Options

TWW, baby dust alive!!

Hello all! This is the new TWW board. We need a new one after too many strings of BFN. Let's kick this off with positivity. We are in the midst of the TWW and I am going absolutely insane. I am questioning everything. My wife is like it feels different this time so I am hopeful. We had our first spotting and cramping after the IUI this time. So with that we are very hopeful that the body is even recognizing there was something that occurred. First time for those symptoms. I know they are normal symptoms but it is new for us. Hopefully it means a BFP for us on the 15th. No home pregnancy tests this time. Can't do it. So this board is new and exciting and will have exciting news for all of us.

Who is still in their TWW? And when do you all try again?

Comments

• Options
    I test on the 10th. Today I'm 10 days and I'm having a slight headache and I feel like I didn't sleep at all last night. Fingers crossed for both BFPs for us and everyone else.
  • Options
    Thanks for getting the new thread started, Cari. One week from Monday you'll know for sure if Feb was your lucky month:) I really hope so.

I will be part of the 2ww club starting Thursday, if all goes as planned! Wrapped up my 5 days on Femara and that went pretty smoothly, so now I wait and keep supporting you ladies.

Mrg, blowing baby dust your way! Keep us posted.

-Livvy
  • Options
    Mrg tomorrow is the day!!! You will set off the string of BFPs!! I am so looking forward to your test tomorrow. :)

Livvy, so you decided to do the clinic again or are you doing it at home? I hope that your ICI has plenty of swimmers after the wash that will make it to the lovely egg and you will be another BFP. This new board will be the lucky board. I feel positives all around us!!
  • Options
    Meg your big day is tomorrow!!! Fingers and toes crossed for a BFP!

Elliejo, you're only a week away! I agree this new board was needed. Thanks!

We are looking into doing a HSG. Has anyone done this procedure? I'm wondering if it feels similar to an IUI.

Brittany
  • Options
    BFP on 2 HPTs, will go for blood work later. Thank u all for the kind words and support and I hope to hear of more BFP to come :).
  • Options
    Finally!!! A BFP!!! Yay, yay, yay! I am jumping in my chair with excitement. Gives me hope that maybe we are next! Abby has been having some weird symptoms like spotting on Day 4 which could be implantation. Cramping when she should have ovulated. She is tired all the time going to bed at 8 every night. And her back hurts. I am hoping this is our month too. If not we are taking two months off which will kill me. So I hope this is it! We find out in 6 days counting today. Ahhh but a BFP...So many to follow on this new thread!!!
  • Options
    OH WOW CONGRATULATIONS Mrg92!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Elliejo your next!!! :)
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Options
    Yay MRG!!! This really IS a luckier board:) Wonderful news.
  • Options
    Thank u all very much. I didn't have any implantation spotting. Just some awful cramps and pressure and a slight temp. I am hoping for all BFPs for now on for all of you . ?
  • Options
    Congrats Mrg92!!! I am currently on TWW! I am 4 days post iui and will test on the 20th. Here's to BFPs all around!
  • Options
    Congratulations Mrg!!!!!! So excited for you!! You're giving me hope that we will have a BFP soon. Elliejo you are next!!! :)
  • Options
    Blood work confirmed. I'm about 4 weeks with donor 14221
  • Options
    Yay Mrg! So happy for you and your BFP...guess all of those Clomid pills were worth it! Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months!

Hopefully this is just the first of many!!!
  • Options
    Lol you're right. That was a lot of pills for 1 month but it worked. Now the nervousness has kicked in.
  • Options
    You will figure it all out Mrg! You have 9 months to fully figure it out.

I have been struggling the last few days. I have overanalyzed every symptom or non-symptom. I go back and forth wondering if Abby is pregnant or not. It is excruciating. I want to take a pregnancy test the day we go in for blood work so I know before I go to work and Abby says no. I can't force her to pee on a stick. It just sucks that she will find out before me and I have to be at work when we learn if we are. I hope this is it and the streak on this board can finally be BFP after BFP. And then we can start a pregnancy board. It is all just very hard. Feeling a bit down and out about this process today and need some support. We test on Monday. Hoping for good news.

