Options

ualtigger...how's it going?

Comments

• Options
    kimi: Thanks girlfriend... mine is scheduled for the 24th which is a week after I should ovulate so, hopefully when I get heifer next month I'll be ready.
  • Options
    Day 3 tested lighter again... hoping to hear that I really don't need to have the surgery after all when I have my films looked at on the 12th... I should LH surge on either the 17th or 18th...

But, at any rate, I sure would like to know what I'm looking at on that CD they gave me!!
  • Options
    Well... time for the Tigger update... been so busy at work I haven't had time to get on FB (we aren't allowed access at work) to update,

Just found out that IF I have the surgery I will be REQUIRED to wait four to six months before I can do my IUI... but I also found out that my fibroid is at the TOP of my uterus and NOT on the sides which is where implantation usually takes place... and I know for a fact that it isn't blocking my tubes since I had flow from BOTH of them after the surgery I had last month.

Went to see my Primary yesterday and, while she recommends that I have it removed, she also told me that since they're caused by estrogen dominance, if I was to get pregnant, progesterone would kick in which, in turn, causes them to either stay the same OR shrink since it will balance out my estrogen... she's leaving this one up to me.

Going in to see my surgeon who did the recannalization for her opinion today and my OB/GYN on Monday for the final one.

Gotta tell you ladies... leaning towards my IUI would should be occuring next week since I should surge on Sunday... it isn't causing me problems and appears on the films NOT to be pressing into my uterus... my spirit is poking me to go ahead... and it hasn't been wrong here lately... well, any ideas?
  • Options
    ual,

That is such of a hard decision to make... When they identified my polyp, they offered me the same options (especially since they found it right after my m/c) and I opted to leave it alone at the time. So I can certainly understand you wanting to just get back to the IUI and not waste any more time. It wasn't until we moved to IVF that they wanted it out for sure and scheduled the surgery. Sounds like your fibroid is considerably bigger than my polyp was, so you probably have more to consider.

This is a very tough decision. Good luck with your contemplating!
  • Options
    tigger...oh, now that's a tough one...I'm not sure what I would do in your shoes, but you're right...your gut hasn't been wrong yet. Good luck.
  • Options
    Well... saw my surgeon yesterday and she, if it were her, would leave it alone. It's not causing me any discomfort and isn't blocking my tubes... she wouldn't have been able to do the recannalization if it had been. She brought up the films on the big screen and showed me exactly where it is... which is a LOT more than my RE did... sitting on the upper wall perfectly BETWEEN both my tubes... and seems to be growing (or shrinking since it's located where I USED to have that bulge at) upwards not downwards. Also we've gone down from the size of a tennis ball to the size of a golf ball... BIG difference... all that damn grass and vitex IS working!! She doesn't see the point to risking MAJOR surgery for something that is out of the way AND not causing problems... now if problems start, that's another story...

Over to my OB/GYN on Monday to see what she says... but I'm going to follow the poking of my spirit... it's getting really, REALLY intense about it... so it's looking like I'll be doing a IUI next week instead!! My primary has said that she wants my OB/GYN handling this if I should decide to have the surgery later on. So, I'm doing my normal LH testing like I will be... should get the surge, if things go as usual, on day 12, which is Sunday morning/afternoon.
  • Options
    And, yes, my primary, surgeon, both nurses and my OB/GYN are all FEMALE!! Only my RE is male... and that might be about to change shortly... I'm with you MaC: they need to be able to handle me on weekends...
  • Options
    Tigger...yea, for going through with the IUI! I think it's the right decision too! Also, I really do think it's important that your RE is available 24/7. You can't tell your body to wait until Monday to ovulate. :)

Good luck, tigger...I hope this is the month that you conceive the twins!
  • Options
    Go Tigger Go! Still got that Angel watching over you and Misty...
    She's a busy one with all that you two have going on.

Best of luck and Keep me posted as I will do the same since we all of a sudden have a few options that have come about.

