Options

Two Week Wait!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like it was very entertaining!

As for Jess, maybe they decided to wait until Sunday to test...I'm praying that is why she's not been on here today. She knows that she has some "stalkers" on her hands! :)

COME ON JESS42257...We're waiting! :)

Baby Dust!!!!
  • Options
    Jess44257,

I'm still holding out for a BFP! All of the symptoms are there! Don't give up yet! Are you still going in for blood work?

Are her cycles regular? What day did she ovulate? The longer your cycle, the longer it takes for a BFP.

Please KUP.
  • Options
    Jess44257- Just wanted to let you know we're still waiting for your BFP! Don't give up hope yet!!!!

Sending infinite amounts of BABY DUST!!!
  • Options
    Jess- AF is still not here!!! Yay!!! I bet she doesn't come. ;) I couldn't tell from your post, is your wife late yet? Or are you still waiting for her to miss her period?

I don't know how you do it! I'd be going nuts and rush to the Dr's office for blood work! I have no patience whatsoever!
  • Options
    Not eveyone starts their period at the 14 day mark...if you're regular, you may. I've read many posts of women who's luteal phase is much longer. From what I've read, your luteal phase has to be at least 10 days long to conceive.

fyi...luteal phase is the days past ovulation.

Don't give up yet.
  • Options
    Jess~

Everyone is different. Sounds like JDs cycles are more like 30-31 days rather than the "normal" 28 days. I also have 30 day cycles...

So therefore JD is not "late" until she is past her regular cycle length. (ie: if her cycle is usually 31 days long, she would not be considered "late" until day 32)

Hope that helps,
    K
  • Options
    We are almost done with our TWW and going crazy! We are 10dpiui with no symptoms and progesterone numbers at 94.9! Has anyone else had numbers that high? My bloodwork was done at 6dpo and my numbers have always been below 50. I don't know if that is normal or not. We are waiting until Thursday to test.

Jess: I hope AF is on vacation and the first negative was just to make the positive that much more exciting! Good luck!
  • Options
    I was told no EARLIER than 14dpiui... later is fine but no earlier... seems it takes about that much time for implantation and the hcg levels to start getting up there to detect.
  • Options
    And I was told to count my cycle as the first day I start AF until the day before she shows up again... which makes me a 26 dayer.
  • Options
    Jess~

Not stupid at all!

The + HPT depends on when implantation took place - some are early & some are later. You just never know when that little one decided to burrow in. To the best of my knowledge, the longer luteal phase does not affect implantation at all - just one of those things...

Much love,
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Jess...Kimi is right...a longer luteal phase is okay...under 10 days is where the problem comes in.

So, yes, if she is a 30-31 day cycle gal, then it's more likely that the egg implanted later resulting in the BFP showing up later.

You're still in this dear...don't give up yet! I told you...I'm still holding out for you girls to get a BFP!

Good luck and KUP!
  • Options
    I did my best to strangle that heifer for you... wasn't breathing the last time I checked...
  • Options
    Jess- in case you didn't know...we're waiting...
    BFP! BFP! BFP! LOL! Its coming...
  • Options
    Jess...just checking in to make sure the wicked witch didn't show up over night!

Give us an update. :)
  • Options
    I'm standing on that heifer's chest... let her breathe with 180 pounds on her!! Still praying, begging and... EEERRR... strangling this heifer!!
  • Options
    Yeah! That's great news!

KUP
  • Options
    Jess,
    I'm so sorry that this wasn't the one for you guys.
    I hope both of you take sometime to take
    care if each other. It will happen. I'm thinking
    about you guys.
    Alicia
  • Options
    Jessica,

So sorry to hear it... {{{hugs}}} to you both!

Testing your faith!!??!! I'm downright bitter! With our last BFN, my mom made the statement about "It's all in God's hands, you just have to believe ... blah blah blah". I nearly bit her head off! I told her "If he has THAT much control over this, then He must intentionally NOT be giving me a child!!! Why the hell would He not give me a child but any crack whore on the street can get knocked up in an instant". Ok, so I immediately had to apologize and it's not like I am turning athiest or anything, but my faith has been waivering for a little while now.

Please, please - no comments about "God will ...". It is just not a comfort to me anymore.

Anyway Jess, you are both in my thoughts!

Much love,
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Jess, I don't even know what to say except I am so sorry. My heart is just breaking for you and your wife. It really just doesn't seem fair.

