Options

anyone with donor #14081?

Comments

• Options
    Hello Mybaby79,

I hope you and the baby are doing well :)

Just wanted to ask you a quick question. What was your dosages on Follistim? And what day of your cycle did you start injection?

My fertility dr wants me to take clomid 100mg days4-8 and gonal f (75IU a day) from 8-12 of my cycle then trig. I was concerned about the lining and his answer was that the gonal f will thicken the lining.

Thanks,

Tullibs
  • Options
    Hi Tullibs,

I took Follistim days 3 through 11 or 12. I stopped it one day before I took the trigger shot. I believe I took 75 units/day.

When do you think you'll be starting the next cycle?

I am doing well. The baby is very active and kicking a lot. I can even see the kicks now. :)
  • Options
    Hi Mybaby79,

Appreciate your reply.

I am suppose to start my cycle 25 of Aug.

Glad that you and the baby are doing well :)
  • Options
    It's getting really close. :) I hope that Follistim and the trigger shot work great for you. Keep us updated and good luck!!!
    Don't be afraid of doing the shots. They are not bad at all.
  • Options
    Actually I used Gonal F in my failed IVF cycle and Responded very well.

I will keep you updated :)
  • Options
    Hi Mybaby 79,

I did IUI yesterday (Tuesday). I triggered Monday morning I had two follicles one 18mm and the 20mm.

I did anther follicle check 5 min before the IUI and the follicle were bigger 24mm and the 22 mm.

I was very happy! I have faith that it is gonna work this time.

Just wanted to keep you updated,

Did you ultrasound for ur baby (a boy or a girl)and when is ur due date?

Thanks,

Tullibs
  • Options
    Hi Tullibs,

I didn't have my computer for a week, so I just saw your message. How are you feeling so far? Your follicle sizes look great! I hope it works for you this time. The timing should be much better than last time. Did you feel any discomfort about 40 hours after the trigger? That would be one of the indicators that you ovulated.
    Are you testing out the trigger or do you plan to start testing in a few days? After my last IUI, I tested every day (using $0.88 Walmart tests) until the trigger shot was out of my system (you should be getting false positives). After I got my first negative test around day 8, it took another day or two days to get a BFP, and then I knew for sure that it worked.
    I am having a girl and I'm due in December.
    Please keep us updated and best of luck!!!
  • Options
    Hello Mybab79,

Congratulations to you!

Well, I feel that I am very hungry, craving sugar and carbs so far.

Yes, I felt alot of discomfort after taking the trigger shot and also felt a very sharp pain 30 hours after the trigger shot (I think the follicle were rupturing). And the discomfort went on all night long that day I did IUI. The Dr. also told me that the trigger shot will make the sperms live longer.

Actually, I am not gonna test, in other words I am gonna see if I wont cycle.

Congratulations on your baby girl again :)
  • Options
    Even better if you don't test! I was too impatient. :)
    Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    I am too impatient! Tested negative today. Is it too early??? I know that the LH is out of my system.

I did IUI Sep 8 so today is day ten.

Any thoughts?

Thank you
  • Options
    Also, I had cramps for 24 hrs on my right side (where the two follie were) I googled it and they say it is a sign of implantation, in other words the uterine is stretching.
  • Options
    It varies from person to person. Some women don't test positive until day 15. It depends on how fast the hCG is doubling.
    Did you have any light bleeding in the last few days? It could indicate implantation. Some women have it, but I didn't.
    You still have time to get a BFP. Give it a few more days for sure. Someone said that there is always a chance until the period starts, which is true! I would still be optimistic and only test first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    No may baby 79, I didn't have any light bleeding. Yes, there is still hope. Actually I read that it take 3-4 days for the hcg to kick in after implantation.

Thanks for your reply.
  • Options
    My baby 79,

A faint + today! Does it mean I am pregnant? OMG :)
  • Options
    My baby,

First morning urine today. The line is darker +. Calling the clinic Monday to schedule a blood work.

Still hard for me to believe it :)
  • Options
    OMG! I just saw your posts. Yes, you are pregnant! Congratulations!!! :)
    I am so happy for you. How do you feel?
  • Options
    Let me know how the test goes. I think my hcg was around 170 day 14.
    Here are some guidelines in case you haven't seen them before:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
    4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml (14 days after IUI)
    5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
    6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
    7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
    9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
    13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
    17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
    25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
    Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
    Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

If they retest you a couple of days later, the number should double.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I still hardly believe it...

Since I didn't get pregnant before. I still feel like I am gonna cycle. Google said pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF symptoms. My temperature is high.

Thank you for the hcg levels in weeks....

Calling the clinic in the morning :)

Best,

Jeana
  • Options
    Any updates?
  • Options
    Well, Yes! The clinic called back and pregnancy confirmed 2 hours ago through the blood test. Another blood test is scheduled for Thursday morning.

Progesterone level 51. The nurse said it is very good! I will pick up the results and would know the hcg levels :)

I am so excited!

By the way, where do you live in the States. I live in Las Vegas, NV.
  • Options
    Hello from St. Louis, MO! :)
    Yeah!!! That number is great! Congratulations again! It's still hard to believe, isn't it? I had to have it confirmed over and over again to believe it, haha. If your hcg number look good in two days (it should be around twice as much as the one today), it'll be a good sign. Have they talked to you about having an ultrasound done? I had my first one around 8 weeks (4 weeks after bloodwork) to see if there was a heartbeat. That was the looonngeest wait ever!
    The first time I got pregnant, everything seemed to go well, but the doctor never found a heartbeat. I was totally heartbroken. It's important to stay cautiously optimistic. Try not to stress out or worry! That will not change anything other than drive you crazy. Enjoy it as much as possible. If the heartbeat (or heartbeats!) is confirmed, the risk of miscarriage drops way down.
    I wish you all the best!
  • Options
    :) Very hard to believe! But after the blood test now I think I believe it lol. Yes,first ultrasound scheduled for Oct 14 but I think it is too early to see a heart beat.

My due date according to the due date calculator is June 1st.

Thanks for your advice!
  • Options
    They may be able to see it at 7 weeks... That is so exciting.
    Good luck with the blood work today!
  • Options
    Big congrats Tullibs!!!!
    So happy it worked for you too! 1st of June is a great date. Just before summer.
    Finally did you use donor 14081 or did you change him? Glad to know we're prego buddies :-)
  • Options
    My baby 79,

first blood test result hcg level is 96 mIU/mL. Waiting for the result of blood test number 2 :)
  • Options
    Hey Prego buddy,

Thank you so much and it is good to hear from you! I changed the him to donor number 14035 who has alot of reported pregnancies.

When is your baby due? And hope all is well with you!
  • Options
    Just got a result of the second blood test. The hcg went from 96 to 356 more than double :)
  • Options
    That's great sign! The numbers look really good! :)
  • Options
    Hi to everyone!
    I just had egg retrieval yesterday. Doing IVF. Embryo transfer is on Monday. Using donor #14081. 23 eggs were retrieved & waiting to get call today about how many were fertilized.
    My baby 79:
    How are you doing?

Best regards:

Loving Nest Mommies
  • Options
    Great beta Tullibs!
    My due date is 3/3/16.
    Here we go!!!
    I think you'll be able to see the heartbeat the 7th week. Maybe the sixth is too early.
    Good luck!