Options

TWW with 15802

123457»

Comments

• Options

@Maggiej13 Congrats on the baby boy!!!!! :)

• Options

@BabyFever247 thank you!!! 🥰

• Options

Thanks for explaining how the group works Maggie! If anyone has any further questions let us know.

• Options

Getting ready to start on my next cycle. The doctor wants my little one to be 6
    months beforehand and it looks like by the time everything is back open we will be just about there. I have 3 other embryos with this donor and I donated my leftover sperm to another woman trying to conceive. So I hope one or two of the 3 I have left is a fighter like my current little one. Sending positive vibes and baby dust to you all. From A. King and his mom <3

• Options

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven’t posted much on here but I have used this Donor to have 6 embryos. Transferred 2 in October and got my BFP. I ended up miscarrying in December and had a DNC. Transferred again in early March but failed to implant. Gearing up for a 3rd FET IVF transfer but doing an ERA/Hysteroscopy soon before I transfer.

• Options

Good luck to you @songbyrd8403!! Lots of baby dust to you. Keep us posted on your journey. I’m rooting for your success!

• Options

Hey ladies I recently heard that people with 0 blood type are less receptive to COVID and I know the donor is type O and so is my son. Just wondering if any of his diblings are as well. Hope you all are staying safe in all this.

• Options

Good afternoon ladies. So I’ve had my hysteroscopy in June and prepared to transfer in august. Well, I transferred on yesterday (9/10) and in my 3rd TWW. I would love to be added to the fb group if possible.

• Options

That’s wonderful news @songbyrd8403! Lots of baby dust to you! As soon you get that BFP, be sure to report your pregnancy under your CCB account, then sign up for the sibling registry and create a post. We’ll get you in! In the meantime, I would be more than happy to connect with you on Facebook or offline. Post your FB info here and I’ll request you and then you can delete your post from here. Looking forward to meeting you!

• Options
    songbyrd8403songbyrd8403 Posts: 51
    edited September 11, 2020 9:31PM

@Maggiej13 this is my 3rd transfer. My first ended in miscarriage in December 2019 and my second failed to implant in March. My name on fb is Maryanette. I just experienced my first set of pinches in my lower abdomen 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

• Options

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! My little one just turned one! He's so absolutely perfect! I would love to connect with other moms. If anyone is interested pls let me know here and we will connect. Wishing you ladies all the baby dust in the world. The finish line is wonderful and I cant wait to see you ALL here!

• Options

@Mommyiana you might be wondering why I want reach out to you and connect with u , well I read your story on @Maggiej13 feed and I could relate basically... I did ivf couple months ago ,single mom by choice exited an abusive marriage and I had a desire of wanting a child but fear of starting over or jumping into another relationship and healing may take a while .. so I decided I want to take the path single mom by choice and I believe it’s strong woman like us that embarks such a road . Hope to hear from you soon .

• Options
    MommyianaMommyiana Posts: 56
    edited June 1, 2021 11:01PM

@Kmommy omg That is so exciting! Not many people can understand the decision. I would love to connect! This thing doesn't have private messaging but maybe you can shoot me ur email or something! Looking forward to hearing for you <3 Sorry my reply took so long I haven't been on here in a while.

• Options

Happy New Year (2022) 15802 families! If you have read through this particular thread and are nervous about connecting...don't be!! I hope you will consider making yourselves known. We have a private Facebook group for pregnant and parenting families using our donor, 15802. The info on joining can be found on the bulletin board of our sibling registry. Leave a message there and I'll get you in! We have a great group of families (all types), have even met with the kiddos a couple of times last year, and have another meet-up scheduled for later this year. I'm looking forward to meeting new families from the shadows! :wink:

• Options

Hello, is there a group on fb for this donor. My wife and I will have our 1st US Aug

• Options

@Praying for a miracle CONGRATULATIONS!! We have 2 groups, 1 strictly parenting (those who already have a child using donor 15802), and 1 group for those who have purchased vials, TTC, or families pregnant with a 15802 offspring. Feel free to leave me your Facebook email address here or profile name and I can add you to the group. You can then delete your info on here afterwards. Congrats again!

Looking forward to “meeting” you!