I too am a believer in "God's will". Actually, I am a member of Alcoholics Anonymous and hear about God's will on a daily basis! (so much for my anonymity...) Honestly I just don't want to hear it sometimes, no matter how good of intentions they have. I am like you, I just don't understand.

Just know we are all here for you, if that is any consolation. Like someone else said, take care of each other. Hit me up on facebook anytime, ok? I am sending *hugs* your way.
  • Options
    kimi723,

Thank you SOOOO much for posting what I have been feeling for the last 4 cycles!! I keep trying to believe that there is a bigger plan out there, but I also get angry and frustrated when there are kids out there who "oopsy! I'm prego!" because they were playing drinking games and ended up in bed with their best-friend's boyfriend, or when, like you said, the crack-whore has a drug-dependant baby that she can't support because of her drug habbit! I have never wanted anything more in my life than to be a mother, and 5 cycles and $20,000 later, I'm still childless. I keep wondering, "ok God, what did I do to deserve this?" I take care of my body and I don't sleep around.... Anyway, THANK YOU for saying it!

Jess42257, I'm so so so sorry to hear about AF!! It really sounded like this was the one. :(
  • Options
    Funny how I almost deleted that post instead of hitting "reply"... I think a part of me is ashamed that I feel that way. But it is so good to actually let those feelings out. Once we see that others are feeling the same way, we stop eating orselves with guilt for feeling it.

My "good catholic girl" mother & I have agreed to not see eye to eye on religion right now, but she also says "it must be very different and much harder living it than looking in". So I know that she understand where my frustration & anger comes from.

Much love & happy 4th!
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Jess...This is just terrible! I read your post and my heart sank! I am so sorry. I was sure that this was it for you girls! I can only imagine the devastation that you are going through. There are no words to make you feel better, just know that we are all sharing in your sadness and we'll be here to chat when you need us.

Here's a virtual hug...[squeeeeeeze]

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Jess,
    I believe there are many women here who completely understand where you are coming from and have stood in that same place at least once or multiple times. There isn't anything any of us can say to take the hurt away. But please know that you and your DP are not alone and have many women here sending you much love and support during these frustrating and emotionally exhausting attempts to have a family of your own. We'll be here for you when you need our words of encouragement and virtual hugs. As MistyandCarla put it... Big Squeeeeeeeze to you both!
  • Options
    Hi all...
    11dpIUI here, I tested this morning with a BFN. (I don't know what I was expecting...LOL) I just couldn't wait. So, we'll just keep testing each day until I get that BFP...or AF shows...or I get that BFP!!! :)

Twomommies- I was reading back through the posts in this thread and saw that you should be about 15dpIUI...whats up? If you already posted somewhere else, sorry.. I was just wondering about ya!

Baby Dust!!!
  • Options
    Where did everyone go...is there nobody in their TWW? I am 15dpIUI and still no AF, still no BFP. I am 2 days late, actually, but like I said I still get a negative on the HPT. I starting to think that maybe this time just wasn't the one.

Anyone have any thoughts?
  • Options
    It's not too late!!! Hang in there...there's still time for the BFP! It can change in a matter of hours! Mine did. :)
  • Options
    It ain't over till the heifer shows...
  • Options
    According to the blood test the doc did today, I am not pregnant this time. He said to call when I get my period and I will go from there. We don't know what to think since AF still hasn't shown up. I am NEVER late so I don't know what is going on. My darn cycle is off! I have been tracking it for MONTHS and it has been right on. I just hope I get back on schedule. We may sit a couple of cycles out to see if it goes back to normal.

Thanks for all of your support. I'll let you know what happens.
  • Options
    Jesselynn----

I'm sorry about your negative blood test! I kind of feel the same way because i'm at the end of my two week wait and my AF hasn't shown up either and all of my HPT's have come up negative. It's making me wonder if they're wrong but I know they probably aren't. I had light spoting today but that's it! Hopefully your cycle will even out and you'll be good to go soon! Lots of baby dust to you and everyone else!
  • Options
    Hi,My wife and I did insemination # 1 6/7/10 & insemination # 2 6/8/10; high fertility days. Have 4 more days before testing. Yes, we were anxious and tested this past Tuesday and a negative. She's feeling "pregnant" some cramping on left side, nausea, sensitive to some smells, some fatigue, increased cervical mucuos. Keep us in prayer and spread the baby dust.

Lorna & Felicia