Options

My journey restarts with 13902

1235»

Comments

• Options
    My family and friends were very generous.
  • Options
    Hello ladies, it's good to read that everything is progressing well for everyone. My little princess is growing so fast. She is 9 months now and is sooooo smart. I've began thinking about using my second vial and give her sibling.
  • Options
    That's awesome! I'm almost certain, I am one and done. I can't wait to meet this lil guy. Do you feel like he had dominant genes? What features does she have that are yours, his??
  • Options
    4weeks 2 days till 40weeks.
  • Options
    WOW! Almost there!!!! Best of luck!
  • Options
    Hope all is going well for everyone....2 weeks until my induction
  • Options
    How are you feeling?!?1

27 weeks right now. AHHHH. Starting to freak out a bit!
  • Options
    38 weeks....being induced Tuesday night. I'm not nervous yet. Once that first contraction hits, I'm sure my tune will change.

How are you?
  • Options
    Good luck KBT! So exciting! I'm 10 weeks pregnant with this donor as well =D
  • Options
    Beautiful baby boy born 3/29. He was a pip squeak weighing under 6lbs. Labor wasn't rough but definitely a journey that ended with a Csection to find out cord was tingled around neck. Good luck everyone
  • Options
    Congrats! Best of luck!
  • Options
    Thank you, I am so glad I took a step in faith and ventured out on this journey. I am so loving every moment with him. He is a great baby, very mellow and easy going.
  • Options
    That is awesome! I hope my active belly, doesn't mean i won't have a mellow baby. ;)
  • Options
    How is everyone? I can't believe this lil guy will be a month old Fri
  • Options
    Wow that flew by. How has it been for you? I'm 15 weeks and just found out I'm having a Girl. =) doing great so far.. We're the donors genes dominant?
  • Options
    So far complexion. Right know he is favoring my older brothers baby pic.

Congratulations on your little girl!! Someone mentioned tight frenulums are sometimes hereditary, my lil guy had a tight tongue tie and a lip tie. So check your lil girl. Clipping it was an easy procedure
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. We will definitely check her for that.
    This is so exciting. How is your Lil boy doing?
  • Options
    He is wonderful. Sweet calm mellow. He wakes up now kicking and smiling. I can't believe he is approaching 2 months
  • Options
    Must be so exciting. What a blessing. Hope to hear more about him as he grows. 5 months and just had our anatomy scan done. Thankfully everything is great. Baby girl is nice and healthy so far =)
  • Options
    Ok so I see I've missed a few things. Congrats to everyone. I see my little princess, who is now 1 has a little brother and now I see has a little sister on the way.
  • Options
    @lorraine......awesome awesome keep us posted
  • Options
    msayeni.....how are you and your princess? My lil guy is doing well,loving and enjoying every minute with him.
  • Options
    Msayeni I was searching to see if there were any new post...looks like you lil one is approaching 1 year old. I can't believe it's been a year already. You have to tell us more about her
  • Options
    Thanks! Will definitely keep you guys posted. Looking forward to hearing more about your son KBT and your daughter msayeni
  • Options
    My lil one is 3 months and officially teething.

I have to say he is absolutely adorable. The sweetest personality, he only cries a soft whine as soon as it hits the time to eat mark and/or he is ready to be out of people's hands. He smiles and coos nonstop. I think he will be an early talker.

So far he has the donors hair texture and complexion (but that's hard to say because he is the same color as my mom). His hair is soft large curls. Featured so far seems to be dominant from my moms family
  • Options
    Sorry for the delayed reply. Was getting ready for our shower which was this weekend that just passed. So was he born with a lot of hair? Has he changed at all? He sounds gorgeous and sweet. How has everything been lately. Im 33 weeks and counting... :D
  • Options
    Now 5 months and a sweet calm personality. He was born with a head full of black hair...now he has large soft curls. He's been saying mama dada since 4.5 weeks.
  • Options
    Hello everyone!! I have been away for a while.....my apologies. My little princess is approaching 2..yay!!! I am planning on going for a sibling.

I pray everyone is doing well.