Options

ualtigger...how's it going?

Comments

• Options
    And into the waiting game we go... have to wait for records to show with possibility of having to do ANOTHER HSG.

THIS IS ONLY ANOTHER TEST!!!!
  • Options
    MaC: Thanks for checking on me... been looking at my niece... cutie!!
  • Options
    Well... going to go and reorder my medical records since they haven't shown at the new RE yet despite being mailed back on the 13th of October... AH, ANOTHER TEST!! I am thinking about just waiting to January to try again... my nerves aren't shot but they are enjoying the break from this test, that test and the other test... and Mark likes the fact I've stopped watching the calendat for a while... actually, he likes that part a LOT since I've been driving him crazy with all that until this month.

Good luck to everybody trying and/or waiting. Will let you know when I get back in the game again!!

Love and hugs to everybody,
    Alexis
  • Options
    Tigger - thinking of you!!!!!!!
    MUAH!!!

M&C - hope all is well!!!
    I never did find the facebook site...
    :(
  • Options
    Endo: Thanks girl... MMMUUUAAAHH!!!! back at cha! Our facebook site is CCB Friends the last time I checked... but it's a CLOSED group... get a hold of Kim and ask her how to join... actually we have a thread I think called Facebook group on one of the forums.

Other than that, how're you?
  • Options
    Doing alright- I actually had a scare last week- had bleeding and ended up in the ER while I was in FL on business. Anyway, baby looks great but the placenta tore a bit. Hoping it won't tear anymore so they have me on restricted activity. (limiting my walking, lifting, etc)

But feeling pretty good now!

I will find this Kim and see if I can finally get in on the facebook gig!! haha Thanks!!
  • Options
    And now, the Tigger update: (I know, been a LONG time coming!!:) )

Will start on Clomid next month and see how we do... since I'll be on vacation AND in Hawaii then, I hope to do pretty well!!)

How's everybody else?
  • Options
    Yea, tigger...glad your back in the game!!!
  • Options
    Just detected my surge this morning at 08:10. I tried just like my new doctor said, between 08:00 and 12:00. So, looking forward to next month. Will be using Clomid this time, started me out with a low dose, only 50 mg. For you ladies that have used it: How many mature follicles did you get?
  • Options
    Tigger- I have used Clomid 3 times. The first 2 cycles I took 50mg days 5-9. The first one I had 3 follies, the next I had 2 follies. This last cycle I took 100mg days 4-8 and ended up with 4! I am so glad you're getting back in it!!
  • Options
    J: Hopefully I'll do better with meds since this is my first try with them. I know with the first IUI, I had two follicles (one on each side)... don't know about the second time since we didn't do the u/s. Heifer is due on the 7th of December which will find me in Hawaii at Pearl Harbor. I am also happy to be getting back to work again... been more relaxed here lately... which Mark DEFINITELY likes. Still watching the calendar but not obsessing over it.

And I also found that it's possible to get your LH surge BUT NOT ovulate... when your BBT goes up, does that mean you actually DID release an egg or could that be just a maybe you released one? Anybody? MaC... know my niece is keeping you busy... got any ideas?

I'm also debating if I get less than three if I should go ahead or try again... I will be starting on day 3 since I have such a short cycle: 25 days. Suggestions, ladies??
  • Options
    Oh heifer, oh heifer, hurry up!! Looking forward to starting again. Still haven't found a answer to my BBT question... anybody got any ideas?
  • Options
    Heifer woke me up in Hawaii today... right on schedule... waiting to hear from my nurse as to when to start the Clomid. Was told before my cycle started that we be doing the 3-7 pattern but waiting to see if things have changed.

Going to North Shore today... expecting MONSTER waves today... in excess of 25+ feet... with warnings of waves up to 50... yes, FIFTY feet... THOSE I don't fool with... even the PROS leave THOSE alone!!
  • Options
    First Clomid pill down the hatch... believing this will be what I need to help my little one(s) come to me. Four more days to go and I have my u/s on Day 10 to see how we did.