My DP will be meeting with our RE to plan on doing IUI, Yeah!
    And...not only that...someone has graciously offered us 2 IUI vials of 11227 for only the cost of shipping. Wahoo! Guess my Angel found time to pay us a little visit and grace us with this blessing.

Best of luck, girlfriend!
  • Options
    Tigger- I have been wondering about you!!!! You haven't posted on FB for a while, so I tracked you down here! I say go with your gut, and just wanted to wish you good luck. :) My OB/GYN knows my cycles and makes sure he is available whenever I surge...so make sure you have someone who is willing to do that. Like M&C said, you cant choose when you ovulate!

wjlsbt- I am so glad you guys got some help with extra vials! I hope your DP is feeling better.

Baby Dust!!!!
  • Options
    Well... got my LH surge, right on time... waiting to hear when I go in for my IUI tomorrow. Hoping to get over to FB tomorrow since I've taken the next two days off once I get off tonight... decided to take it easy this time... been through a lot over the past few months.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes... TWW, here we come!! :)
  • Options
    tigger...yea! That's wonderful! Glad to hear you're going to take a couple days off work...you deserve it! Good luck on your IUI tomorrow...be sure to update us...I'll be sending little twin vibes your way!
  • Options
    Going in at 12:00...

Getting my medical records while I'm there also so I'll be looking for another RE... seeing my primary for another referral tomorrow... but hoping I won't NEED another RE!!
  • Options
    I'm back... and in the TWW again!!

Debbie, my nurse, said everything looked even BETTER than the last time... and no trouble getting through my cervix. That took a bit last time. Also we didn't wait until after 24 hours so, even with my problems, we might have gone too early.

Feeling better right now... still think I made the right decision against the surgery. Let the waiting... and resisting begin!! :)
  • Options
    W: Girlfriend I am so HAPPY that Arkmom is helping you out!! He was one of my choices for my donor but he retired before I could order so I got my second choice instead.

J: Thanks for looking for me!! Will get on FB today and post some!!

MaC: How're you, DP and Reece Tigger Nicole :) doing??
  • Options
    tigger...thanks for asking...I'm going to make a seperate post to update everyone. :)
  • Options
    Yay tigger!!!! I am so excited that you're finally back in the TWW!!! Sounds like everything was PERFECT! Sending you lots of baby dust...and I will keep you in my prayers.
  • Options
    Thanks girlfriend... I just had to follow the poking of my spirit... it's been good to me lately :).
  • Options
    Hi, everyone... how's everything going? 5dpiui for me... feeling suprisingly calm about all this... guess I got all the stress out over the past few months, let's see: failed IUI, attempted HSG, water ultrasound, discovery of fibroids and blocked tube, surgery to open said tube, schedule for possible fibroid surgery, getting opinions about said surgery, finding that the risks of having surgery are way WORSE than leaving the fibroid alone, deciding against said surgery and having second IUI... WHEW!!
  • Options
    Hi girlfriends... went in for my 7dpiui progesterone test that I had to DEMAND to have: "we normally don't do one" was the answer I got but told to come in anyhow. I'm at 17... which, on a unmedicated cycle shows that I DID ovulate... anything above 10 w/out meds and above 15 w meds means you did... so, one less thing on my mind.

How's everybody else doing?
  • Options
    Tigger...
    Keeping everything crossed for you and that egg. Hold onto it girlfriend.

Since I've sent all my guardian Angels out to look out for everyone else...my life has turned to shit. DP specifically stated that she has changed her mind and doesn't want kids. OMG! You think after 10 years...she would have known this. I'm trying so hard to not check out emotionally while I have some major life decisions to ponder.

Hugs to you and all the girls.

Misty...
    It's going to be okay. If she comes early because it's less of a risk...then you get her early. It's going to be okay. I've seen 28 weekers...make it through the NICU and Reece is developed enough to make it. So stay strong and positive.

