TWW with 15802

Fingers crossed I'm his first reported pregnancy! Beta Monday June, 3rd. IVF

Comments

• First Beta today! Baby on board <3

• Omg so excited for you!!! We have some of his vials in storage. Most likely using next month. I’d love to connect with you if ours results in a pregnancy as well!! How many tries did it take? And do you have extra vials that you night be interested in selling? Or do you intend to use for future siblings?

• I would like that as well. Its my first try with his sperm ❤. I have both embryos and sperm left over. Im so excited. Keep me posted on your journey. As a SMBC I definitely plan on connecting my children to diblings in the future ❤

• We really wanted to purchase vials for 15802... logged in today to do so and see they are all gone! No low vial warning or anything... Wow... gotta be quick I see :-)

Congratulations to you and blessings on starting your family!!

• pSquared,

We actually bought his vials the day he came up because I knew he would go fast lol.

Mommyiana,

Congratulations again! keep me posted. We can connect via email, kik or whichever platform you prefer. Just let me know

• pSquared,

When I brought them he was still only a few days old with tons left. Seems like right after I ordered he went into the red. He's new so they will probably have more at some point. Good luck