Options

anyone with donor #14081?

Hi all! I would like to share experiences with this donor. I'm going to cycle with him next June/July

Comments

• Options
    I have my third ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, 2/23. If everything goes ok, I will have the IUI done later this week with the same donor. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Best of luck!!! Fingers crossed for you :-)
  • Options
    Thank you! You too!!!
  • Options
    My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow, 2/25.
  • Options
    Good luck for today :-)
    I'll have to wait several months... Until June or July...
  • Options
    Keep me posted! I hope it works out for both of us. :)
  • Options
    For sure I'll update :-)
    I like this donor very much, so hoping we both can success with him. Wishing you a BFP in less than two weeks!!
  • Options
    How are you Mybaby79? Have you had your bfp? Hoping so... Wishing you all the best. XX
  • Options
    Still no BFP. :( Today is 11 DPO. I will test again in the morning, but I'm not hopeful... I have a blood test scheduled for Wednesday. I'll give you another update then.
    Are you also doing this on your own, if you don't mind me asking?
    I had my first IUI last September with a different donor but unfortunately had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Last month, I prepared for my second IUI but when I got to my doctor's office for my procedure, the doctor informed me that he lost all the vials that I had purchased. This is now my third attempt, and I feel so disappointed and sad. But I'm not giving up yet. I have two more vials left so I plan to try at least two more times. I just wish the insurance would help pay for some of it.
  • Options
    How in the world did your dr lose your vials???
  • Options
    He thinks they dropped to the bottom of the freezer and there is no way to get to them unless they empty the whole thing first. He didn't want to risk removing other vials, so he purchased replacement vials for me. I was forced to sit out the month.
  • Options
    Wishing you a big BFP next Wednesday. It's still early for having a BFP with a poas test.
    I'm going to go for a IVF, not IUI. Hoping it works...
    Sending you all my positive vibes. Fx
  • Options
    So, it's a BFN for this IUI. I have an ultrasound scheduled for this Friday to see if I can have another IUI in March.
  • Options
    So sorry for u... Hoping the new cycle works. All my fingers are crossed.
    What if you try a non medicated cycle? I got my first pregnancy without meds (I meam gonal f, menopur...), I used only ovidrelle (it was an IUI)
  • Options
    I initially wanted to do a non-medicated ICI, but my RE recommended doing a medicated IUI based on my age and statistics. I was 34 at the time and had no medical issues.
    He seems to do things in a cookie cutter kind of way. His patients only have two options: IUI or IVF. His nurse told me yesterday that if this next IUI does not work, he will probably want me to try IVF. I am not sure what to do... Hopefully it won't come to that. IVF is sooo expensive!
  • Options
    Hi Mybaby!
    How are you doing? Have you ever cycled last march? If so, I hope you have good news from our donor!! Do you know how is his account? I send you Baby dust!!!
  • Options
    Hi Looking for a baby,
    I did have another IUI almost two weeks ago. My doctor had found the original donor's vials, so I ended up using one of those instead. I've been getting a BFP since Friday and have been scheduled for a blood test on Wednesday. We'll see if I get lucky this time...
    Are you almost ready for your IVF? Lots of baby dust to you as well!!
  • Options
    Huge congrats!!!
    So happy for you :-) and wishing you nine healthy months. I have my schedule for june. Wishing it comes and I can start my cycle...
    Good luck for your blood test today Xx
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I just got my test results. They were good, but since I had some spotting this morning, I'll need to retest on Friday. We'll see! I hope your goes a lot smoother. :) June will be here in no time. Less than 2 months to go!
  • Options
    Wishing you best of luck. Thinking of you.xx
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Hoping everything went well yesterday and you're enjoying your pregnancy. Thinking of you. Xx
  • Options
    Sorry I've replied twice. I was sure I wrote to you yesterday but I didn't see my message so I've just wrote again, and I didn't see my message either so... I've just found out that there are two pages and the messages appear in page #2... Good weekend :-)
  • Options
    No problem! It took me a minute to figure it out as well. :)
    My first beta was done on Wednesday (14 DPO) and it came back at 172.
    He had me repeat it yesterday (16 DPO) and it was, I believe, 431.
    It seems to be going well, but I'm still very nervous because of my previous miscarriage... I'm trying to take it one day at a time.
    I am very excited for you as well! I know that the IVF process is a lot more demanding, but the success rate is also much higher. Fingers crossed it works!! :) Are you also in this alone or do you have a partner, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    Amazing results!!! Your beta is more than double in 48h, so great. Enjoy your pregnancy and try not to worry.
    I'm a single mother too :-). I have a 17months old son, and trying to give gim a sibling
  • Options
    My doctor checked it again on 19 dpo and it was 1694. I wonder if it's twins... Some people have high hcg even with single babies, so who knows! I can't wait for the ultrasound. I hope I hear a heartbeat this time. I'm really nervous.
    It's wonderful that you have a son. I'm sure he's going to be very happy to have a little brother or sister to play with. :)
  • Options
    When do you have your ultrasound? Yes, maybe you're pregnant with twins :-) :-)
    Your betas are great!!
    I wouldn't like my son to be my only child, so here I go again!! I would like to give him a sibling although they're going to be from different donors...
    Take care and please update with your ultrasound results. Good weekend
  • Options
    My ultrasound is scheduled for May 6th. It's going to be a loooong wait...
    Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    I had my ultrasound today. I had to move it up because of some meetings at work.
    Things went well. There is only one baby and it has a strong heart beat.
    I was so nervous the last few days and didn't get much sleep last night. I'll finally be able to relax a little (at least for a little while).
    Your procedure is coming up pretty soon too! Please keep me updated! Good luck again. :)
  • Options
    So happy for u!!!
    Enjoy your pregnancy, you've seen your little embie :-) growing. Wishing you nine months of happiness. Today I start with lupron. So nervous!!! My egg retrieval is on june, the 11th. Lol