Options

Two Week Wait!

Comments

• Options
    Jess...good luck in the TWW! I hope you're blessed with a miracle for your birthday! My birthday was yesterday and it was my best birthday ever! Just knowing that a little life is growing inside of me changes my outlook on everything!

Vic75...yeah for the blood work...let us know the results! Congratulations again!
  • Options
    AF just came... never been so happy to see her heiferish butt!! :-) Hopefully I can get my U/S at the end of the month and be back TWW in July... MY birthday month!! Hope you rub off on me, Jess!! :-)
  • Options
    Congrats, Vic75!!
  • Options
    Jessica,

I know that Tina asked something like that with this past IUI & the doc said that the volume plays no part in the quantity. The volume is always about 0.5cc, regardless. I don't think if there was less fluid, it would be problematic. I almost think they should put as little as possible so that there is less chance for leakage!

QUIT STRESSING!!! :)
  • Options
    Just heard back from the Doctor and our numbers were GOOD!!!!! 186!!!!! She said come back Monday to recheck levels but everything looks good!!!!!!
    Sending truckloads of Baby Dust to everyone!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jess...I don't know what the pink stuff is...If my RE used it, he did so before he brought the vial into our exam room.

vic75...Yeah! That's wonderful! Perfect numbers! I remember the excitment of getting our first BETA, but I also remember the stress of waiting for the second set to insure that they doubled! Try to relax...everything looks great!
  • Options
    Went to doctor today second set hcg numbers were 2300!!!! The nurse said those were great numbers!!! They dont need to see me until July 7th for ultrasound!!!!! The numbers seem a little high the way I figured it and this was rounding up they should have been 1600 if they doubled every two days for six days starting at 186. But the nurse said they were great numbers.
  • Options
    Jess...No, no, no...don't think that way! There are many women who get pregnant without one single symptom! I remember being tired, sore bbs and the back ache with my BFP! All of those are great symptoms!

Check out twoweekwait.com and go to their Trying To Concieve Boards...there's one called TWW Symptoms (or something like that). You'll find others going through the same thing and you'll see that you're not alone.

Hang in there...I pray this is it for your guys!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Jess: It's not a flop UNTIL AF shows up!! BFP!! BFP!!
  • Options
    Good luck, Jess!

We have our second IUI (natural cycle) today. This TWW (until ovulation) has been a long one, too, but I've managed to stay busy and not obsess nearly as much. :)
  • Options
    Jess- During my last TWW I checked out those websites that Mistyandcarla is talking about and most of those symptoms are pretty common! Its not over till its over...you still have a week to go in your TWW. Try to remain calm and relaxed. :) (Easier said than done, I know...)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!
  • Options
    jess42257...The CM and the exhaustion are great signs! I had both of them! I'm trying not to get your hopes up here, but when I read your post, I was like OMG, they are PREGNANT!!!! My exhaustion was unreal...I would find myself dosing at my desk during the day, I would come home and fall asleep on the couch, wake up a couple hours and go right back to bed for the night. There was no fighting it! As for the CM, mine never went away before my BFP. Usually 1-2 days after ovulation the CM would cease, but on my BFP month it continued every day. I think that I was 3-4 weeks pregnant before the CM stopped.

How about BBT? Have you girls been keeping track of your temperature?

I'm excited for you girls and I can't wait to hear the results. Stay positive! :)
  • Options
    Well my 6 week us went good today. Heart rate was 118 and strong.
  • Options
    Jess42257...Update us all you want! We love keeping up with your progress!

hopingntrying...That's great news! Was that with your RE or OB? When's your next appointment?
  • Options
    It's me again...and I'm trying not to get your hopes up, but it's so hard. Every symptom tells me that you two are already Mommies! Oh, my...I'm getting so excited!

Here's my research...

http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/461.html

http://www.bloomingbody.com/pregsigns.html

http://www.babycenter.com/400_im-pregnant-and-i-often-have-a-horrible-metallic-taste-in-my_500769_1000.bc
  • Options
    Hi everyone...
    5th IUI was a bust. We've decided to switch donors, which means we'll be waiting this month. We'll try again in July with new donor and new hope.

Congrats all you successful 2wwaiters!

Alysia
  • Options
    Jess- keep posting all you want!!!! It is a very exciting time. :)

I'll be joining everyone in the TWW this afternoon at 3:15...I can't wait!

baby dust! baby dust! baby dust!
  • Options
    Looks like you're in great shape again...anything over 7mm is good. :)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_should_be_the_endometrial_thickness_for_conceiving

These are copied and pasted from various sites...

