Options

My journey restarts with 13902

Comments

• Options
    Almost broke down and told my sis and cousin. I am going to try to hold out until I do my beta and if positive my MaterniT21 test.
  • Options
    Update for 3dp5dt unless something major happens. I've been up since 3:45. I watched my shows I had recorded, surfed the web, read blogs and now I'm posting here

Took the dog for a walk and was able to smell everything that's green. As I lay here typing I am had a few spasms in my lower abdomen.

Signs or progesterone, that is the question. Here is to tomorrow. Not yet to compelled to POAS
  • Options
    4dp5dt....up early but not nearly as early as yesterday. Fear has set in this morning. Why...because I am looking for that definitive symptom to say yup that's a sign it worked. 6 days until I know for certain 3-4 days before I test at home
  • Options
    The eve of 5dp5dt....I'm up equally as early. I've played Farm Heros, read websites of course and now I am just coming back in from walking the dog. Right now I'm having small quick spasms in lower abdomen not sure if it a sign, the progesterone and/or my mind. I've filled the weekend with activities so hopefully the days will pass quickly
  • Options
    Stay positive.....
  • Options
    Thanks Doingitalone!!

Confession......I had every intention on buying HPT. I went to the store to get items for a BarBQ and planned on buying a test, I forgot to pick them up.
    :/ So here is to tomorrow 6dp5dt and trying to remain positive. Starting to have AF symptoms (praying not)
  • Options
    Morning of 7dp5dt the urge to POAS didn't beat the urge to pee. Every intention on testing but couldn't find the test fast enough. I'm not sure anymore if I have one in the house. My medicine cabinet is mess now after I ripped it apart looking for THAT DAMN test to use
  • Options
    So I decided to go pickup the FRER test because I could find my one in the cabinet. Of course now that I have them insight the temptation and urge to test is much greater. So at 7.5dp5dt it is positive. Here is to the next few betas and then to the ultrasound to see how many of the 4 stuck around.
  • Options
    How much longer till you go back to the doc?? Till 7??

Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    I'll go tomorrow for 1st beta then every 2-3 days after to ensure its doubling. I'm thinking if beta goes well they will do an U/S 2nd week in Aug. I had a MC at 5.5 weeks my last IVF cycle so they may have me come in more often

Thank you
  • Options
    Sorry to hear.....sending positive thoughts your way!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks 1st beta 121. One sigh of relief. 2nd beta Friday....double double double . Last cycle 1st beta was 54.
  • Options
    KBT - Thinking of you today....
  • Options
    Thanks. Had a good 2nd beta 351. Next Tues 3rd then following week 1st ultra sound.

Where are you in your journey
  • Options
    KBT, I am going to be having my first IUI in September. Emotions about this starting to set in, Starting to feel real now that it is closer. Excited, but nervous also.

--Doingitalone
  • Options
    15dp5dt, my 3rd beta is 2000. Ultrasound is next Friday.
    Aug is going to fly by. Have you picked your donor?
  • Options
    Yes, I have picked my donor...I felt that was a fun process, where others found it to be difficult and lonely. I didn't have that feeling.

I do get lonely, though I have my families support. I do wish it was different, and I had a partner, but I am not willing to wait any longer. I have not had any luck with men, and I want a baby. I can restart my husband journey later, but i don't want to miss out on my mommy journey.
  • Options
    It will all work out! I totally understand!! I am glad my dr's encouraged me to move forward.
  • Options
    6wk 1day.....I saw the flicker of the heart beat. Grateful everything is proceeding as normal.
  • Options
    So exciting!!!!!!!
  • Options
    2nd Ultrasound today-everything moving right along. Measuring correct time 6wks 6d (7 weeks). HB: 130bpm.

Next U/S in a week
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks!!
    I haven't had any morning sickness(not that I want it) so it was reassuring to have the ultrasound
  • Options
    Have you told people? Or waiting a bit longer???
  • Options
    I've told 3 people. (One of my sisters, my cousin and a friend). I will tell parents, all siblings and my closest aunts on Labor Day at a family gathering. Also just found out my cousin is 1-2 weeks ahead of me
  • Options
    That is so exciting!!!! When is your next doctor appointment?
  • Options
    Decided to tell my immediate family today. My siblings and two closest aunts were at my parents for dinner. My dad is in disbelief and my mom and aunts want to know when will I know the sex so they can shop. One of my sis asked if I am doing a gender reveal (NO, I will find out the sex as soon as I can) and was quick to tell me I have no say in a shower.

Praying for good results Wed
  • Options
    That's Great.....Nice supportive family!
  • Options
    How is it going? Hope all is well
  • Options
    Great thanks for asking! with you?

Today is 9 weeks. HR was 189, I was able to see arms and legs in the pic. Also the little pea was wiggling some during the ultrasound. Absolutely amazing