Options

TWW SYMPTOMS

Comments

• Options
    @WestFamBam I have heard of several people testing negative with HPT but then getting BFP at the dr. After 5 IUI's this year, I don't like testing anymore... just wait for AF but I'm a little jaded! Hope everything is great for you tomorrow... Just know that IF it is BFN... it's not over until it's over. And if AF shows up, you just try, try again. Average is 3-6 attempts before BFP.

@ans17 Glad everything went well. Yay for no scar tissue!! Being nervous is understandable, I think I would be too! Let us know how things are going.

I did my trigger shot last night. It was NOT my favorite thing in the world, but it wasn't terrible. :) Just a little pinch then it was over.. I think the worst part was just the anticipation of sticking a needle in my stomach! Haven't had any side effects yet. Hopefully they stay away... IUI in the morning. Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    Any news yet @WestFamBam???

IUI went great this morning. TWW begins!
  • Options
    @Firttimetxmoms Went ahead and decided to just have blood drawn to determine if BFP or BFN. Since the holiday weekend, not sure when I will get results back. Hoping I hear something tomorrow!!! So happy to hear that the IUI went great this morning!! Baby dust!!! Keep us updated through the process!
  • Options
    @WestFamBam I hope you get your results today and its a BFP.

@Kim so glad the IUI went well. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
  • Options
    Soooo... I had my blood taken yesterday, but hey said I will not get the results until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. But this morning I took a HPT First Response and and got a very faint second line. I couldn't believe it!! So I went and bought digital first response HPTs... I just took one of them and it's another BFP!!! My 1st and only IUI was done on 40DEC16. I am so freakin excited but not sure if I should remain calm until the blood work comes back. I am so excited right now though!! Sore boobs and light spotting today. AF isn't supposed to come until 17JAN. Hoping for more good news!!! Baby dust to you all!!
  • Options
    @WestFamBam that's great news. We had the faint line as well when we tested positive. The light spotting is totally normal and a sign of implantation. We're so happy for you.
  • Options
    Congrats!! How exciting!

I never look forward to the TWW..... We're moving in friday/Saturday so that should keep my mind busy.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! We are super exited and still in shock. We ended up taking another test this morning because it all just seems unreal. Another BFP, just waiting for the blood work to come back on Tuesday! We have been just getting negative after negative then bam... So crazy, but absolutely awesome!! Good luck through your TWW. It will be rewarding in the end! Baby dust for you all!!
  • Options
    Blood test came back... We have a definite BFP after our first IUI!!! We are excited for our adventure!! How are the rest of you ladies doing? Hoping to hear good news!! Baby dust for everyone!!!
  • Options
    @WestFamBam I am so excited for you guys!!! How awesome that you got a BFP on your first try!!!

I'm trying to think positive and just relax, but it's just so damn hard!! haha I am just so ready to be pregnant... This has been a rough journey. I'm debating on whether or not I should get a bunch of cheap test and just test out the surge and see if I develop a second line or not.. But I think I would just drive myself crazy with that.

Hoping this is our month!

@ans17 How are things with you guys?? Have you been able to do anything since the ultrasound?

Have a great day ladies!

Kim
  • Options
    @WestFamBam
    Congratulations on your BFP, so excited for you!! We are half way through the TWW. This is our 4th attempt so fingers crossed. Baby dust to all!
  • Options
    @WestFamBam Congrats! We're so happy for you.

@Kim, my wife went today day 10 for her ultrasound and the our dominant follicle is 12.6 so she will go back Friday, but were thinking probably attempt IUI Monday. She is very much on the 16/17 day IUI. Hope you're hanging in there.

@ShalDr1234, good luck this month.
  • Options
    @ans17 good luck today...let us know how the scan goes.

@sharDr1234 how are you doing...? Just a few more days!

@WestFamBam how are those symptoms? Anything new? Hope all is well.

I am officially one week in.... one more week to go. We start moving in to our new place today and tomorrow... everyone keeps telling me to take it easy and not lift.so that's what I plan on doing. We have movers coming tomorrow to do all of the big stuff

Hope you all are great!! Have anot awesome weekend
  • Options
    Good morning from Hawaii!!!

