March, 3rd is my birthday! haha

Good luck to you too!
  • Options
    Really? What a coincidence!! :-D
  • Options
    Yes! :-D
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

Used donor 14081. Fertilized 19 of 23. Transferred 2 grade 8A on day 3 after retrieval. On day 9 of my TWW...going nuts...10 embies survived & were frozen but hoping not to need them.

- Loving Nest Mommies
  • Options
    Loving nest mommies,

Congrats! Let us know how it goes :)
  • Options
    Could not resist. Did the ept digital HPT on Wed and got an awesome Pregnant screen. Excited but have to wait for Labs on Monday & "the call"

- LNM
  • Options
    Well done! Glad to see another BFP.
    I think this is a very good donor. He fertilized 100% of my eggs, :-)
    Tell us how is your beta.
    Tullibs how were your ultrasounds?
  • Options
    Hi LNM,
    I am very excited for you! Let us know how things go tomorrow!
    I ended up using a different donor when I got pregnant. I am very glad this one worked for you!

Tullibs,
    Good luck on the 14th! Only a couple more days to go. How are you feeling? Any nausea?
  • Options
    Any updates Tullibs? How did the ultrasound go today?
  • Options
    Hello Prego mommies :)

I was just gonna write to you guys and saw ur messages :)

Yes, little heart beat confirmed. 123 beats in one minute. And there is only one baby :)

As far as nausea I dont have any which is good but could it be early? I am 7 weeks and 1 day.

LMN congratulations :)
  • Options
    Hello fellow prego,
    Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful to see the heartbeat. :). Did they let you hear it as well? I was able to record mine on my cellphone.
    You may not have any nausea. I only felt a little queezy after eating but it wasn't really bad.
    Enjoy your pregnancy and send us updates!
  • Options
    yes, My husband recorded it on a video camera! Such a cute little heartbeat, I could hear it yes!... They say in the first ultrasound if the heartbeat is under 140 per min it is a boy. But, I dont why I feel like it is a girl lol..

I am glad I dont have any nausea but all I think about is cooking yummy meals :)
  • Options
    The heartbeat is probably going to get stronger. Just give him/her another week or so. :) I had my ultrasound at 8 weeks and the heartbeat was close to 160. That was the most amazing sound in the world!
    Since I am 35, I took a genetic screening test at 12 weeks (called Panorama) and found out the sex of the baby way earlier than with an ultrasound.

Have you now been released to your regular obgyn?
  • Options
    Yes I am gong back for another US to see the increase of the heartbeat and the growth of the baby :)

Yes, I am using my regular OB and thanks God it is all covered by the insurance from now on.

You are close to be a mommy :) So happy for you!
  • Options
    Thank you! I am sooo looking forward to it!
    Good luck at the next ultrasound. I agree - once you are officially pregnant, the cost drops significantly.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

Going thru the beta Hcg roller coaster. Got the call on Monday 10/12 that I am indeed pregnant. Hcg was 562. So super excited...but 2 days later it only went up to 601 and then on Friday it only went up to 1041 so it is not doubling as it should. All my excitement has turned into concern. I am technically 5 weeks and 4 days along but no confirmation will be done until my sonogram on Friday. I have sore growing boobs, sensitive sense of smell, and sort of a tiny belly. Several possibilities: a normal pregnancy with just slow risings numbers, a chemical pregnancy or blighted ovum, or worse of all an ectopic pregnancy. I am fearing the worst but hoping for the best. Excited for all of you & hoping to post great news on Friday....

- LNM
  • Options
    LNM,

I know this wait must be excruciating for you. Try to think positive because no two babies are the same. Let us know how things go on Friday.
    Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Hello there!!!!

Happy to share good news. All went well yesterday at the first OB appt. Sono tech was the one to relieve our excrutiating wait. She began to explain all the things that were right on point...one tiny sticky baby at exactly 6 weeks as should be with a beautiful beating heart!!!!! Instant tear jerker!!!! All looks good so far despite funky numbers. Got the famous purple bag from our clinic when someone has a good first OB sono so we felt on cloud 9. Doc still wants to see us back at 7 weeks and 3 days to check in on the growth & progress so hopefully all is great. For now, we are happy to have seen a heartbeat. Due date: June 18. Thanks for all your support. We will keep you posted.

