TWW with 15802

Comments

• Mamabear37

Going into my 2nd trimester friday! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ How are you doing?

• How exciting @Mommyiana ! How are you feeling?? I feel good... I am an internet doctor, so after everything, I think I have PCOS based on my research and short luteal phase. It makes sense that I had all the pregnancy symptoms, but the egg could not attach. The doctor probably thinks I'm crazy lol But the doctor agreed to do clomid and progestorone starting next week. So hopefully end of August we will start next cycle. I'm so excited for all our little sibling babies.

• @Mamabear37 The HCG levels should double every 2-3 days. Mine were falling short of doubling. The first test it was 108. The second one was 268 (5 days after) The third one was 459 (3 days after) The Dr said she was hoping my last test would have been at least 500 (not too far away from goal). I go again this Thursday. Dr is thinking it could be a chemical pregnancy or an ectopic pregnancy. Won't know for sure until Thursday. On top of all that, I've been cramping and spotting for about a week. :( I'll keep you posted.

• @BabyFever247 ๐Ÿ˜ž Iโ€™m so sorry. Iโ€™m still hoping for the best. Keep us updated. Iโ€™ll be praying to the baby gods.

• Sad news... Confirmed miscarriage at 6 weeks. Will try again soon as everything resets.

Praying for success for all of you in the process or starting at some point :)

• @BabyFever247 ๐Ÿ˜ž Iโ€™m so sad but at the same time I know it will all happen at the time itโ€™s supposed to. Easier to say than go through I know. Hope youโ€™re ok. Feel free to reach out if you need to talk.

• Hey ladies, I just wanted to give note that I used donor 15802 and will be 5 weeks on Saturday! The vials did go quick so I'm glad to see this activity on here of other ladies who purchased these vials as well. I wish you ladies luck with your next cycles.

• Hola ladies.... had our IUI today... the TWW begins!

• Good luck pSquared!

• Good luck @psquared.

@perkyshins Congrats!

I go in Monday for measuring so iui sometime next week!

• 48hrs shy of when the doctor wants me to take a HPT. This has easily been the longest 2 weeks of my life... lol. Of course my impatience got the best of me on Monday and I tested (super faint 2nd line). So not sure if its lingering HcG in my system from the trigger shot (given on 14 Aug) or a happy indication. From my research though the trigger shot should be out of my system by now, I had a relatively low dosage of 5000iu.

fingers remaining crossed

• @psquared nope the trigger shot halflife doesn't last that long - it halvesevery 24 hours so is way out of your system now. My Dr says I can start testing tomorrow on day 6. I tested today and no line so there's no trigger shot left on day 5. I think you are GOOD! Exciting.

• Trigger shot stays in your system 10 days

• Got that BFP this morning!!!! Baby on board... sending good energy and health to those still in the process! ๐Ÿ™

• Congrats!!!!

• PSquared

Congrats! I just found out im having a boy.

• Congrats on your boy! I am hoping for a positive and boy too... let's see

• Would definitely love to connect and share pictures once these kids start making their entrances :-)

• Unfortunately looks like another failed cycle for me ๐Ÿ˜ž

• @pSquared congrats!!!! I'm super excited for you.
    @Mommyiana Congrats to you as well! BABY BOY ON BOARD! :)
    @Mamabear37 I'm sorry it didn't work out. Are you planning to try again?

I just got my first period since the miscarriage. We are hoping to try again soon.

• @BabyFever247 Well I guess I jumped to conclusions... I spotted and then it stopped, now I'm late, but still testing negative as of this weekend, but do not want to take another at home test. WHO THE HECK KNOWS?! Waiting for the doctor to call me back. I've never been late in my life.

• definite no... i think i may just do one more round.

• Congrats pSquared! I would like to find a way to connect and share pictures once we are further along as well. I have my 8 weeks appointment next week.

• @perkyshins isnt that what the sibling registry is for?

• @Meesh I know I'm late, but how's it going? Did you decide to give it another shot?

@Mommyiana How's baby boy doing in there? I hope he's growing nice and healthy :)

@pSquared how's your pregnancy going along too?

I'm currently in the TWW. We tried again right after the miscarriage. Figured we'll try till we run out of cash, sperm or have a baby. Lol :)

• @BabyFever247 Sad news our way. During our visit with the fertility doctor (for what should've been our appointment to see the fetal pole and heartbeat @ 7 weeks) we received unfortunate news. No fetal pole was visible. Doctor essentially diagnosed it as a missed miscarriage, my body just hasn't figured it out yet. Go in for a final ultrasound tomorrow and to schedule a D&C in hopes of it providing answers on what was wrong with the embryo. To say I'm devastated is an understatement. But hope we can try again immediately after. Not sure what those timelines will look like or if we'll do an IUI again... or maybe the doctor will suggest IVF. I don't have any fertililty issues that would seem to be the culprit. Normal cycles, hormone levels, etc... We'll see I suppose...

Blessings to all you ladies wherever you may be in the journey.

@BabyFever247 how long did you have to wait to try again?

• @pSquared I'm so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I'm familiar with that devastation. It put me in a bit of a depression for a few days but time heals all so just stay strong and embrace the emotion.

I did my next IUI as soon as my next period came; and that seemed to take forever. It's was almost a whole month before it came again. I'm currently in the TWW (tomorrow is day 14).

And same here, I have no fertility issues. My fiance is a woman too so that's why we went the IUI route.

• @BabyFever247 Yes indeed... just riding the waves of emotion as they come.

My wife and I went the IUI route because it was less invasive. We both hope to carry at some point, so maybe IVF this next try will make sense. IUI seemed the wiser decision at the time with no identified issues that would present a problem with conception.

Sending you good energy for your BFP!!

Did you opt for IUI this time around as well? Reading some of the struggles of other women on this thread I'm wondering if perhaps it's the donor - especially for women with no diagnosed fertility issues to have the same experience.... but who knows. Soooo many factors can be at play.

• @pSquared

I dont think it is the donor. This was my 3rd cycle and after 1 failed and one miscarriage using my ex-husbands sperm I tried this donor. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant on the first try using him.