Options

TWW, baby dust alive!!

Comments

• Options
    Oh no Livvy! I am so sorry. That sucks! And we all know how devasting it is! Stay positive. It will happen!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Livvy. This just doesn't get any easier. It's always so much worse when you feel like you've had real symptoms. This has happened to me too and then I'm left feeling like an idiot with a BFN. This really is so much harder than we ever think before we start. Do you have a plan for moving ahead? I hope you can stay positive, hang on in there with us. It's a long road but I am sure we will all get there in the end.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Livvy. It is so hard, we all pray for the BFP. It is a hard process, a rollocoaster of emotions I'm waiting and with no symtomps what so ever right now Im praying for the good news. Stay positive, it will happen.
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone. After the initial punch in the gut reaction, I've been ok. It helps to have your support, and to have such a positive wife, and a few friends I've confided in. I have a call with my Dr Monday to talk about next steps. I think buying IUI vials will help (not ICI) to up the sperm count. Then who knows--Femara seemed good.ill see what she thinks. Still have high hopes for all of us here!!

Livvy
  • Options
    Livvy,so sorry to hear. I had high hopes this was your month. We need some more BFPs. Mrg can't be our only one. Bring on the the BFPs. :) Hope everyone is enjoying this weekend.
  • Options
    TWW starts again tomorrow! I had a BFN last time but I had an ultrasound this morning with 2 mature follicles, so IUI tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    Good luck snobored!!
    Can't wait have the blood test on Friday. So anxious.
  • Options
    How are all the TWWs going? I am hoping to join you next week, but by then hopefully there will be a few BFPs reported!!
    Tarche, good luck for Friday, do you have any symptoms, so have you been tempted to test at home?

Rebecca - how is it going for you this time? Are you testing at home or waiting for bloods?

snobored, I hope your IUI goes really well and those 2 follies do the job!

Livvy - iui sounds like a great plan, I don't know what the statistics are, but it always feels like a good thing to me that we basically give the sperm the elevator up to the follies when we do iui!! Crazy mental images!

Sorry if I missed anyone - I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow TARCHE! I am praying for a BFP for you!

And then hopefully one for me on Monday! This TWW has been tough. I am feeling a lot of pressure for my body to work and do its job! And yet, I feel no symptoms. So I am doubtful.

I hope your IUI went well snobored. Keep us updated!

Julie, I am excited that you are about to be driving yourself crazy like the rest of us in the wait! I have a good feeling that your BFP is just around the corner!

Baby dust to everyone!
  • Options
    Thank you Prbs - Pols12!!
    Yes, I was tempted so I tested. It can't back with a faded positive line which I don't know if it is due the trigger shot still in my system. But I'm still praying for good news tomorrow.

I have no major symptoms. Felt a bit nauseous about 3 days ago and lot of of cramps which I usually get around my cycle. I was sad that thinking my AF was on the way but as of now nothing. So I'm happy about that.

Pols - don't be doubtful. Let's keep the positive vibes. Praying for the BFP!!!!!
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers and toes for ya'll :)
  • Options
    I'm keeping everything crossed for you Tarche! That sounds really promising!
    Rebecca, remember no symptoms is good! Most straight pregnant people have no symptoms in the first two weeks, we just need to relax. Speaking of which, we do pressure ourselves and our bodies and that's probably not a good thing either, although it is impossible to stop. I feel SO much pressure to actually get a BFP soon, if only because we keep suspending choices in life "in case it happens" which is getting harder and harder as it takes longer and longer!! Come on BFPs! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for Monday!
  • Options
    I'm thinking about all of you ladies and hoping for some BFP news soon! Taking time off has been good to focus on our relationship and get some things figured out, but I will be ready to go come May. Let's get some babies in some tummies.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies super excited, got a BFP! We couldn't believe when the nurse delivered the news. I was kind of preparing for the worst. She stated that the numbers look very good, I was so happy that didn't ask what was the number.

