Options

TWW with 15802

Comments

• Options

We're back in the waiting game... we did our 1st cross-IVF transfer (I'm carrying my wife's embryo and later she'll carry mine)with a great embryo... fingers crossed

• Options

@pSquared throwing lots of baby dust your way!!!

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 BFN over here 🤦🏾‍♀️ We will try again this cycle. Good luck on IUI #2!!! Sending baby dust your way!!

Congratulations @Mommyiana !!!!!

• Options

@pSquared good luck and lots of baby dust!

@2020Baby thank you! I trigger tonight for an IUI on Saturday morning! Lots of baby dust to you as well with your next cycle!

We got this!

• Options
    pSquaredpSquared Posts: 31
    edited February 2, 2020 2:50AM

We're officially back on the pregnancy train! One hurdle down... now to successfully get through this first trimester 🤞🏽

• Options

@pSquared congratulations!

I’m officially back in the TWW today! Hoping to join the pregnancy club soon! 🤰🏾

• Options

@pSquared congrats!!!! You give me hope to try again. :) Nothing but happy thoughts for you and baby crossing that finish line 🤗

• Options

My little one looks so much like me. I cant figure out what features came from the donor 😂

• Options

@Mommyiana awww that's so sweet! "Mama's Baby"! I feel like boys typically look like the mom and girls look like the "dad". We can test that theory when someone in here pops out a baby girl. 🤗

So baby is going great? That's so wild that he'll be the oldest of all the rest to come.

• Options

@Mommyiana 😍 can you tell if your son has dimples? That was one of the traits I looked for in a donor! Hopefully this donor passes down his dimple genes 😍

• Options

Congrats @Mommyiana on your healthy baby boy :)

• Options

Thanks ladies. No dimples on my little one though.

• Options

@Mommyiana I’m sure he’s still handsome and healthy! How are you enjoying the mommy experience?

• Options

IUI #2 ended in a BFP for me everyone!!! I am SO excited!!! I go in tomorrow for my blood test to confirm, but so far I have taken 4 HPTs and all are positive! Was anyone not on progesterone during the whole TWW, and did that affect anything? I’ve been on vacation since Wednesday with no Progesterone... Hoping everything still goes well without having had it.

• Options

Congratulations @gettingmybaby2020 . I’m so excited for you and also very hopeful! I had to skip this cycle, so I’ll be doing my second IUI hopefully next month. We decided to try a medicated cycle with Letrozole. Have any of you ladies done a medicated cycle?

@Mommyiana hope you and the baby are doing well!!!

Sending baby dust and love!!!

• Options
    pSquaredpSquared Posts: 31
    edited February 18, 2020 3:48PM

Congratulations on the BFP @gettingmybaby2020 !!! As far as the progesterone goes, we did IVF so I've been on progesterone since the start of this IVF cycle and will continue to be on it until I'm 10 weeks. Sorry, not much help on that question.

On our end, we were able to see the heartbeat this week - doctor said everything looks great. Happy to arrive at this meaningful milestone. Now, on to the rest of the first trimester!

• Options
    Maggiej13Maggiej13 Posts: 71
    edited February 19, 2020 1:22AM

Thank you @2020Baby! It’s all so surreal! My first IUI was coupled with an egg retrieval/freezing so I was on Gonal F, Cetrotide, and Novarel for the trigger. For the second IUI, I was on Letrozole, Gonal F, Ganirelix, for about a week and then Ovidrel for the trigger. It worked! I hope it works for you too! ❤️

Thank you @pSquared! Congrats on the heartbeat! I hope the rest of your trimester goes well! I can’t wait for both of those milestones. It’s so weird that I’m 4 weeks, but I am overjoyed! 🥰

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 4 weeks is still worth being overjoyed! Every positive and moment of progress is worth celebrating on this journey. Wishing you continued joy

Sending all the good energy your way for your next attempt @2020Baby

• Options

My levels went from 181.7 on Monday to 596.7 today! So far, so good! My next appointment will be an ultrasound on Monday, March 9th. I’ll be 7 weeks!!! 😊

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 congrats and best of luck with your march 9th ultrasound :) it's so soon!

