Options

TWW SYMPTOMS

Comments

• Options
    Going back to the dr on Monday. Its only day 10 and normally we do our scans on day 11 or 12. BUT... last month (our best month by far) we did the femara on days 4-8, injections on day 9 & 10 and had my ultrasound on day 11. Everything looked great. So by following the same pattern, but moving it up a day, hopefully the scan on day 10 will be perfect and we can trigger on day 11 or 12 and have amazing timing this month and we get our BFP. My dr will still be at the office on Monday so I'm happy he can see us through the last few steps. Pretty sure by the time we're ready to do the IUI it will be the new dr, but that's ok. My current dr knows all of our history and I'd rather him do the scan.

I'm sure the next few weeks for you guys will be super stressful, but you BOTH need to be able to relax and take it easy. How far along are you guys?
  • Options
    Doing the scans earlier with this combo of meds maybe the trick. I'm hope things are even better this time.

Yeah trying to relax. Our wedding anniversary is in April and we're gonna take a long weekend away. I was thinking a spa weekend. We are 6 1/2 weeks right now.
  • Options
    Can't get much more relaxing than a spa weekend! Great idea! So are you guys due in October?
  • Options
    Yes our due date is Oct 15th. My wife is feeling better today. We go back to the Dr on Thursday for blood and an ultrasound. I'm able to make this appt so I'm excited.
  • Options
    Hopefully it's delayed by a day.... My birthday is October 16th and I would be honored to share it!!! :) SO glad you get to go too. I'm excited to see what my scan will show on Monday. I really do feel good about this one. :)
  • Options
    That would be great! That's awesome. I hope you have a great weekend!
  • Options
    Had our scan today. The nurse said I have 3 mature follicles (19, 18 and 17mm). I'd like for them to be a little bigger but she said that is sufficient. I had some blood work done. Once she gets the results back (she said a couple of hours) she'll give me a call and tell me to either take the trigger tonight or tomorrow for IUI on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Keep those fingers crossed!!! This is our last try...

How was everyone's weekend??
  • Options
    Kim that is wonderful news. You didn't have three before right? They def will get bigger by the time you go for IUI. I'm hope this is it for you guys. Let us know what happens. It was my bday on Saturday. We went to dinner Friday and Saturday. It was a really nice weekend.
  • Options
    Last time we had 21.5 and I think 17.5. So definitely have 3 good follicles this time. Doing the trigger in about 30 mins then IUI Wednesday morning at 10am. Keep those fingers crossed!!!!
  • Options
    Can you imagine triplets? At this point though everything you and your wife are dealing with just the BFP is all you need. Don't give up. We're sending you positive vibes for tomorrow morning. Let us know how the IUI goes. We go back to the Dr Thursday for our ultrasound. My wife keeps saying she's hoping there's more then one lol.
  • Options
    If so, you can send one my way!! haha
    oh gosh... Triplets sound TERRIFYING!!! I feel like I could handle twins, but I only have 2 arms so... 3 does not sound like a good time.

Anxious to hear about your appointment on Thursday.
  • Options
    Ha my wife would kill me. Good luck today!!!!
  • Options
    It was awful.... I had tears...

My wife just started a new position at work so she couldn't come with me (Which I was fine with.. I understand). Yesterday was my doctor's last day so they had a nurse do the IUI. I've had a nurse do one before, so I was fine with that, too. I don't know if it was this nurse's first day or what...She seemed very nervous and soft spoken... but I thought might have just been her personality. She could not find my cervix... she kept moving the speculum around and I felt like she was scraping me. I was on the verge of crying when she went for help. She brought back the nurse that has done one of my IUI's before so I was relieved. Everything went well. She did say my cervix was trying to hide, but that it shouldn't have any affect on the outcome. She said everyone's cervix is different.

The numbers were a little lower than they have been in the past but still decent. 57% motility and 10.69mil little swimmers. Hopefully one of the 3 eggs finds one of those guys and make some magic happen!
  • Options
    Kim, I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience. I will say we had a horrible one as well this last time and it took. It actually is very similar to yours so I'm hoping its a good sign. I'm starting a new job also in another week so it's gonna be hard me to go to the apts. Our lives seem to parallel each other a little bit. Hope the rest of the week goes well. We have our ultrasound this afternoon. Crossing our fingers.
  • Options
    It has been nice to connect. Unfortunate that we had similar experiences, but nice to hear it didn't have any affect on the outcome. I still have high hopes.

Looking forward to hearing about y'alls appointment this afternoon! I know you guys are anxious to hear that strong heartbeat!
  • Options
    Our appointment went well. Baby looks good so far. We go back next Thursday again for another ultrasound and blood work. We also have to schedule an appointment with our regular OBGYN and they recommended having some genetic testing done between 10-13 weeks. We're gonna check first to see if the insurance covers it. I hope you're having a good day and keeping busy.
  • Options
    I'm glad everything went well!! Good reports from here on out!
  • Options
    Thank you. What is the date you find out?
  • Options
    March 15
  • Options
    Did you use the same donor as last time? I hope you had a nice weekend!
  • Options
    Yep! Same donor. And I keep checking that he still has stock available... So paranoid that he might run out.

Weekend was nice. We did a 5K on Saturday then had a lazy weekend after that.... rained most of Saturday and all of yesterday.

Hope you guys are well.
  • Options
    Our donor has one left and we're now debating on whether we should get it. A 5K is awesome. We had a busy weekend and my wife wasn't feeling great. A lot of cramping and some spotting but we're trying to just take one day at a time.
  • Options
    I've read spotting here and there is normal, but I'm sure after the miscarriage, it can be unnerving.

I'm 6dpiui today. I had a dream that I had blood work to test HCG two days in a row. The first test was 250 and then next day was 500. Hopefully that's an accurate dream!!!! One week and a day to go!!
  • Options
    I hope the dream is a good sign. Have you felt any cramping the last couple days?

Yeah it's hard we're excited and nervous. Hang in there!
  • Options
    Not too much cramping. For me its hard to tell what real symptoms are due to the progesterone.

When is the next appointment for you guys?
  • Options
    We go back tomorrow around lunch. I'm excited but it's also the last appt I'm gonna be able to go for a few weeks. How are you feeling?
  • Options
    You'll have to tell me how the appointment goes!
    I feel fine. I feel like I have with all of the other cycles, which makes me a little nervous. But I keep telling myself it's too early to feel anything
  • Options
    Everything looks good with the baby. A nice strong heart beat. My wife has to go back next week. The hematoma she had is gone now which is probably why she had the spotting a few days. She still has the cyst but it is slightly smaller.

You hang in there. My wife never felt anything except a little cramping about a week in for a day. I hope everything works out for you. One more week!!!!
  • Options
    YAY!!!! yeah, that makes sense about the spotting. Are you guys now further along in the pregnancy than last time? Still keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

I'm trying to make a bunch of plans this weekend to keep busy. I think that will make the time pass much faster! I'm getting anxious, but trying my best to remain calm
  • Options
    We have one more week to go but I think it is just gonna take a while longer to feel ok. Like 9 months lol.

I hope you have a great weekend! The best thing to do is def keep busy