Options

Two Week Wait!

Comments

• Options
    Alysia,

This is just a thought, but have you thought about selling the two vials that you currently have and then purchasing two more with a new donor. I've ready many posts about people switching donors and they get pregnant immediately. Sometimes our systems just don't match up.

ualtigger,

Sounds like you're doing a great job of staying busy! Just remain calm and KUP!

edeck5,

How's the testing going? Are you using the digital tests? I'm getting excited for you...it won't be long now! :)
  • Options
    Jess42257- Lots of baby dust to you guys this month!

Kayla, am sorry to hear about your BFN, sending you baby dust for later this summer, or a surprise pregnancy betweeen you and your hubby. Stranger things have happened. low sperm count doesn't mean no sperm! Sincerely, Nicole

Lots of prayers to everyone! :)
  • Options
    Jess...Wow, things sound as though they are going great! I had the cramping post IUI too and then it went from that weird cramping to AF type cramping. I knew that was different for me because I never cramped until the day of my period. I was also extremely tired, had sore boobs and wanted to eat a lot. I'm praying that you girls start noticing things that are unusual for your normal cycle and hang on to that hope of getting your BFP!

Thanks for the update and KUP!

It sounds like you're holiday weekend is going to be better than ours...we're staining our house! Log homes are pretty, but they also require a lot of maintenance! Yuck! :)
  • Options
    Still resisting the urge to test!! The airline world is running me crazy right now... in a good way... don't have time to sit around right now.

Tummy started to ache a bit yesterday... 8dpiui now... waiting to see what happens on Saturday...
  • Options
    Jess...I can remember waiting to "feel" the implantation too. I also would hope to see (TMI warning...) some spotting in my panties every time that I went to the bathroom because I had read that most women have implantation bleeding. I never did get that. Then its funny how after you get your BFP that you pray not to see any spotting every time you go to the bathroom. :) Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

ualtigger...You're much stronger than me! I was dying to test at this point, but I didn't because I knew it was way too early. Although I did start at 11 dpiui. It's good that you're busy right now...that has to help pass the time. I'll be checking in over the weekend to see if you've posted your results! Good luck!

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jeez... three airplanes in a row!! Working a double shift... off the next two days... going to have to find something to do!!

No spotting... still got that dull tummy ache... HPT's STILL up under the sink...

Jess: Have fun on vacation!!
  • Options
    Jess...look at this article...it very well could be implantation bleeding! :)

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.html

ualtigger...It's nice to be busy during this TWW, but try to rest up on your days off. KUP!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if there are some of you out there that had absolutly no symptoms and ended up prego anyway. I'm 8dpiui and feel so normal it's making me a bit depressed.
  • Options
    Alysia, I am pregnant with my second baby and I had no symptoms whatsoever until my period was late, except that I did have implantation spotting with both pregnancies around 12 to 14 DPO. I had it a bit earlier with my daughter (12 DPO) and right around the time my period was due (14 DPO) with my current pregnancy. I am just about seven weeks now and for the last week I've had killer morning sickness. Many women don't have implantation bleeding and some don't have morning sickness. In fact, a friend of mine who had to take Clomid to conceive her first child didn't even know she was pregnant with her second child until she was 3 months along!!! Her cycles were always irregular and since she had such a hard time getting pregnant with her son, she just didn't consider it a possibility. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Well, since every part of ttc is timed for me, since i was using injections and getting ultrasounds and blood tests, and since this is my 4th time, I'm skeptical that it worked this time. I have my pregnancy test scheduled on the 28th, which is still about 3 or 4 days before AF. I guess i'm just looking for a little glimmer of hope out there. I have had 2 m/c already with tries 2 & 3 (at 5 1/2 weeks, and right after beta test), so i'm hoping but not betting on it. Thanks for your response!
  • Options
    10DPIUI... and STILL no urge to test... doing okay but going to have to keep busy until I head back to work on Saturday. Plan to get some rest these couple days... working double shifts keep me from having too much time on my hands!!:-)

Won't be 14DPIUI until Monday... but AF (heifer! I hope she's on vacation) is due the 23rd (12DPIUI)... and she usually shows right on time. Hoping to resist the urge to test until 16DPIUI... hoping!!
  • Options
    I had the 1st iui today and go back in the am for the second. I did back to back and had my trigger shot on 5/21. Thankfully work will keep me busy enough that the 2 weeks will hopefully fly by.
  • Options
    hoping...congratulations on your IUI...I'm praying that your tww will go by fast and you'll be blessed with a BFP!
  • Options
    Well... so far so good... AF is on vacation (currently) and I hope she stays there for the next nine months!!

Still haven't tested yet... really not feeling the urge. Been keeping busy at work so that really helps.