- LNM
  • Options
    LNM!

I was waiting to hear this :) Congratulations!!!!

I am going back for a second sono this wed to watch the growth of the baby. I am due June 1st :)

Happy for you!

Tullibs
  • Options
    Has anyone used this donor for IUI? His results look pretty good for IVF.
  • Options
    Hi TTC07,

When an IUI doesn't work the first time, we always blame it on the donor.

I used this donor for my first IUI, it didn't work because my Dr. missed the ovulation and went to her an emergency C section.

I think he is a great donor but I changed it to a different one last time I did IUI and now I am 9 weeks pregnant.

I used clomid+gonal f+ trigger shot. My fertility Dr. told me that the trigger shot will make the sperms live longer.

Good luck to you.

Tullibs
  • Options
    Hello Tullips4,
    First off, CONGRATS! Thanks for the info. I am 4 days post IUI. I have tried him one time previous to this attempt. Does your fertility doc provide you with the analysis of the specimen before insemination? If so, would you be willing to share? It was 46% and slow/rapid this time. Last time it was 36% and slow. Strange how things are so different from vial to vial. Would you also share the analysis of the donor that you were successful with.
  • Options
    Hello TTC07,

Thanks ALOT! The first IUI with this donor (14081) I didnt ask the Dr. for the specimen analysis. The second successful IUI with donor 14035 I asked the Dr. for the analysis and he gave a paper which the sperm motility was mentioned and it was around 68% motile which is more than half and very good.

Well, I wish you good luck :) and if you dont get pregnant I would recommend that you change donor because 46 and 36 sounds kinda low specially for IUI.

Donor 14035 has tons of reported pregnancies and one of the ladies I know had triplets from him 2 girls and a boy and of course it was a medicated cycle.

Were you on any injections like gonal f or trigger shot?
  • Options
    Hi Tullips4,
    Thanks so much for sharing the information. My doctor put me on Letrozole 2.5 and Ovadril for trigger shot. My follicles over responded to the letrozole the first time and my follicles were huge! 28 and 29 on day 11. They cut me down to half the dose this cycle and I had one at 18.75.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

I had IVF with 14081. He fertilized 19/23 eggs. I am now 7wks and 5days pregnant!!! Happy to report that all is well so far. Strong heartbeat & normal OB panel. Sore boobs 1 cup size bigger, a small growing belly, peeing more than ever (I already had overactive bladder) & very little nausea. Got off the estrogen patch & niw just on prenatal gummies & Crinone progesterone vaginal suppositories. Good luck to all of you. Sticky baby dust headed your way....

- LNM
  • Options
    TTC07,

Your are close to do HPT. We would like to hear good news :)

Congrats to all of us :)
  • Options
    IUI post day 14. HPT this morning was BFN :( We will be switching to another donor.

Awesome news for you Loving Nest Mommies! Congrats! Hope all continues to go very well for you!
  • Options
    TTC07,

Dont give up! I was on the same boat. Mine worked the second time by changing the donor :)

You will nail it I am sure :)))

Tullibs
  • Options
    Hi!

Sorry for not staying in touch. The pregnancy was quite an experience...full of the excitement & anticipation of each sonogram...taking pictures & documenting our journey as best as we could. And not without its challenges: sciatic nerve pain, shoulder bursitis, hand & feet swelling, anemia, thyroid problems, angular cheilitis, and the most hyperactive bladder on Earth!!! But oh so worth it. Our bundle of joy came early at 36 weeks on May 21st at 3:51am. Wwighing 5.5 lbs & measuring 17 in. He's a cutie!!! And so far so good...
    - Loving Nest Mommies
  • Options

How many of you mama’s ended up with a baby with 14081? Could we start a Facebook group maybe so we could share pictures etc? My daughter is just now starting to ask questions at 4yrs old about a “daddy” and brothers and sisters. I have so many questions as well!!