Options

TWW SYMPTOMS

1789101113»

Comments

• Options

@Firsttimetxmoms Kim, OMG that is one dramatic delivery. I'm so glad you and Olivia are ok and doing well. Is she on a special formula? I can't believe she will be 2 months. How is she sleeping for you? Our little guy only liked the Halo swaddlers and started sleeping much better when we put him in there. Time flies by so fast. My wife and I have been thinking about your family since we went through this together. Maxximus will be 4 months on the 28th. We're all doing very good and just happy everything worked out for us. Our donor is sold out though so we're bummed about using another one for the future.

• Options

@ans17 I'm pumping and feeding her my milk...although we're about to switch to formula. Dr recommended one for spit up. She has a little problem with reflux due to her size. But other than that she's great. We've had a few nights where she has slept all the way through. She no longer wakes up for feeds so that's NICE. I had the SwaddleMe brand that she is starting to like but just got her a Halo last week and she loves it! She just went for her 2 month check up on Thursday. She is 8lb 3oz and 22 1/2 in long...so.....basically the size of a newborn. Lol
    I can't believe your guy is almost 4 months!
    It was great to hear from you! I'll keep checking back when I get the chance... when little love is napping. ;)

• Options

@Firsttimetxmoms if you're looking for a good formula try Happy Baby. We love it and he rarely spits up with that one. I'm so glad she doing well and I'm sure in a month or two she will be sleeping through the night. The Halo sleep sacks were the only ones Maxximus loves as well plus we put the baby shusher on it really helps him fall asleep. He's 4 months today and 13.2lbs and 24 3/4". It's been nice catching up. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.