• Options

@perkyshins thank you! So, I had some bleeding last Sunday. Dr. checked my HCG on Monday, had my first ultrasound where I got to see my baby’s heartbeat on Tuesday, and then HCG check on Wednesday. I have another ultrasound scheduled tomorrow. I was starting to get worried! But the MA said they just want to make sure all is well since I was bleeding on Sunday.

How are things with you? Coming up on the finish line, right?

• Options

Awesome update @gettingmybaby2020 !

I had a bleeding scare too around 6.5 weeks. But everything was fine during the ultrasound. Was nice having that reassurance.

Presently I'm 9weeks and 2 days. Anxiously awaiting the milestone of bringing the 1st trimester to a close and being able to formally announce. I go in next week for my NIPT and am excited to subsequently find out the gender.

Prayers and baby dust to all🙏🏽

• Options

@pSquared thank you! The bleeding was definitely scary for me. It seems to have been just the one day. After my first HCG check the MA called and said the doctor thought the numbers were a bit high and to come in this week. As you can imagine, I couldn't sleep that night! Thinking of everything from something was wrong with the baby, to the possibility of multiples since the doctor thought the number was high, to they're hiding some bad news from me! During the first ultrasound, I found out I am carrying 1 baby and they showed me the baby's heartbeat which put me at ease.

How did you or (are you) deal(ing) with the nausea? I am having a difficult time. Makes it difficult for me to want anything to eat, which I know I can't do...any suggestions?

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 Exactly! I know precisely what you mean. It was just the one day for me also.

I'm still just prayerfully taking it a week at a time. I look forward to every ultrasound for another dose of reassurance.

The nausea is kicking my butt too. Some days the only remedy is taking a dose of Bonine and a nap! Lol

But other than that, on the days where the thought of food is too much, I'll munch on fruit and raw nuts. That seems to help me. I also have stocked up on flavored sparkling water. Something about the coolness and the bubbles seems to take the edge off. Also, frozen popsicles...

Such a crazy time for these bodies of ours - but we'll get through 😉

• Options

I had my second ultrasound yesterday. Everything is still looking good. Baby’s heartbeat is still going strong!

As for nausea, the doctor suggested keeping crackers by my bedside and munching on a few of those before getting up. Sipping on liquid so that liquid is not sitting in my stomach. We shall see!

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 I still have 5 weeks left but I guess I'm getting closer! I hope you and @pSquared hang in there! I was really sick during my 1st trimester and it was really rough due to morning sickness. Some days I just worked from home :/ But after the second trimester came along things certainly started to get better :D

• Options

@perkyshins ... you're almost there! So excited for you.

I am in my 10th week and hoping the nausea begins to subside as I creep closer to being out of the first trimester. 🙏

• Options

@perkyshins thank you! The last couple of days have actually been pretty good. No nausea since Wednesday, which has been great. Hanging in there with the fatigue though! 😆

2020 is going to be a big year for our group! With 4-5 babies to be born this year so far. I am so excited for us! This forum has been a great resource for me. Everyone has been so great and supportive, which is great as an SMBC! Has our donor group created or thought about creating a secret Facebook group where we can share pictures and stories of our children?
    ( @Mommyiana @Meesh @perkyshins @pSquared ) forgive me if I missed anyone currently pregnant or who have had a child by this donor. I would definitely love to connect. My children will know about their donor siblings...when they eventually get here!!! 😍

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 I signed up for the sibling registry and plan to post there once my baby is born. Please let me know if you can't see the board. I'm also open to having a private fb group - if you'd like to create one, I'll join - just message me privately so we can get things going :)

• Options

@gettingmybaby2020 I think that's a great idea. In addition to the sibling registry offered by California Cryo, would love to be a part of something a little more personal and curated by "one of us".