Options

Two Week Wait!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Done with the 1st of the TWW. Likewise it's killing me. I'm very inpatient. I'm trying not to focus on it but it's hard. I think I feel the symptoms like cramping, peeing alot and slight nausea but it could also be in my head. I'll know soon.
  • Options
    I just finished the first half of 2ww yesterday as well. It seems like time is going by soooo slow. I've been experiencing a lot of cramping. I don't remember having that with the first IUI.
    Good luck to you!
  • Options
    I'm with you. Time is sooo slow!
  • Options
    flo1229- how did things turn out?
    nriley- are you going to test soon? a few more days and we'll know for sure!
    I've been running a fever for the past few days; not sure what that means. Also, it seems like my aereola's are bigger and swollen, but they aren't sore.
  • Options
    I know I might sound down, but I had my IUI about 8 days ago, and now I am feeling the preliminaries of my AF (Premenstral cramps, but no bleeding yet.) I feel that I might get it in a couple days, as I had what I though were the 'positive signs' cramps (cramping after 4th day) but these change into PM cramps.
    So to me, I am just now waiting for AF. :(
  • Options
    This is my first post. I browse through but have never posted. I find it so helpful to read everyone's posts. I am officially done with my tww tomorrow. It's my first IUI and I'm so anxious. Hopeful, yet realistic. I am feeling crampy, bloated, and breasts are very sensitive. Will find out in the afternoon. Fingers are crossed.
  • Options
    Anyone EXTREMELY hormonal 7 and 8dpo ? Today is 9dpo and i feel ok - but i cried like crazy (over nothing!) the past 2 days. Not sure if this is a good or bad sign. I'm usually kinda depressed the day before my period - but this would def be too early. This 2ww stinks! haha.