on the 30th of this month i can't wait a little worried but i have to put it in gods hands but i will keep everyone posted
  • Options
    Indig711,
    Today is the 30th I'm hoping for your BFP!!!! Baby Dust =)
  • Options
    thank you badovinatzn but today i got a BFN my period started and i took a test it was negetive but i wish you lots of baby dust and a BFP!!!! Congrat to everyone who have made to a BFP cause it is a emotional roller coaster as for me i am taking a break for now cause i can't not only afford it but the emotional is tearing me to pieces. but good luck i hope everyone dreams come true by everyone
  • Options
    I'm sorry Indigo =( Hugs!!!!!!
  • Options
    Awww, i am so sorry Indigo. receive hugs from me as well!
  • Options
    Well, just a little update..I went in for another vaginal ultra sound to get a due date. My Doc. said that everything is and looks like it should be and my due date is 2/26/11!!!!. He told me that he wants me to go in for weekly ultra sounds until we get a heart beat. Did any of you had to go in for weekly ultrasounds after you all got pregnant??

I wish all of you the best! I will keep you ladies updated.
  • Options
    I saw my little heartbeat at 5 1/2 weeks.. Amazing!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,
    Just thought I'd update you. I took a HPT yesterday and also this morning and both times got a BFP!!!!!! I'm going today to get blood work I'm just a lil worried about the trigger shot still being in my system but im 14dpi so i think i should be fine =)
  • Options
    Blood test comfirmed I'm pregnant too!!!! I guess me and rojoe81 are only a couple weeks apart =)
  • Options
    Congratulations girls!!
  • Options
    Congrats! More siblings how exciting.
  • Options
    badovinatzn- wow!Congratulations!!! =) how exiting!!!

Buckman-Really? at 5 1/2 weeks!?! I am having another ultrasound this coming up monday which it will be on my 6th week of pregnancy so hopefully we will hear it then, thanks!!!!
  • Options
    FYI.. My little girl is very double jointed in her thumbs elbows and shoulders. I noticed it in her thumbs when she was a few months old, but I now I see it a lot when she plays she can can bend her elbow back about 180 degrees back as well as her shoulder to the point that it looks like they will break off! Kind of trippy kind of cool.. Anyway she doesn't get it from my side of the family. It leads me to believe this is a donor related trait..
  • Options
    Buckman,
    How cute looks like you have a little Gymnist!!!

Roje what were you numbers when they took your blood?
    mine were
    14 dpo 126
    16 dpo 242
    19 dpo 479
    not sure if thoses numbers are good?
  • Options
    Also wanted to say Thanks ladies for all the congrats =)