Thank you so much for all the congrats! We are super stoked and just want everything to keep coming at us positive. This morning I am going in for more blood to be taken. Fingers crossed everything is still good. I thought the TWW was bad, but man was I clueless! Lol. I am now worried x1000000 because the first like 12 weeks are super crucial. I keep reading forums of people and their experiences and I have to stop myself. Things are going well though. Currently having mild cramps, spotting, very sore boobs, and extremely tired!!

How's everyone doing? How are the TWWs going for everyone? Sending out good vibes and tons of baby dust to all!!
  • Options
    Have any of you guys had implantation bleeding? AF either arrived SUPER early... or its implantation bleeding... I don't know how to tell the difference between them... it's not a lot... and I'm not cramping like I normally would with a period...
  • Options
    @Firsttimetxmoms, we are doing well and very excited and hopeful that this is our month! Trying to stay positive with only a few more days to go. Going to head out of town for the weekend and just relax a bit. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way that it is implantation bleeding you are experiencing.

Best of luck to all!
  • Options
    @WestFamBam Hawaii so jealous. Just try to relax and enjoy everything. We certainly know the worrying especially since we had our miscarriage but its best to stay positive. Try to get as much rest as possible because you will need your rest.

@Kim we had implantation bleeding and my wife felt this pinch a little different then cramping when we got the BFP. It could def be a sign of pregnancy.

@ShalDr1234 I hope everything works out this month.

As for us, our dominant follicle is at 20 and we go back in the morning but I'm thinking we probably will do IUI Monday morning.

Good luck everyone and have a great weekend!
  • Options
    I would like to share my 2ww symptoms hope it helps..
    I had a 5d frozen embryo transfer on January 6
    1dp transfer came home relaxed no symptoms at all
    2dp transfer stil didn't feel any different.
    3dp transfer started feeling mild cramping, runny nose, headache
    4dp transfer cramps are still there, they come and go. Kinda like period cramps but different, its weird to explain. Really bad headache today, sore boobs, super tired and sleepy, runny nose.
    5dp transfer: Feeling way more cramps today. They are not bad cramps just noticeable. Headache is still there still super tired, sore boobs and runny nose.
    6dp transfer: Cramps got stronger today came down with the flu, my headache won't go away, boobs hurt so bad still so tired.
    TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT CAME POSITIVE!!!!!!
    First beta=488........ 1/18/2017
    Second beta=1080 today 1/20
    DOC said my numbers look great
  • Options
    @ans17 What were the symptoms when y'all had your miscarriage? Had y'all already gone a got hCG levels? What did they look like? I feel like my hCG levels are really low, but they seem to be doubling every 48 hours. Maybe we just caught the pregnancy really early? I mean I went and had blood work done exactly two weeks after the IUI and I hadn't even got a BFP on HPT. Nor missed my period. I recently missed my period on 17JAN17. My hCG level just seems really low.
  • Options
    So this seems to be a full on period...not just spotting anymore.... it progressively got bigger throughout the day. I called my Dr and theyou were shocked as its only been 7dpiui. I'm going in first thing Monday morning for a scan. Pretty bummed but the move this weekend will help distract.
  • Options
    @WestFamBam Let me start by saying our HCG levels were extremely high. At first we thought with those levels it was multiples and everything was fine with the levels more then doubling. If your levels are doubling everything is fine. We had heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks and everything was still fine. At about 9 1/2 weeks my wife started getting very painful back pain. We never had any bleeding. She couldn't even walk the second day and I called the Dr. We went in immediately and there was no heartbeat. We found out our baby girl would have had Turner's syndrome which is common with miscarriages. We had a friend get pregnant the same week and her HCG levels weren't even doubling and she's still pregnant. I know its scary but everything you're telling me is normal. Hang in there.

@Kim, I'm so sorry. Do they think it could have been a chemical pregnancy? Good luck with your move. We're gonna be moving soon as well. It will def keep you busy and enjoy a glass of wine.

@IML Congrats on your BFP!

As for us were still not ready for IUI. Looking like Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    I don't think so... the nurse was saying she thought it was too early for implantation bleeding too... I guess the femara just messed with my cycle too much... I'm at a loss. My cycles are always very regular.