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - Nov 2nd, 2005 6:30 AM
    The data imply that the endometrium needs to be greater than 7 mm thick to maintain a pregnancy. Certainly there are pregnancies with an endometrium which is thinner, but the odds are not as good.

Dr. Noyes also did a study looking at recipients and found that there were plenty of pregnancies in women with thin linings, but the rates were a little higher when the lining was greater than 9 mm. Other authors have shown there is no correlation between thickness and pregnancy rates, and others have shown that the pregnancy rates are higher with a thicker lining.

So, I say KEEP DANCING! :)
  • Options
    Alysia...I'm so sorry for the BFN! Hopefully the new donor will be just what is needed to get you that BFP! We'll keep throwing out Baby Dust!

Hang in there!

Jesslynn...Yeah...very exciting to be back in the TWW! Try to get some rest and take it easy! Be sure to let us know how the IUI went.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Alysia- I'm so sorry this time wasn't the one, but you'll get your BFP. Don't give up! :)

My IUI went well, 4pm yesterday, and everything looked "perfect" from what my Dr said. :) We did it just in time, due to some faulty OPk's. (I'm pretty sure I ovulated last night)

I seem much calmer this time around. I really want to stay busy with other things. My first TWW was insane! I couldn't think of anything else. I was constantly on different TWW websites and drove myself nuts, to be honest.

I have some projects to work on to keep myself busy. Plus, this time of year is usually pretty busy...summertime!!! My wife and I just found out we may be able to buy a house soon...pretty cool stuff.

Sending baby dust to everyone!!!!
  • Options
    Jesselynn-we're in this together! (My IUI was the day before yours.) Like you, I've felt much more calm and confident this time around. I haven't been obsessing (yet). :)

Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Cali- YAY!!! We were in it together last cycle, too. This one is it for both of us!!! I decided to start an art project that I have been planning to do for some time now. I am hoping it will be enough to keep my mind occupied.
  • Options
    Jess42257...fingers and toes crossed for you girls!
  • Options
    Let's not think about it like that yet...as of now, we are seeing PREGNANCY symptoms! Oh, and I don't know about you all, but I've never thrown up because of AF! :)

Hang in there, dear. What day are you girls testing?
  • Options
    Well, I think I may have told you that I got my BFP on 11dpiui, but we did test at 10 dpiui and it was negative and we were devastated. Carla kept reminding me that it was really too early to test and that was probably the reason it was negative, but I was too upset to really listen. So, if you can remind yourself that even if it shows up negative at this point...you're still in the game. You never out until AF shows her face!

As for the tests...I searched online to find the most sensitive tests available...I ordered them and was just sure that it would give me an early result. It was negative on 10dpiui and 11dpiui. We had already purchased the Clear Blue Easy Digital ones too, so Carla suggested that we try that. Low and behold, within 15 minutes of getting a negative on the so called sensitive ones, we got our BFP on the CBE! Then I had a First Response one too and I then used it to be sure the CBE wasn't wrong. Nope, it was positive too! Long story short, use what ever you have on hand, but let me tell you...seeing the word PREGNANT on the screen is very, very exciting!

I'll be checking in frequently over the weekend, waiting for you to post your results!

Good luck, girls!
  • Options
    Jess- I am so excited!!! KUP! I'll be checking throughout the weekend as well!

BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jess: Got happy at work for no particular reason.. ever seen someone working a airplane AND dancing at the same time??!! You would have yesterday if you had seen me at work... was thinking about you guys all day...

Dust, dust, dust... aaacchhoo... sniff... dust, dust... and prayers for all of us.
  • Options
    So, its 3dpIUI and I have a ton of CM. (sorry,
    TMI) Any of you pregnant ladies have that? I'm sure its been posted somewhere before...sorry to have you repeat.

Just freaked out a bit, like maybe we did IUI too early...even though the doc said we were right on time...

Any thoughts? Input? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    jesselynn...No, no, no...that's a very good sign! That was my first symptom! I told DP (I even showed her, sorry TMI) that my CM usually was gone a day after ovulation. But after we did the IUI, it NEVER went away! Well, it did, but it took about 3 weeks! Hang in there and KUP with other symptoms! :)

Jess42257...I'm thinking about you girls...wondering what's going on. Gee, I seem a little nosey, don't I? :) I'm just excited for you girls and can't wait to hear the news! Please update us ASAP!

ualtigger...your post made me laugh! Too funny!
  • Options
    Mistyand Carla: Girl, I had passengers who saw me on my flights busting a move coming down the jetbridge... some were pretty good!! And everybody was smiling... as hot as it was... that was the good part.

Now if Jess would only post... she's lucky I don't have her cell number!! :-)