Options

My journey restarts with 13902

Comments

• Options
    Hi KBT, i've seen your post's from time to time on here and just wanted to say congratulations!!!! I am so happy things are finally going well for you! I am a single mom as well and had my beautiful baby boy at the end of January. I can honestly say it is the best thing in the world. I hope things continue to go well for you! Enjoy every minute :)
  • Options
    AWWWW! Congrats!!! All good here, trying to get final things in order, if I can get them in order today or tomorrow, I will do my IUI like Sunday/Monday. CRAZY!!!!!

I switched Dr.'s and so it is a little hectic. If I can't get them in order this cycle, i will start next cycle, but at least all will be done!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you guys

@doingitalone best wishes on your upcoming cycle
  • Options
    @KBT How are things going?

Hope all is well.
  • Options
    Wednesday marks 10weeks. I look forward to these weekly U/S because I'm not having any sickness. I'm gonna hate when they stop. I'm also doing some testing for chromosomal issues which will also tell the sex. Looking forward to finding out if it's a boy/girl
  • Options
    Aww....You still going to your RE or have you gone to your regular OB Yet?
  • Options
    RE until after week 12. A Dr from my OBs practice will come to RE office for 12th week visit then after that appt my RE will release me.

Did you make this cycle
  • Options
    10wks today! Little pea measured 10wk2d. Heard the heartbeat today. HR: 169. He/She was wiggling around. (Still thinking its a boy)
  • Options
    Awesome! I did not make this cycle. There was too much to do and I was not able to get it all in with being a holiday.

That is ok, I was too stressed anyway.

Happy for you, like the updates.
  • Options
    KBT- I am so happy for you. Congrats on the wiggly little bean ; ). I am so happy for you. I have followed your journey from the beginning. I have not been on in awhile and was very thrilled to se this update..

AFM- 37W5D. I so can't wait to meet this little one.
  • Options
    Thanks aw. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival!!! You are in the last stretch, how awesome
  • Options
    KBT How are you doing?
  • Options
    So ladies today I received my results from chromosomal testing (panorama) all the different defects returned at low risk and the perk of testing early is the sex which reveals .........ITS A BOY!!

Thanks for checking in on me!!
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey congrats KBT!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Was this from donor 13902? If so, we have siblings!!! I have a beautiful baby girl!!
  • Options
    Thanks doingitalone!

Msayeni I'm glad you are still monitoring this site.yes our children are siblings. Are you doing the sibling registry, tell me about your lil girl
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!

She is soooooo gorgeous. She has beautiful round eyes with the longest eye lashes. Everyone tells me how beautiful she is. She is sooooo very smart! She has already started talking to me (baby babble) a lot. She wakes up everyday with the most beautiful smile. She was a month early but still weighed 6lbs 11oz. She is healthy. She can already sit up by herself. She has a head full of beautiful black hair......from birth ??. We are going to have some very smart children.

I have another vial. I'm almost 41 yrs old. I don't know if I will try for another or not.
  • Options
    I think this is it for me, I would love a little girl and a full sibling for this little guy but I'll be 41 in a few weeks. What name did you select? I chose Greyson
  • Options
    NT scan went great
  • Options
    14 weeks all is going great thus far. Next U/S next week
  • Options
    So glad to hear.

Had my IUI today, entering the dreaded TWW. AH!
  • Options
    That's great to hear! How many mature follicles did you have?
  • Options
    Just 1. I did not want to do medications, or triggers. I am going to try a few "Natural" cycles first before moving on to using medication/triggers.
  • Options
    How's it going doingitalone? A week almost done
  • Options
    Thank you KBT I am fine. Starting to get those "This cycle didn't work" feelings. Thursday will be a week and I go in for my progesterone check. Though overall I am in good spirits, and I am prepared for a BFN Next Thursday, I am still trying to stay a small bit positive - without getting my hopes up to much for a big disappointment. Everyone going through the TWW knows all those crazy thoughts. How are you feeling?!?!? Starting to show at all, I know it is a bit early still.
  • Options
    It's not over until AF shows her face, so stay encouraged.

I have had very little symptoms for the entire 15 weeks thus far, so don't bank on getting symptoms.

Today, I had an appt and this little guy is doing great! I am still in shock that this is happening. He is busy playing around in there (not really feeling anything yet, I had two occasions where I felt flutters). His HR was 153 today and he weighs 4oz.

Because if my lupus, I go ever week now for an ultrasound. Although I don't like the potential medical issues this creates for him, I am thankful for a weekly peek
  • Options
    AW! So glad to hear both you and him are doing great!!!

Progesterone check today, the office said "No news is good news here, so if you don't get a call, all is ok". I didn't get a call, So I am assuming my levels were ok....1 week down, 1 week to go!!! Thoughts are so all over the place right now.
  • Options
    Hey KBT......congrats on your pregnancy!! It's been awhile since I've been on here but so glad things are going well for you!!
  • Options
    @jenn how are you? Where are you in your journey?
  • Options
    Doingitalone how did it go?

17 weeks.....US Thurs