Options

DONOR 14473

1235»

Comments

• Options
    We are happy to announce that my wife and I are 8.5 weeks pregnant with QUADS!! We had our second ultrasound and all of the babies looked healthy!
  • Options
    Wow!!!! Quads. That's exciting and overwhelming. Congratulations Katie123. We are about the same along in our pregnancy. Just loooing forward to some relief from the first trimester sickness. Lol... hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Options
    We are due October 6th. When are you due? My wife hasn't had much nausea mostly just fatigue and headaches. We will have to stay in touch.
  • Options
    That's completely unreal. We have the same due date. Yes, let's keep in touch. Your pretty lucky your wife isn't having any morning sickness or should I say all day sickness. But I'm sure carrying 4 babies is tough enough so I'm glad that she got a pass on that. My email is jaflynn79@gmail.com. When did you find out it was Quads? I assume you were doing medicated IUI? If not, wow, your wife is a champ at making babies. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Julie
  • Options
    Sent you an email :)
  • Options
    Oh my! Quads! Wow! How exciting Kate123! I helped a friend of mine babysit 4 young kids the other day and my head was spinning! Lol she said you get used to it and get a pattern. Congratulations!!

Lobstersnlove glad to see last ultrasound was good and healthy baby growing!

I did the insemination and now waiting! My pregnancy test will be on the 17th, so let's hope it's a "Lucky" St Patrick's Day! :-)
  • Options
    Oh & I am in Houston
  • Options
    Oh wow!!! So many great news!! It is so nice te hear these awesome baby news from you girls :) we just turned 6m1w and our baby boy is growing fast and moving a lot haha. We are due on June 23rd. Would love to keep in touch with you girls. Have you registered at the sibling registry section?? If not, my advice is to do so :)
  • Options
    Hello ladies, just checking in and hoping everyone is doing fine. Our little one is doing great and he will turn 32 weeks this Friday. Please share any update you may have.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Just checking in. I turn 36 weeks tomorrow...so on the last leg... having a baby girl. Very excited. I have to double check if I'm registered with the sibling registry but would love to keep in touch with everyone. My email is dunia.arsuaga@gmail.com for anyone that wants to keep in touch.

Good luck everyone!

Dunia
  • Options
    Congrats Bali!!! Hope all is good with you and baby.

I am turning 37 weeks today and getting checked by my OBGYN twice a week. We are really excited to meet our little baby boy pretty soon :) good luck to all of you ladies and keep in touch.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to touch base with our group and see how you are doing. Our little one will turn 2 months next week! He is growing so fast, love him to pieces :)
  • Options
    Hi all,

I've never posted on here, but our little one using Donor 14473 just turned 2 months old on 08/22! I would love to hear from some donor sibs :)
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Our little boy using Donor 14473 just turned two months old as well! Would definitely love to keep in touch with donor sibs also. How many of us are there?

Hope everyone is enjoying parenthood! :)
    Samantha
  • Options
    My wife and I are looking for more vials of this donor for sibling use, if your are interested to sell it please contact us at spreadshirtsmv@gmail.com
  • Options
    According to the sibling registry, there are 3 of us registered, all boys. There's a bulletin board function on there as well
  • Options

Hello everyone, please feel free to private message me through the sibling registry message area if you would like to keep in touch. We have a 6mo baby boy from donor 14473 who we love to pieces :)

• Options

Hi Ladies! Please don't forget to report your pregnancies AND births. It looks like there are a few posts regarding babies due Fall 2017, but it doesn't look like we have reports on file. It only takes a moment to complete on our online report: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Best wishes to all, whether you're just starting, currently pregnant, or caring for your little one(s)!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

It's been so interesting to read everyone's posts. I just learned about this group from Max01's post in the sibling registry...had I known about it, I would've tagged along during the getting pregnant roller coaster ride. I bought 3 vials and the 3rd IUI was the charm. I was 43 at the time and 44 when my baby was born.
    I'm thoroughly enjoying motherhood. It's both exhausting and exhilirating.

Max01 and mother of my son's twin (!), how do I join the whatsapp group?

Janet & Anna, I'm in Houston...maybe we can meet up when our babies are a bit older.

• Options

Hello TangoTana, thanks for sharing :) please go back to the sibling registry for more info on how to get in contact, I posted further info. Cheers everyone!

• Options

Hello everyone, if you are pregnant or have delivered a baby from donor 14473, please register your pregnancy/birth at the Sibling Registry portal and check out the bulletin board while you are there for more info

• Options

Just stopping by to say hi and just as a reminder to register at the sibling registry portal if you have a baby from this amazing donor :)

• Options

Is anyone looking vials for donor 14473?

• Options

Hello CA2VA we are looking for additional vials from donor 14473 as we are trying to give our son a sibling and would love to have the same donor. How can we contact you? Many thanks.

• Options

Yes, via email cdeckard21@gmail.com

• Options

I have 5 vials from donor 14473 available

• Options

Hi everyone, currently 15wks pregnant with a boy and very much looking forward to connecting with everyone on the sibling registry. We are excited and can't wait to meet our little guy. I hope you all and your littles are doing well.