Options

Two Week Wait!

I'm in the dreaded two week wait. I thought that some of us might want to share what we are feeling.
1dpo: twinges, slight cramping
2dpo: twinges & slightly nauseous
How are you guys feeling?

Comments

• Options
    I came out of my 2ww on the 28th but I will let you know what my symptoms were :) (I am pregnant btw)

I had light cramping from day 1 all the way through day 9 off and on. I had horrible back cramping on days 5-7, mostly in the evening. I felt a strange pulling sensation behind my belly button on day 5 and 6. I started getting nauseous around day 8 and my appetite kicked in around day 8 as well. I wanted breakfast foods like fried eggs and bacon, something I never eat lol :) I didn't have any implantation bleeding but I was waking up in the middle of the night to go pee and I felt like I had to go ALOT. I had sore breasts from day 1-10 also.

I took my first HPT on day 10 and it was a light positive. I took one each day after that always positive. I had my beta on the 28th and confirmed.

Good luck! I hope the time goes by fast for you!
  • Options
    3dpo: more twinges.... the baby blues... hoping this "time" will be the one. Why does this seem to take forever? I guess I'm not embracing the process. lol!
  • Options
    This is my 4th time on 2WW and I decided to really stop thinking about it. This time I didn't even mark on my calendar "the date" when I'm supposed to check "my status". I'll try to really relax any enjoy every day. I'm keeping myself bussy and getting a lot with my friends (the child free ones).
  • Options
    4days since IUI and I am going crazy too ryanhl. I keep thinking I have twinges but they are prob cramps. I am tired but am always tired because I work full time. As for feeling sick to my stomach well I do have that so I am hopeful hopeful hopeful!!!!

Good luck, I hope we are all prego!!!
  • Options
    You're right, time is forever longer, evenwhen I've been busy all day. My period is due this Friday, and I'm now14dpIUI. I discussed with my bro whether I should test on Friday, he said to wait to know whether My period comes back, then test.

However, I can't stand anymore...:). I'll test this Friday (will be 16dpIUI). My breast becomes much tender and sore a little to the notice level. First I thought because of my new bra makes it tight. Today, I wear the old one, and still feel it especially at night, because I go to bed.

God bless us All. Good night..:).
  • Options
    Well... it didn't work this time!! I'm going to try clomide for my 5th.
    What about you girls??
  • Options
    It didn't work for me either. This time I used clomid. I had my second ultrasound today. I had three follicle.... one was a 13, 14, & 21. Probably only the 21 will be viable. I am doing the trigger shot tomorrow morning (Wed) & IUI on Thursday morning. I wish everyone luck!!!!
  • Options
    Ryanl:

Good luck Thursday. I am injecting menopur and an on CD6 so about 1 week behind you. So yes that means i was unsuccessful last month. Sounds like you have one really good follie and one other possible. You never know by Thursdat it could grown. Tomorrow I will get follie sizes for CD 7.

Good luck to you. Hopefully, we will both get BFP's this month.

Take care of yourself and try to relax.
  • Options
    Ryanhl, my RE says they prefer follies 16 or more, but 14 is considered viable. Good luck to you, I should be doing an IUI Fri or Sat depending on my own follies :) I like this thread, the 2WW can be agonizing almost.
  • Options
    Share good news please!! I just had my period last Friday!! That was my 6 cycle!! I have a Dr. appmt on Thursday to discuss my next step. I'm realy up-set.
    Sorry girls ... I needed to let it out.
    All the best to you!!
  • Options
    HI! I am officially on my first TWW. I did my trigger shot on Monday at 9:30 and inseminated at 9:30 this morning. Everything looked great. My RE said that by looking she guessed I would ovulate about 3-5 hours after insemination and I felt it.. VERY crampy. I already said this is another post but I had 3 follicles and they grew a little since Monday.. they were 23, 21 and 19. I am very excited about that!

I am feeling really good about this. I am praying this will be our only IUI for now. I go back in a week for progesterone test and then two weeks from now to take a pregnancy test.

I have really bad cramping still but I am assuming it is from the insemination. I have not done much today, I am plan on just laying around until Friday and then resuming my life!! Anyone else starting their TWW??
  • Options
    I was inseminated on Sunday. The ultra sound showed I had already ovulated. I'm a little worried we missed it, but I'm trying to stay positive. My left ovary, where I had my viable follicle, feels crampy. I feel tired and hungry. But it's only day 3 after IUI, so it seems too early to feel any symptoms. But I'm hoping. This TWW is brutal. It's my first time.

Hope we all get good news!
  • Options
    HI!!

So I have survived 7DPIUI!! I am half way there. I went today for bloodwork to check my progesterone. It was 46.6 so I was happy with that. I only have to wait 7 more days!! YAY! No symptoms yet I don't think. I am feeling crampy but I think that is because of the progesterone suppositories. I hope since it is officially a week that I might start feeling something this week. :) Anyways, How are you doing edeck5??

Kayla
  • Options
    Hi Kayla, Congratulations on finally being in your two week wait. Best of wishes. I can't wait for my IUI! :) Nicole
  • Options
    Also how are things going for your wife Jess 42257? Ihope things are well. Nicole
  • Options
    Thanks Nicole! I have 2 days left and I go in for blood test!! I haven't really had that many prego symptoms. These last couple of days my bbs have been sore but could be cause of AF. I have had lots of AF cramping. Has anyone else had cramping life that and then turned up pregnant?