Knowing that I'm not pregnant, I was able to do a lot more with the move. And now I'll enjoy a drink to relax

I'll update after the Dr Monday morning.
  • Options
    @Kim how did the Dr appt go today?

We're at Day 15 and the follicle is at 23 but we're thinking IUI will be tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Options
    @ans17 Thank you for the reassurance and I am so sorry about yalls loss. Sending so much baby dust to the two of you for this month!!! We have had three blood test done already. Our first blood test was done exactly two weeks after the IUI. I woke up that morning, took a HPT and got a BFN. Test came back with hCG at 7. Saturday morning, I woke up and took a HPT and got an extremely faint line. Tuesday, four days after the first blood test, we had another blood test done and it came back hCG at 63. Friday, a week after the first blood test and three days after the second, we had another blood test done which came back hCG at 199. So it seems as the numbers are doubling. I guess I just feel lost and worried because it's impossible to get in touch with my doctor, as you have to go through the nurse for everything and you cannot reach her directly. You have to call her voice mail, leave a message, and then she will get back to you within 72 hours. The joys of military doctors!

@firsttimetxmoms we are so sorry to her about what has happened. We wish you the both the best in your upcoming move and of course journey!!
  • Options
    Appt went ok today.. did a baseline scan then sat in the Dr's office and had a long talk. Started on Femara again today. Will take that through Friday. Then on Saturday and Sunday night I'll do Follistim injections...going back on Monday for another scan
  • Options
    Ladies, unfortunately we found out today that I have had a chemical pregnancy. Hcg went down to 70 and I started my period. We will try again, as soon as we get the okay to do so. We didn't get much information today as it was a walk in appt because I couldn't take it anymore. Anyone else have a chemical pregnancy? How soon after were you able to try again? Any success?

Wishing you all the best!! Baby dust for you all!!
  • Options
    @Kim is it common for your cycle to come so quickly after an IUI or is it simply just the meds? What exactly are Follistim injections? We're certainly thinking of you guys.

@WestFamBam I'm sorry for your loss. We never had a chemical pregnancy. As far as trying again, we had to first have the D&E. Next it took my wife two months to get a period. Once we did we had to have a saline ultrasound to see if there was scarring or anything problems from our D&E. We were lucky to be able to start right away.

We just had our first IUI since our miscarriage yesterday. We're trying to have positive thoughts but there was a brand new tech doing our procedure and she didn't have a clue. She couldn't find my wife's uterus and made some mistakes so were not really to sure this time. TWW begins again.
  • Options
    @ans17 No... not at all... Before meds, my cycle was always exactly 27 days... like clockwork. With Clomid, they were a little long, but only by a few days, never shorter. This cycle just came out of nowhere. I think I will start my OPK early to make sure we aren't missing ANYTHING this time around. The way the dr explained the injections is just a little boost. He said with the Femara, it's like pushing a ball up a hill. and for most people, it gets the ball to the top and over the hill and it rolls down on it's own. He thinks I just need a little extra boost to get it to the top and make sure everything is doing what it's supposed to do. The concern is this: First that it might not work at all, and we'll be back in the same boat. And second, that it might work TOO well and then I'll end up with too many follicles. We don't want triplets if we can avoid it. So hopefully, fingers crossed, we have a Goldie Locks moment and get the meds just right and everything goes as planned.

@WestFamBam That's tough. I'm so sorry. We'll be thinking about you guys. Hopefully you can hop right back on the train and this doesn't slow you down too much.

@ShalDr1234 Any news? Hoping you get your BFP!
  • Options
    @shalDr1234 hi I had some questions about your Ici I'm going to do my third try on Friday let me know if you are pregnant and what are some helpful tips for me!! Thank you
  • Options
    @Kim, I totally understand being concerned with a possibility of triplets. I was even nervous about twins lol. Not that we would love to have kids but one at a time would be best for us with our jobs. Did you do the trigger shot also? We haven't done anything with fertility drugs at this point. Have you gone back now for the ultrasound? I'm curious as if your follicles will now grow faster and the cycle will actually be shorter? We're thinking about you guys.

@WestFamBam You guys are in our thoughts. I know how tough this part is. Have you guys been to the Dr yet?

@ShalDr1234 any news?