Options

TWW with 15802

Comments

• Options

@BabyFever0407 have you started testing yet?

He is doing great as far as the doctor says. I still haven't felt him kick yet but the doctor says it takes a little longer with FTM. I actually just started feeling comfortable enough to buy things for him. My MC really messed me up, until my autonomy scan I was afraid to get excited. Which wasnt a bad thing cause the more excited I've become the more money I have spent. lol

• Options

@Mommyiana - I wasn't saying that no one had been successful... just seems that success has been the minority experience on this thread. Perhaps more women using this donor will come forward later who have full-term healthy pregnancies. At any rate, happy it worked out for you with this donor.

We have several vials left and will try again as soon as we can. Hoping to gain some valuable insight from the testing they are doing on my embryo that didn't continue to thrive. I'm hopeful that we will be successful in this next attempt.

• Options

@pSquared

It read that way to me. And most women go into this knowing its not always a first or second try win. To try and blame the donor who has been thoroughly tested by the bank is reaching. But I guess if that's what you need to tell yourself so be it.

• Options

@Mommyiana
    This should be a safe space for all of us to express our perspectives on this journey without being attacked. It's not productive. As someone who has experienced a MC I'm sure you understand the pain and searching to make it all make sense. Nowhere in my post did I definitively blame the donor. Just thinking out loud... I clearly said there are SO MANY factors that can be at play and who knows.

"Reading some of the struggles of other women on this thread I'm wondering if perhaps it's the donor - especially for women with no diagnosed fertility issues to have the same experience.... but who knows. Soooo many factors can be at play."

• Options
    MeeshMeesh Posts: 59
    edited September 27, 2019 1:04AM

Everyone's dna is different, for me it may be that this donor and I don't mix, since I have no known fertility issues. So @pSquared I feel you. I know what you are saying - and my doctor says that no one knows why some people just don't conceive together.

@BabyFever247 I'm in my 3rd TWW, but I don't think I'm pregnant. Going to sale this last vial if not, and look for a new donor. Good luck to everyone.

• Options

@Psquared Im sorry if you want a safe place to blame the donor u should make your own post. Cause MINE was def not for that. So please take ur negativity somewhere else.

@Meesh And if your dna doesnt match with the donor still seems like a you thing.

• Options

@pSquared We went the IUI route again. We can't afford the IVF...lol. my insurance sucks and doesn't cover any of this. But this is just our second try and we bought 8 vials. My partner also plans to carry so we figured 4 tries each. I have 2 tries left.

@Mommyiana I did one test a day before I was supposed to...it was negative. AF is due today and I had some spotting so I'm thinking this go around is a no. BUT... I'm feeling hopeful that these last two vials will work. I mean, it worked the first try but baby didn't stick so I see that as a good sign. If not, I might have to see if @Meesh is still selling her last vial :)

• Options

@BabyFever247 you and your partner are in my prayers. 🙏🏾.

• Options
    edited September 27, 2019 7:01PM

@Mommyiana you are pretty rude for no reason... lol being a miserable person is not a good quality in a mother. Good luck to you. But clearly DNA is not one-sided but maybe you don't have enough degrees to have figured that out.

• Options

Hi @BabyFever247 sure feel free to email me. I will totally be selling my last vial. You can email me at meesh7682@gmail.com. I think that's the email I created for here.

• Options

It’s pretty disappointing where this conversation ended up going. We are all going through similar trials with trying to get pregnant via donor sperm and should support each other, not attack. That being said, I hope to hear more stories of success with this donor going forward. I’m still going strong with this little one at 11 weeks :)

• Options

@perkyshins that's great news and I agree with you. 11 weeks!!! That's exciting and I'm happy for you. You and the little one stay healthy :)

• Options

Absolutely ...

And so happy to hear that news as well! Continued blessings on this journey... @perkyshins to you and everyone else.

• Options
    MommyianaMommyiana Posts: 56
    edited September 28, 2019 4:40AM

@Meesh That would be your opinion that i dont care about. Regardless im going to be one. How about you? 🙄 cause thats really the only conversation worth having. Not how u feel about me personally 😂😂 as if I care. Because this baby im carrying is going to love me. What a waste of energy on your part.

• Options
    edited September 29, 2019 3:42PM

Wow, well that was quite the inner discussion. The other girls are right, I won't add to the negativity because we are all in the same situation. Support is most important. Good luck and happy healing :smile:

• Options

Hey @BabyFever247 I actually got my BFP today, so I won't be selling the last vial. I was counting my eggs before they hatched! Sorry!

• Options

@Meesh that's fantastic news!!! I'm super happy and excited for you 🤗... Crazy how things work....just when you thought it was over, here comes your blessing! You just got me motivated for my next try.

• Options

@BabyFever247 Keep going... It's so stressful. This time I was like forget it, let me continue crossfit (although instead of every day, I limited myself to 2 times a week), I'm not pregnant. I think we get so fixated, but you got this!!! Thank you, I'll keep you updated, email me. If multiples as my doctor suspects though, you can definitely have this vial lol.

• Options

@Meesh Congratulations, lady! That's wonderful news... happy to hear it. IVF, correct?

• Options

Guess its not the donor afterall

• Options

@psquared no iui. Thank you!

• Options

Congratulations! I am glad to see your positive post! I was looking at this donor, but the vials went super fast. I am moving on to another on my favorite list.

• Options

@Meesh congrats on the bfp! That's so exciting :D

• Options

Thnks everyone! @Faith1161 There's a vial for sale under single mothers actually. I also will wait for my ultrasound in a few weeks to see if I have one or more. If more, I will gladly still sale to any of you guys looking. I know I spoke with babyfever247 first about that.

• Options

I decided to go with donor 14959, since my procedure is scheduled for the end of October. This will be my first time trying to conceive. Mixed emotions.

• Options

@Faith1161 we almost chose donor 14959 also. Only reason we didn't is because at the time he was sold out and we also wanted an "ID Disclosure" or "Open" donor. Wishing you all the best with your procedure in October, sending you good energy on this attempt! We'll likely be gearing up for our IVF around then as well. 🤞🏽

• Options

@BabyFever247 I saw someone on in here selling their vial under the Single Mothers By Choice category

• Options
    BobblesBobbles Posts: 13
    edited October 5, 2019 12:51AM

Hi @BabyFever247 have you looked into CNY for IVF? With the cost of 8 vials and IUI CNY may work out cheaper with better success? I wish you all the best!

• Options

just a small update, we found out we are having a healthy girl with donor 15802 :)

• Options

@perkyshins CONGRATS lady! Super happy for you :) When is baby girl due?