I broke down today and did a HPT. It was a super light positive.. Like SUPER faint but I am praying it sticks!! I did a trigger shot but I am hoping that the HCG is all out of my system already!!

Kayla
  • Options
    kaylasparks-

Girrlll... a + is a +... no matter HOW light it is!! Congrats on your BFP (Big Faint Positive... for now!!)!!
  • Options
    From what I hear a plus is a plus. Kayla this could be it for you and you hubby. I took several triggers and never had a faint positive. Tues will be your 2ww so tomorrow morning I bet it gets even more dark. I hate to get excited for you early but I am so hoping this works for you.

Think positive!
  • Options
    Hope you got good news, Kayla.

AFter a painfully agonizing day on 5/1, I found out my first IUI was negative. I'm taking my second round of clomid and trying to stay positive, but to be honest I'm feeling very blue. I wasn't prepared for how emotional this was going to be. I know the first time doesn't usually work, but I can't help feeling like..., no. I can't say it out loud or write it. Mind over body!

Best wishes to all! Please send some positive energy my way.
    -Elaine
  • Options
    Well... I got admitted to the club today!! My nurse told me not to test until the 25th... AF (hoping that crazy heifer is on vacation for the next nine months!!) is due on the 23rd. I'll probably cave and test on the 24th. :-)
  • Options
    kayla...just checking in on you to see how you are. Please update us.
  • Options
    Yes Kayla, I wonder how you are too.
  • Options
    Hi All!

It has been a while since I have posted. Been busy with finals!! We had a BFN unfortunately. We did not do it again this month. We have a family reunion at the lake for memorial day and driving to Michigan from Texas (22 hours on the road!!) mid-June so we decided to wait. Just want a stress free month to enjoy family and have fun at the lake. We will probably try again in late July or early August! My husband has a low sperm count so we are going to try the old fashion way til then! It isn't completely impossible so keep thinking of us. I will still be around the boards, I still have lots of information to learn. Hope everyone else gets their BFP over the summer!! You are all in my prayers!!

Kayla
  • Options
    kayla,

I'm sorry about your negative, but you never know...you may get pregnant on your own during your break! This happened to me SIL...they tried for 7 years to get pregnant and went to a RE for a couple years. They finally gave up and within 3 months they were pregnant. Drew is now a happy, healthy 7 year old. :) Never give up!

Jess,

I'm sorry that your first try didn't work too! It sounds as though every thing is ready now. I'm praying this is your month!

ualtigger,

I hope your TWW flies by and that you're blessed with a BFP!
  • Options
    I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but a + isn't always a +, nor is it guaranteed to stay a +. I am on my 4th IUI, and my 2nd and 3rd IUI's were both positive. I miscarried the 2nd IUI after 6 weeks. The 3rd IUI was a + but a very faint + (beta was 9). Went back in 2 days and the beta only went up 1 point (10). Should've gone to 18 to be a viable pregnancy. AF came on time and I was crushed, again! So maybe 4th time is the charm!! Starting the 2WW today. I had my IUI at 9-ish this morning. Going in on the 28th for my blood test. I could use a bunch of prayers and well wishes.

I pray for everyone in here! We all know how difficult this process can be!
  • Options
    Mistyand Carla:

Thanks for the wishes... I'm doing my best to keep busy and out of the house. Back to work on Sunday so that will definitely take the edge off.

Dust, dust and prayers for all of us...
  • Options
    edeck5,

I'm sorry for your negative and for the emotional baggage that comes with it. I can only imagine how difficult this must be. I can remember on CD11 I tested and got a BFN...I cried and cried thinking that I wasn't pregnant. All that I could think about was that I had to go through all of this again the following month. Fortunatly for us, we just tested to early and got a BFP the next day. So, my heart goes out to you and every other person who's had to deal with the BFN. Stay strong and we'll be praying that this month will be YOUR month!

Alysia,

Wow! You've really been through it! I am so sorry. Have the doctors done any testing or said if there are any issues going on with your body? Just curious, but do you take baby aspirin? My RE suggested this to me and said that it helps to thicken the uterine lining which in turn helps the baby "stick". I also hope this is your final month of heartache.

ualtigger,

We're on the countdown! Just about a week to go! I know you have to be getting excited! I know that going to work will have to help some of the time go by. Just take the time to enjoy the possibility of a life growing inside of you right now.

Hang in there girls! I'm remaining positive for each of you! Prayers and baby dust!

You girls have a nice weekend.
  • Options
    MistyandCarla,

The doctor just recently said I could get a chromosome analysis through a blood test to see if everything is okay with me. (I figured with all the testing they did before starting this process they would have checked for all that stuff.) They said it would be a couple of months before getting the results. I need to call my ins. and see if it's covered before I go for the blood draw. I think we are going to wait out this 2 weeks and see what happens. We are hoping for strong beta numbers this time! They also suggested possibly finding another donor, but we still have a couple vials left from our current donor. Honestly, after these next two vials, we are tapped out for awhile. We never expected it would cost this much money!

Everyone take care, and have a great weekend. No stress allowed! Relax and LIVE!
  • Options
    I've been out and about this past week... movies, hanging with Mom... lots of good stuff... and talking constantly to my kids... letting them hear the type of music they'll be hearing as long as they live with me!! I'm surprisingly calm... which, for someone with ADHD, is DEFINITELY different.
  • Options
    Thanks, MistyandCarla for your encouraging words. I start testing for LH surge tomorrow. Every day I feel more hopeful. This process just takes A LOT of patience.

Congratulations on your success! It definatley gives me hope. -Elaine