Love to you all,
    Wendy
  • Options
    tigger...great number! Mine was 16.9. :) Way to take charge of your care! I think that sometimes they forget that they really work for us! We're paying them...they should do what we say. :O)

Wendy...OMG! Your post just made me so sad! I am sorry that you are now dealing with this. I can only imagine the emotions that you are going through now. As if TTC wasn't stressful enough on its own. I've read a lot about men going through these kinds of emotions once they found out they were pregnant. Most of the time its out of fear of the unknown...you know, not sure how their lives are going to change, etc. Hopefully, your DP will change her mind and support you in your decision on becoming a Mommy. We're here to listen if you need a friend. You can always email me too at lovefitness04@hotmail.com. Just put CCB in the subject line so that I don't delete it as junk mail.

Take Care,
    Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Wendy: Thanks for the support... sending one of my angels back to help you... oh, my... NOW she tells you?? I think it might be because of the stress you've both been under here lately... whatever you do, we're here, ok?

MaC: Posted on your other page... c'mon Reece... give Mommy just ONE MORE WEEK... hang in there, sweetie, you CAN do it!

AFM: Lord, what day is it... 9dpiui... temp dropped a bit today to 98.08 but I didn't sleep too well last night either... only got the four hour NAP... which is what I call any amount of sleep less than six hours. Still feeling surprisingly calm about it all... guess all the stress of the past few months has made my body think it's on vacation!! In snow class today... I de-ice during the winter... HALLEUJAH!!! It's raining and I'm inside all day!! :)
  • Options
    Thanks, Tigger!

It's okay that your temp drops a bit for a day, but you just don't want to see it continue to drop. Also, it may be off just a bit due to you not using a basal thermometer. Hang in there!
  • Options
    No, I AM using one... always have been. Still hanging in there...
  • Options
    MaC: Did some extra praying for little Reece in my sleeping hours... know I did cause I woke up talking about her a few times.

AFM: Giiiirrrrllll... I KNEW I was hot this morning... last four days on my chart: 98.18... 98.16... 98.09... and, this morning: 98.60... and I took it TWICE since I was half asleep. Even my regular thermometer says 98.7... I'm NEVER this HOT unless I'm sick!! And, since I'm getting ready for work as we speak, I KNOW that I'm not.

I'm RESISTING like HELL right now... 10dpiui today... those things I'm putting under the sink because they're CALLING to me right now!!
  • Options
    At work... playing in the rain :)...

Wendy: You ok, girlfriend? Worried about you...
  • Options
    Hello ualtigger!!
    We are very close together in our TWW I think you might be a day before me. When did you do your IUI? I had mine on Tuesday the 18th at 5pm. I am not having any signs so I don't know if it took or not, but I hope that it did we are close to being done with this process i can't take it anymore. How are you doing? It sounds like you like to test early too!! I have had the hardest time not testing. I have bought only one test and that has to wait until day 14. Good Luck and baby dust to you!!
  • Options
    Hi, cho: Yes we are... I had mine on the 17th at 12:40 in the afternoon. I'm doing well but not testing early... in fact, this is my second IUI and the last time AF came BEFORE I tested which I think was 18dpiui... don't know if I'm going to wait that long this time... good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to you, too.

I've been tracking my BBT and this is the third temp rise I've had... usually you get a BFP if you get all three and your temps stay up... which is why I'm resisting the urge to test... and it's getting tough to do.
  • Options
    I... WILL... NOT... TEST... EARLY!!! But, dang, it's getting tough not to do!! Working double shifts DOES help... all I'm thinking about is my BED when I get home.

Temps dropped to 98.10 on the 28th but at 98.15 this morning... 12dpiui... and thinking about waiting past 14dpiui... I said THINKING, ok? I can be a sadistic lil cuss when I want to be... but, oddly, I feel calm about it all... no matter what happens... having dreams about the THREE of us, though... me, my daughter and my son... hope that's right!!