Rebecca, you are next. I know you will give us the good news on Monday.
    Baby dust to everyone!!
  • Options
    Yay congratulations hun!!! That's so exciting!
  • Options
    Yay! Tarche! Congratulations! Hopefully this is a luckier board. Now we just need a BFP for Rebecca!
    Tarche, was this your first try? Sorry if you've already told us, sometimes I forget with all the usernames!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. It was my first try. I'm so happy!!!
  • Options
    Congrats TARCHE, so very happy for you! I was a first timer too, with my daughter and she is perfect! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Options
    Congrats Tarche!! That's so wonderful!!

I haven't posted since my TWW started because I got pretty discouraged. I think we were way off with our timing this cycle. I took Clomid last month but forgot to start it this cycle until it was too late. I'm assuming that threw my cycle out of whack because I normally ovulate around CD 14 but this cycle it seems to have occurred around CD 19. Still no AF but she should arrive any time now. I can't seem to get the timing right! How are all of you timing your IUIs?
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Bad news...another negative month for us. Pretty bummed.

But still wishing everyone else well! Everytime someone here gets a BFP, it restores my faith that this process does work. And I am sure it will work for us too!

Take care,
    Rebecca
  • Options
    No! I'm so sorry Rebecca, I was totally convinced this was going to be your month. So disappointed for you. I hope you and your wife can stay positive and keep distracted with your little daughter. Hopefully your RE can come up with a good protocol for you to move on to next time.
    Big hugs xx
  • Options
    Thanks Julie. I appreciate the support and the hug! I am not doing too well this time, I really thought this was going to be it. Feeling heartbroken and tired of it all. But I am trying to see the positive in everything, and I am ready to move on to next month...which actually begins today since AF has arrived!
  • Options
    Our lives are lived in 2 week segments during all of this which is so waring. I am waiting for a +OPK right now, I was totally convinced it was going to be today. Sometimes you feel like the timing was great, everything followed protocol and you even think you feel symptoms just to get a BFN which makes it even worse. Feeling like there's no reason for the BFN is so hard. I hope this next cycle brings TTC to an end for both of us, it's getting close to a year since we started on this journey and i'm sure we are both ready for it to be over!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Rebecca. Please don't be discourage. Stay posotive! Am sure it will come pretty soon.
  • Options
    TARCHE, I don't think I said congratulations---but congratulations! Rebecca, I am SO sorry because I am with you. I also am very encouraged when I see this work for women because sometimes I swear I think IUI is a scam or something!

I have a cyst on my left ovary, so they couldn't give me Femara this cycle (and damn, what a painful period!) but we're actually going to do a natural cycle IUI. I am peeing on sticks starting tomorrow and hoping Monday is the next IUI.

Julie, just curious, how many IUIs have you had since you started all of this in the last year? Hoping and PRAYING we all get our BFPs, but in the meantime, glad we can help each other through this:)

Livvy
  • Options
    Livvy, this will be #6 for me, with 2 chemical pregnancies in the mix. I am still waiting for my +OPK, driving me nuts! Its been on day 14 EVERY month for ages now, and this is the month I'm still waiting on day 15! our bodies just know how to screw with us!

Sorry to hear about your cyst, how did they find it, was it just u/s? Are they going to treat it or should it clear up on it's own?
  • Options
    Julie-I will be doing IUI 6, too! Also waiting for my +OPK. Do you know if you can test twice a day with the FirstResponse ones? I don't want to mess it up.

They found it b/c I was in such immense pain I knew something was wrong. They said it'll go away by itself and that after I ovulated last time, the follicle filled with fluid (hence cyst). But it did mean I have to do an unmedicated cycle this time.
  • Options
    I use clearblue and have been trying twice in a day, I think unless its one of those advanced things that seems to chart your fertility itself you can use them multiple times, they just read the LH regardless of how often you use it. I THINK!!!!
    I hope the cyst is gone and this is your month! I think we are due a BFP by now!
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    Just started my first of 5 days of Femera again. Feeling hopeful for this month! I keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason, and when we hold our next little baby in our arms, the clarity and understanding, I so desperately seek, will wash over me. And I will know the true meaning of that sentiment.

I use CB too! Any change today Julie? I am hoping for perfect timing and, of course, a BFP for you this month!

Baby dust to all,
    Rebecca
  • Options
    Sending wishes to you all.