TWW with 15802

Comments

• I feel like people have figured it out but I'm not sure how we would actually get in touch. The boards don't seem to have private messages. Any ideas?

• We may be able to post our information on the sibling registry bulletin board. Any posts there have to be approved by CCB, but once approved the information would be available to those who have used our donor when they register...which I’d love to continue to connect with all of the new mamas that come along! I am just so excited for these connections!

• @gettingmybaby2020 that's what I was thinking as well. I created a fb group and will make a post on the sibling registry.

• Hi everyone! Just an update on our progress. Unfortunately we had to skip this cycle because my follicles matured on the side where I have a blocked Fallopian tube. My body responded well to the letrozole as I had two beautiful mature follicles, however they just happened to be on the wrong side. We won’t be part of the 2020 crew 😩. But I’m hopeful for 2021. Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy and sending baby dust to anyone else still in the TTC journey. To the oldest dibling of the crew @Mommyiana hope you both are doing well ❤️😘

• alright, the post is live on the sibling registry. For those interested in the fb group, please respond to the bulletin message and I will send an invite to you for the group.

• @2020Baby thank you. So far so good. My little one ended up with the donors blood type but other than that I see so much of me in him i have no idea what features he got from the donor. Its crazy.

• Got our NIPT results back, all looks great with the baby and we're having a little girl!

Some much needed "light" in our life these days.

Pray all is well with everyone else. Take care!

• OMG @pSquared!!! Congratulations! Another little baby girl in the group! How exciting!

I’m leaving shortly to meet my OBGYN for the duration of my pregnancy. I’ll be closing out of my RE on Monday! Currently 9 weeks 2 days and counting!

• I LOVED this thread! I can’t wait to meet everyone having babies with the donor I chose! 💕 Good luck to everyone!

• @Curious1.89 Congratulations and welcome!!! Will you be doing IUI or IVF? Have you decided when you are moving forward? Such an exciting time!

• @Maggiej13 Thank you! I’ll most likely do IVF and I’m waiting to see what my RE is saying about the pandemic. But as soon as possible! I just had a hysteroscopy/polypectomy.

• @Curious1.89 Ah, I see. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you when you are able to move forward. Keep us posted!

• Hi ladies new here! Currently 6wks with #15802

• @bricks81 congrats. Our babies will be diblings ❤

• @pSquared How long did it take for you to get the result of your NIPT back? I go in on the 15th for an appointment and they gave me the option of doing the NIPT for the genetic testing and to find out the gender. I really want to know!!! 😬

• Hey there @Maggiej13 ... it took 7 days exactly (for us) to find out the results. Had my blood drawn on a Friday and got a call with the results from my doctor the following Friday.

• @pSquared ok thank you! I was going to let my mom make the announcement on Monday, April 20th when I turn 13 weeks, but it doesn’t sound like the results will be back by then. We’ll see...I am SO excited!!

How are you doing/feeling?

• @Maggiej13 took mine a week

• @Mommyiana Awesome, thank you! A week is not too bad!

How are you and the baby doing? I hope all is well!

• pSquaredpSquared Posts: 31
    edited April 10, 2020 1:20AM

@Maggiej13 very welcome...

And I'm doing well! [Thanks for asking]... Happy/thankful to have arrived at the 2 trimester. Now if I could just get a break from this nausea and headaches - that would be superb 🙃😜

• @pSquared I was hoping starting the 2nd trimester was the magic formula for kicking the nausea! I’m over this nausea too and was looking forward to the start of my second trimester to kick it! Lol 😂 Hopefully it will subside soon for you.

• Happy to announce that our daughter was born! I've posted pictures on the fb group for anyone interested.

• @perkyshins Congratulations!! Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful news with us. I sent you a message on FB as well to be added to the private group.

Blessings 🙏🏽

• @perkyshins Congratulations!!! 🎊 She’s beautiful! ❤️

• @perkyshins congrats. What fb group? I couldnt find anything for this donor when i looked on there. They told me at cbc i was the first reported pregnancy when did someone make a fb?

• @Mommyiana check out the CCB sibling registry portal. Under the bulletin board you can friend request either perkyshins or myself on Facebook and we can add you to the group.

• @Maggiej13 so its for anybody

• @Mommyiana it’s a private Facebook group. You cannot find the group through a search on FB and no one can see you’re a part of the group. The only way to get to it is if you’ve used donor 15802 and have access to the sibling registry. The sibling registry is where you’ll find my profile and perkyshins profile information (That way our personal information is not out on this public bulletin board). You have to add us as a Facebook friend or vice versa and then we can add you to the private group.

• Ok everyone... my 7 day results came back today! I am carrying a baby boy!!!