Out to Vegas today from Hawaii... just saw it's -15 wind chill back home in Chicago!! Hoping it warms up before I get back a bit... above ZERO would be nice since I don't have my long johns with me!! :)
  • Options
    How's everybody else doing? Endo? How's my niece or nephew doing?
  • Options
    Have my u/s tomorrow... here we go...

Endo girl, how's my niece or nephew doing?
  • Options
    Back and waiting... my lining was at 9mm... which is good for day 10 and my lead follicle is at 23mm... don't feel that the other two will catch up but, who knows? Might be this weekend for me. I've usually had my +LH surge by now but haven't had it yet and this is day 11. Curse of reading told me that anything before day 10 is TOO soon. Hoping to make it to day 12 or 13... one more day to go.
  • Options
    ualtigger,

I hope all goes well for you. I have been following your updates. I am going in for my blood and ultrasound on Saturday. I usually post on the IVF Take 2 link since that is the protocol I will be using (sounds so informal). I have had a few issues to contend with, and now I am finally on my way.

I wish you lots of baby dust!

Deb
  • Options
    TT: Hey girlfriend, thanks for checking up on me. Day 12 and still waiting for the +LH surge... it's been a long time since I surged this late. So looks like the Clomid was what I needed to mature my eggs. Let the waiting and, after my IUI, resisting to test begin again!!

Good luck and TONS of dust to you too!!
  • Options
    Got my surge... at work. of course... at 0930... which is why I test every six to eight hours for it. I tested at 8:00 last night was -, tested when I got up at 0200 was -, and got my + seven hours later. Test more than once a day, ladies... no matter what you're told to do!! Now waiting for my time tomorrow for my first med IUI... glad I switched RE's or I'd be sitting this out AGAIN.
  • Options
    And now the Tigger update:

Had my IUI at 09:35 this morning... a option that I wouldn't have had IF I hadn't switched RE's. This vial (the last of the three I bought) turned out to be the BEST of them with 13 million with 57% motility... and my doctor was very impressed with that.

So... in the TWW again... due to test right after the New Year... let the waiting and resisting begin!!
  • Options
    Wow, congrats Tigger! I wish you all the best.

I officially became a pin cushion yesterday and have begun my journey with IVF.

I go back on the 23rd for more blood work, but I too am finally in the game.

Good luck!
  • Options
    TT: Thanks girlfriend... baby dust to you!! This cycle is a bit more involved since I have a progesterone test the 8th day after IUI... something I had to ask for at my other RE. Looks like I'm in the right place this time.

Will keep up with you on the other thread, okay?
  • Options
    My nurse had me come in for a progesterone check today even though I'm only 4DPIUI... my 7DPIUI would be over the weekend and I'm currently at 21 which she says is great this early... with meds they want to see over 15 and that's on 7DPIUI so I'm ahead right now. I will be going back at 9DPIUI which is Monday for another check to see how we are doing. Also going to use my progesterone cream to give myself a little bit of extra help to keep my levels up... since I've ovulated, I can use it now.

How's everybody else doing? TT? Endo?
  • Options
    UAL keep us updated tomorrow.
  • Options
    TIG where are you???
  • Options
    Me here... had to check with my nurse since things went a little late yesterday... levels have dropped a bit to 14.8 at 9DPIUI however, thanks to curse of reading, know that your levels can fluctuate HOURLY so not even considering worrying about this. Using my progesterone cream at 100mg per day, which is what the luteal support would have been from my doctor.

Test day is Saturday... not too much longer!! Don't know if I will though... just wait and see what happens.
  • Options
    Okay keep us informed... please. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Decided to wait and see what happens but I will let you all know. I also learned how to read that crazy writing that doctors write and pharmacists can decipher... turns out the progesterone was to be twice daily at 100mg in a place that might still be a bit mad at me. :)
  • Options
    Please do let us know, happy new year!!!