Options

My journey restarts with 13902

After 2 IUIs, 1 IVF, 1 IVF-MC using a different donor, I am restarting my journey. My agonizing TWW has officially begun, I am 1 dpiui. Donors counts yesterday weren't great under 10mil, today's counts were much better.

Comments

• Options
    5dpiui - no symptoms. Going to test to see if it shows HCG out of system. Truly hope it does.
  • Options
    Just wanted to wish you luck. I'm on a break after 3 cycles and plan to start again in August. **baby dust** to you!
  • Options
    I hope this is it for you!

Was this a IVF cycle? How many embies? What stage/grade?
  • Options
    Thanks. Tested 5dpiui and today 7dpiui. (Both still slight pos). Will test again at 10 and 14. TWW sucks.

@16years this cycle was IUI with Clomid. Are you using this donor?
  • Options
    So I broke down and tested 8dpiui received a BFN, not discouraged but now know I've tested my trigger out.
  • Options
    Today is 10dpiui, yes I'm symptom watching. I've had cramps on and off for a few days. My breast are definitely full but not sore. Today I was nauseous for a few hours. I am cautiously optimistic. Trying to wait a few days to test.
  • Options
    So a little bummed.......tested today and a BFN. I will test again Sat.
  • Options
    So I just tested again 13dpiui/12dpiui and received a BFN (however I am not sure if it's just that I want to see it or if it was really a shadow of a 2nd line). TWW totally sucks!
  • Options
    Today is 14dpiui based on my second IUI. I am too nervous to test today. As long as I don't test and AF don't show I can hold on to hope that it worked. I don't have any early response test left, just a rapid response, which recommends day of missed period so rather than buy more, I will just wait until tomorrow to test.
  • Options
    I tested 14.5 dpiui and a BFN. Waiting for AF.....first time after several IVF cycles, I became emotional with these results.
  • Options
    Waiting for AF to start then will start IVF again
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear your news. I know that it can get so dissappointing that you quit having hope, because hope is cruel. I wish you luck in your next attempt. I am sorry that the process has been full of so much dissappointment.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear your news. I know that it can get so dissappointing that you quit having hope, because hope is cruel. I wish you luck in your next attempt. I am sorry that the process has been full of so much dissappointment.
  • Options
    I recognize that it's part of the process. Unfortunately it is what it is....just have to keep pushing forward.

Started stims....combo Gonal F and Menopur
  • Options
    Today's day 6 ultrasound shows 8 follicles in right, 6 in left. All are sizes 6-8.
  • Options
    It was good to see a few more follicles have grown. Today my right had 3-9s, 4-10s, 3-11s and a couple others she didn't measure but said they may catch up. My left 3-6/7, 2-8.5, 1-8.75 and 2-9s and a few tiny ones. My lining was 9. Hopefully they won't make me come in for an U/S over the weekend, because I despise going to the office that open on the weekend.
  • Options
    Tonight I feel so uncomfortable. Next ultrasound Sat
  • Options
    First I have to vent and say I despise weekend monitoring. I have to go to a different office. They had an extremely hard time finding my left ovary. My normal RE has a hard time but with light pressure she gets it in great view. Today's DR could only measure 2 (15 and 11, I'm not convinced that's accurate) because the amount of pressure she applied was unbearable. She measured 8 on the right. 3-13, 3-12, 2-11. I'm thinking my RE will do ER on Th. Here's to monitoring!
  • Options
    My update for the day (I lost track of time, I think I am on day 11/12 for stimming). Lining looks great at 10. The right O showed 2-13, 1-14, 3-15, 3-16, 1-17. The left which likes to hide showed 2-19, 1-17, 2-16, she said there's probably more that he will find when your sedated. The left also started out much slower than the right. Here's to tomorrow another day of monitoring and probably retrieval on Thurs.
  • Options
    ER Wed
  • Options
    I can now go to sleep! Trigger done, here's to my follies growing some more before Wednesday retrieval
  • Options
    Egg retrieval went well, retrieved 11 eggs
  • Options
    Good morning just got my fertilization update. Of the 11, 5 were mature and all 5 fertilized. (4 were immature and 2 were starting to die)
  • Options
    Good morning just got my fertilization update. Of the 11, 5 were mature and all 5 fertilized. (4 were immature and 2 were starting to die)
  • Options
    I realize one update I didn't make was about the sperm quality from my last iui, 2 vials one had 7mil motility and the other 12mil. These were both inadequate according to cryobanks standard. They have since reimbursed me but the unfortunate part is you will never know if this was the reason for a failed cycle. Here's to a praying positive IVF cycle that sticks

Anxiously awaiting 2nd day update. Hope 5 of the 5 made it so we can do a day 5 transfer and possibly freeze 3.
  • Options
    Great day 2 results. All 5 are 4 cells. Embryologist says they look really good. I hate that we don't get day 3 or 4 results. This afternoon we will schedule my day 5 transfer of 2 and prayerfully that will leave 3 to freeze
  • Options
    So transfer is done. They actually had me come in earlier because dr was ahead of schedule. Of the five: 1 was a 2AB blastocyst and 4 were morulas. Embryologist said they were a half day behind of were he likes them.

RE recommendation was to be aggressive. this is third IVF, 2nd was a MC sooooo we xfer 4 of the 5. (I kind of was figuring 3). Beta on 7/30.
  • Options
    0dp5dt: Spent the afternoon slumming around....really going stir crazy. I'm not use to just relaxing. No cramping, spotting, or any signs of a medical procedure being performed.

I was going to test to see if my trigger was out but once I POAS I will continue to do it

1dp5dt: Mission stay busy failed. I ended up lounging on my couch for until late afternoon. Although I said I wasn't going to symptom watch, how could you not?? So at almost 36hours post transfer I had mild cramping. Some might say it's the progesterone....I've been on that for a week. Only noticeable difference is my nipples are larger and I'm urinating constantly

As I write this, I am approaching 2dp5dt and praying 1-2 of my embies are snuggling in.
  • Options
    Best of luck KBT! Keep us posted!!!!!
  • Options
    Quick 2dp5dt check in....nothing major. I did feel minor cramping in lower abdomen, hoping it's the embie settling in