Cari
  • Options
    I know how u feel. Just hang in there and be strong for the both of you. If it helps any my symptoms were a lot of pressure, I guess implantation cramping? I didn't have the spotting. I had a slight temp starting day 4 of 99.0 to like 99.4. I was super thirsty and had a very dry mouth. I also got moody very fast lol
  • Options
    Abby initially had cramping after the iui and some spotting. She again had spotting day 4 with cramping. Not much since except exhaustion and sensitivity to smell. Also a back ache. Not sure what it all means. She had nothing any other inseminations.
  • Options
    2 more days for you Cari
  • Options
    I know Mrg!!! Trying to keep myself busy so I don't go mad this weekend. Diving into work right now as to not think about it. I am not sure it will really work, but its worth a try.
  • Options
    Hey Cari, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and Abby...and sending tons of positive thoughts and baby dust your way!
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers and toes that today is your BFP day Cari!

Brittany
  • Options
    Still waiting for more good news. My blood work was 175 and 48 hrs later was 467. Whoa. Lol
  • Options
    We actually got a BFN. Really taking this one tough. We will meet with our doc in the next month to game plan and pick a new donor and go from there. Won't start again until May. Thanks for your support. Sorry we couldn't keep the streak alive.
  • Options
    Cari, I am so sorry to hear that! I understand how you feel. I hope you and Abby find peace in each other. And I am sure that a revised plan, short break, and new donor will do the trick!

Rebecca
  • Options
    Cari, that's so disappointing. I'm so sorry! I know you feel incredibly discouraged right now and I've felt that same way. We took the month of December off and it really helped not having to think nonstop about TTC. I hope that you can both find some peace during your break and come back in full force in May. Hang in there. I hope we all get our BFP soon.
    Brittany
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry Cari and Abby. It's always so devastating to get that BFN and it gets harder and harder to go into each cycle full of optimism. Hopefully a break will be the best thing for you.
    My enforced break is over and I am back in the US after a very sad trip home. I'm ready for March to be here and to get into the TWW again.
    Is anyone else in the TWW or about to be? I hope our new thread starts producing more positive results soon.
    Congrats Mrg - here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    Hi all,

Had my 2nd u/s today. I am currently day 13 of my first Femera cycle and have 3 follicles that are measurable (15.5, 13, 12). I go back on Friday morning for another u/s. Looks like my perfect time may be over the weekend, which worries me because my doctor is not open...however, he said he would come in to do the iui if that is when the best time is. It makes me worry though, that something will change or go wrong with the timing. Also, we need to determine when to have the specimen delivered, as our doctor doesn't have cryo-storage available. (We are seeing an RE in a regular office setting, not a fertility clinic.) Trying to stay positive, but this whole week stresses me out...every month. Lots of trips to the office, lots of decisions to make, and lots of uncertainty. Drives me crazy!

Hope everyone else is doing well,
    Rebecca
  • Options
    Cari, I am SO very sorry about Abby's BFN. It is awful to have all of these encouraging sypmtoms and suddenly find out it was just a fluke. Taking the time off will definitely serve you two well and maybe restore some sanity:)

I am in the 2ww at the moment. 7dpo to be exact. No real symptoms, soo...

I am feeling very discouraged because a PA basically told me if it hasn't worked after 5 times, why am I wasting my money? (And then proceeded to try to sell me on IVF). What do you guys think? I mean, low-ish post-wash counts are partly to blame and so is my uterine lining thinning b/c of Clomid. Why do I feel broken?

Rebecca and Julie, glad to see you back:)

-Livvy
  • Options
    Good luck Livvy! I am keeping everything crossed for you.
    From what I hear no symptoms is good, at least it means you are not over analyzing every little twinge, tired feeling and sneeze... oh that would be ME by day 7 lol!

Rebecca, our RE is a kind of funny half way between a full clinic and just a Dr's office too, although they do at least have cryo storage as they deal with male infertility so when we are in the waiting room there are always all these mortified guys waiting around to be sent away to 'do their thing'. they are even more mortified looking when they come out and we are still sitting there, it does make us laugh even though it shouldn't!

Maybe if they have to make sure the timing is so exact due to delivery etc they could give you the trigger shot which will pinpoint the moment? I hate all the endless trips to our RE, it's not that far from where we live but it's location is somehow awkward (we are in NY so of course I have to make a fuss about crossing town!) and they ARE stressful, we all need to try to relax which is easier said than done.
    How have you found Fermera? What's the reasoning behind them giving that rather than Clomid? I'm going to try clomid again this time, but will keep an open mind about the way forward.

Livvy - I just realized this message is getting super long and I need to step away for a bit to make a phone call, but I am about to give you a rant about them telling you to go for IVF!!! These people really annoy me!
    Julie