Good luck to everybody else!!
    Dust, dust and prayers for all of us!!
  • Options
    ualtigger I'm glad to hear that AF is still on vacation and I hope she stays away!!! How are you feeling??? How many days has it been now since IUI? My 1st IUI will most likely be on Thursday! I can hardly contain myself!
  • Options
    Hi, alivin:

I had my first IUI on the 11th of May... as for AF she's still on vacation as of right now... so that makes me 13DPIUI. My nurse told me to test tomorrow but I think I'll wait another day... but I've NEVER been late... EVER... I can almost pinpoint my start time of my periods.

I feel suprisingly normal except for the tummy ache... kind of dull on my left side... had twinges on the right side of my back today (yesterday it was the left). I had two follicles... one on each ovary and both of them the same size... so it's a possiblity that I might have ovulated two eggs instead of just one.

Didn't get any type of bleeding for implantation... so... going to have to test to find out.

Good luck on Thursday!! Would be cool if you do have your IUI then... it's my Mom's 82nd birthday!!

Dust, dust and prayers for all of us.
  • Options
    Thanks Ualtigger!!
    I'm rooting for you, that you are preggers!! Who knows 2 eggs may have come!!! Keep us posted.
    I'll let you guys know how it goes this week. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tuesday to check follicle growth!!
  • Options
    I have a question. I had 2 back to back iui's 5/22 & 5/23. When do I start counting days piui the day after the 1st or second?
  • Options
    I think you start counting after the second one... that finishes that cycle. And your first day is the day AFTER your last IUI... so you're 2DPIUI right now.
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifying that ualtigger because we will have that same question on tHursday!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! I am counting down the days until our IUI!! I began testing OPK yesterday but know that I most likely won't surge until Thursday!!! Then they will do 2 back to back IUI's!! I don't know how you are making it through the TWW I'm going to be going crazy and wanting to test!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I've seen enough BFN's before I did my IUI... I would be disappointed for a bit... and then I'd get ready to do it all over again. This is the first IUI I've done and I've only been doing my OPK for two months... far less time than most people here.

It helps that I tend to work double shifts at the airport... all I can thinking of doing when I get home is sleeping... which has gotten me through TWW with a lot of ease. I will be off on Wed... 16DPIUI... just like I was when I had my IUI... I intend to relax and see what happens... just like when I had my IUI.

Will let you guys know!!
  • Options
    AF showed up last night while I was at work... so I won't bother to test tomorrow.

Thanks for all the wishes and prayers... Jess... good luck & praying for you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry ualtigger, I was really hoping for you.
  • Options
    Sorry ualtigger. This is such an emotional rollercoaster that you can't be fully prepared for. I pray that next time is a charm. I'll send extra prayers your way.

Jess good luck to both of you on sunday.

Alivin good luck with iui tomorrow. After my 1st iui a settling calm ran over me. Really weird but, make sure you take some music with you while your laying on the table for 20min. It helps to make the time go faster.
  • Options
    Thanks gals... have to get with my nurse and find out what (if anything) is going on with me. I still have headaches, low backache, low left ab cramps and that tummy ache which I think should have stopped now that the heifer has shown up.

Plus I have to figure out if I start OPTing when I should have started or when I actually did... I'll probably just buy another box of OPT's which will run me two weeks since I should start testing in five days for the next cycle.
  • Options
    tigger...Oh, dear...I'm so sorry! I thought for sure you were getting your BFP! I can only imagine the disappointment that you are feeling. It sounds like it's almost time to start charting your next cycle...I'm praying this will be the cycle that you get your BFP!

KUP!
  • Options
    Thanks, hon. I believe that God let this happen for a reason. Perhaps it was to spare me from going through what my Mom went through... she had several M/C's before I was born. Hopefully He is selecting the best I have to offer the next time.
  • Options
    ualtigger, sorry to hear about AF. We are all pulling for everyone on these boards to get their BFP.

Jess, good luck! Prayin for a BFP.

I go tomorrow for my blood test. I can't say I feel very optimisic about it. Last month with the injection cycle, I felt cramping for a few days, my bb's hurt the whole month, everything hurt that month, and then I started getting oily skin like I did before the m/c. It turned out to be another m/c. I haven't gotten anything this cycle, except mildly sore bb's, but less than a normal cycle with AF. So I pretty much think it's gonna be a BFN!
  • Options
    Don't give up... you're still in it until AF shows up! No negativity until she shows up... until... IF she shows up!! Getting back into my mind set to get started again on Sunday with the OPTing.
  • Options
    ualtigger~ So sorry to hear this cycle didn't work! Keep up that positive attitude - it can be a life saver!!

FYI: count today as CD1 (despite that you were actually several days late), so you will start checking your OPKs on whatever day you have in the past.

Kimberly