Options

My journey restarts with 13902

Comments

• Options
    KBT How are you? How are you feeling?

I got a BFP!! HCG more than doubled on my recheck. Monday is my first Sonogram. Thank you for checking.
  • Options
    YAY!!! That is excellent. I'm hanging in there, I feel fine. Go for my weekly ultrasound tomorrow. Next week is my full anatomy scan.
  • Options
    Thank You,

I am excited, but nobody knows except 2 friends. So it is hard to express it. I don't plan on telling Brothers/parents till Thanksgiving, and then everyone else Christmas. :)
  • Options
    I'm so happy for you doingitalone.

KBT good to hear everything is going good for you and your son!
  • Options
    Thank you msayeni!
  • Options
    How did the u/s go?

Msayeni are you on/doing the sibling registry?
  • Options
    Congrats KBT! I am using this donor as well. Had a miscarriage in May. I was 10 weeks ?? waiting on my period to try again.
  • Options
    KBT U/S went well. I go in again next week. Hopefully see the heartbeat then. She said all looked good so far.

How are you doing?
  • Options
    I am so happy for you. Doing good 18wks tomorrow, anatomy scan Thurs
  • Options
    U/S today. Saw and heard heart beat today. Still weird! But was pretty cool! How are you?
  • Options
    Can't believe the little guy is half baked on Wed. All is going well, I have yet to feel his movement so the weekly US are reassuring. Nursery furniture ordered for a mid Jan delivery. Extremely difficult keeping my shopping to a minimum.

Doingitalone glad to see your progressing well
  • Options
    KBT, Wow! Half way!!! That is crazy!!! How are you feeling? That is so exciting that you ordered your furniture!!!!! When do the weekly U/S stop? i am sure you will feel him soon!!!!

Nausea is kicking my booty..Had a scare on Saturday, but all looked ok. So I go back on Friday for another U/S. Very scary and nerves on high.
  • Options
    I am feeling great. Sorry for the morning sickness, I missed that phase. Weekly till 24, then biweekly till 32, then I think I am weekly again.

How many weeks are you? Are you going to do bloodwork to find gender early? What donor did you use?
  • Options
    Right now,7 weeks 4 days. Will be 8 weeks on Friday. I am not going to do the bloodwork. I will just wait till they can tell from the U/S. I used donor 13976.
  • Options
    A little more than 20weeks and the flutters are becoming more pronounced for sure.

You are almost 1/4th of they way.

The realization is starting to really kick in. Stroller and infant seat was delivered on Sat. Signed up for tour of the hospital. Getting excited to have nursery furniture delivered.
  • Options
    How are things going KBT?
  • Options
    Thankfully great! We got our clearance from cardiologist today. One more weekly monitoring then every other week. This little guy is moving up a storm. How are you
  • Options
    Great to hear!

I am good. At 11 weeks now. Thank goodness the nausea had taken a chill. I go back to the Dr. on 12/17 for U/s.
  • Options
    The time is flying by! I'm glad the sickness has stopped
  • Options
    Ok ladies....sorry for the delay in response. KBT I did sign up for the sibling registry....not sure how I feel about it yet though....but just in case my princess wants to know later on I thought it would be best.

Congrats DoingItAlone, I am sooo happy for you!!
  • Options
    28 weeks today! He was breeched two weeks ago, this week U/S showed that he flipped (thankfully)

How is your little girl doing?
  • Options
    Thank you Msayeni!

How is everything going KBT?

I go in next week for my 20 week U/S and get to find out the gender. Still crazy, and sometimes I think that it isn't real!
  • Options
    How exciting! I am 31 weeks (YIKES). Excited but getting nervous with the what ifs....my concern tonight is what if the babies blood type is different so next visit I will speak with Dr next week. I interview a pediatrician next week. My house is a mini babies r us and I haven't had my shower yet.

My nursery furniture was delivered and damaged during install. Cracked my changing wall and dropped and ding/chipped the wooden front panel of crib...so I had to reorder.

I'm going to attempt a natural delivery, how about you?
  • Options
    This may seem stupid, but what is the problem if the babies blood type is different?

Sorry to hear about the damaged furniture - I am sure it will all be good!!

Good for you for having a natural delivery. I will not be planning a natural delivery - natural being not a C-Section - Yes. but natural being without medication - No. I am expecting to get an epidural.
  • Options
    If mom is a negative blood type and baby is a positive blood type there can be problems with future babies. So mom gets a shot called RhoGam ( and gets it with every future pregnancy) later in pregnancy. Hope this helps
  • Options
    Ah, is this a normal test that gets done?

BTW - I found out I am having a boy.

I have a low lying placenta - the dr. is hoping it moves up as everything grows. This is something she will be keeping an eye on - so a C-Section is a possibility.

Also, the umbilical cord is attached in the wrong spot (side not center). She told me that concern with this is that the baby could not be getting the nutrients he needs - slowing/stopping growth. More U/S monitoring is needed throughout the remainder of the pregnancy.

This stressed me out - but have read many stories of babies who are fine even with both these issues. SO hoping for the best.
  • Options
    Stay encouraged!! Congratulations on the little guy!

My concern is not RH factor but ABO incompatibility could cause severe jaundice.

I had frequent monitoring, at first I was always panicked but then enjoyed my weekly peek.

33 weeks
    I had my shower this weekend and now my house is a mini store,
    Next week starts my weekly appt again. I think I had 1month of not going in every week
  • Options
    How was your shower? How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Shower turned out great but not long enough 4 hours, about 100 guest. My sis did a good job decorating, minor flaws but from afar and pic you probably don't notice.

The only thing I did receive was diaper pail, tub, towels, monitor
  • Options
    100 guests! Wow!!

You made out well!! Congrats!