Options

DONOR 14473

Comments

• Options
    So glad everyone has their vials accounted for. I love reading the updates! This has been so nice to keep up with everyone!

The Cryobank came through and did a fantastic job. All 3 vials were shipped and have confirmed arrival at the fertility clinic as of Friday. (big relief)

My HSG test went well, so no tubal blockage or abnormalities. (another big relief) :-)

My immediate family knows, but I went to FL this past weekend to tell them in person and discuss more details. They are so awesome and supportive. I also started to have a few dinners to tell a handful of friends about what I am doing. Everyone has been so supportive & excited!

I have a Triathlon on Sept 25th, so will stop taking my bc pills then. Looks like the IUI date is going to be around Oct 10th - 12th range depending on how the cycle testing goes.
  • Options
    Hi girls, glad to read through all of your updates. September 12th will be my blood work, hopefully this 2nd IUI is the one. I have only felt minor cramps on day 1&2 and no spotting nor mood swings as of previous IUI, don't know if this is a good sign or not but I am keeping faith and positive thoughts.

Janna, wish you the best for your ultrasound tomorrow, keep us posted! Baby dust to all of us :)
  • Options
    So glad everyone's vials are accounted for and that's great news about your family being supportive, VirgoGirl.

Max ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping so hard for positive results Monday. And your 2ww is sounding just like mine was!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and we actually saw and HEARD our baby's heartbeat. It was amazing!!! They said everything looked and sounded perfect and he/she measured at a perfect size .. about the size of a grain of rice!!!. Overjoyed!!!!

Positive energy to you all :)
  • Options
    My wife and I had our first IUI this morning with donor 14473. This is our very first IUI so fingers crossed for good news in 2 weeks!
  • Options
    We had our IUI this morning too! Best of luck cycle buddy
  • Options
    Yay to the two Kates! Lol. Baby dust to you both :)
  • Options
    Good luck Kates! I have my blood work tomorrow morning, my wife and I are crossing all of our fingers for a positive result. Please send positive thoughts our way :)
  • Options
    Positive thoughts your way, Max!

Good luck to you KateS!
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, Kate, did you guys use any drugs with this IUI?
  • Options
    Kate (typing that makes me feel like I'm talking to myself)

We had 2 cycles with clomid and am not on my 3rd cycle with both femera and gonal-f
  • Options
    Not so good news. Negative blood work result for this 2nd IUI. My spirits are not at its best. Heartbreaking news for two months in a row. Will try for a third time but this time adding clomid instead of only the trigger shot. Lot to think and wondering why am I not getting pregnant.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Max. I was hoping for good news today for you ladies. This whole thing is such an unfair game.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Max. I know it's super hard and stessful. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm. I think adding Clomid will definitely help your chances. How have your eggs been prior to the IUI's? Did they do an ultrasound before the injection shot to see if you had a mature egg? Clomid should increase the odds so try to stay hopeful for the next round. You can email me directly at Najjer32@gmail.com if you'd like to talk in any more detail. So sorry for your disappointing news.
  • Options
    Hi everyone

Update... I took my trigger Tuesday night and today did my IUI. It's my first try. Cautiously optimistic. I had 3 good follicles so I hope one takes. Will let you know end of the month.
  • Options
    3 good follicles is awesome Bali!! Keeping our fingers crossed for you :)
  • Options
    Good luck Bali and Kate, please keep us posted. I have baseline ultrasound tomorrow for 3rd IUI but this time we will start clomid, hopefully this third time is the good one... All of you in my thoughts, baby dust to all!
  • Options
    Got a postitive pee stick today at 10DPO, please send good vibes that this little one sticks around. Bloodwork on Friday!
  • Options
    That is awesome, Kate! We hope the bloodwork comes back positive. I am nervous to let my wife test this early. Trying to wait until Friday.
  • Options
    Called to put my name on the donor wait list today. Our dude is super popular!! Tons of names on the list. Just what I get for only buying 1 vial!
  • Options
    Kate S, I had no idea there is an option for a wait list. How do you get in? Any chance we get Priority if we already made a purchase? :).

Congrats on the positive. I'm tempted to get a HPT but then I'll stress out waiting until the day 14. LOL
  • Options
    Bali, all you have to do is call and ask to be put on the list. But they told me this morning since the donor had only made one donation and quit that it is highly unlikely many people on the wait list will get calls. (Basically that reactiviating the donor would be my only chance)

Waiting for day 14 is usually the best bet. Hang in there!! At this point on cycle 5 I lost patience about 3 cycles ago.
  • Options
    AF arrived today :( We will try IUI #2 next month.
  • Options
    Hello girls, just checking in. My 3rd IUI will be in a couple of days (9/30) please send good vibe and lets not loose hope in our donor. Good luck to all of us!
  • Options
    Good luck max01. Do have faith in the donor. I just got my blood work back and it is positive. They asked me to check the levels again Monday and Wednesday of next week.
  • Options
    Looks like so much has been happening in the past 2 weeks!!!

I am on Day 2 today and went in for my baseline ultrasound and lab work. Tomorrow I start Letrozol for 5 days, then Menopur for 3 days and 2nd ultrasound scheduled for Sunday Oct 9th. IUI date still looks to be on target for the 10th -12th timeframe.

Things are moving quickly!
  • Options
    Congratulations Bali!!! Yeiii :) please keep us posted
    Virgogirl, best of luck on your upcoming IUI :) relax ok?
    I had ny 3rd IUI this morning, had two big follicles and a third one medium size. Mild cramps so I am just taking it easy and watching tv. Bloodwork for 10/10 so all fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Congrats Bali ... that's wonderful news!!!! And exciting times Virgogirl and Max. Wishing you both the best this cycle.

I unfortunately had a miscarriage. We went in for our 9 week ultrasound this week and discovered the baby's heart stopped beating at 7 weeks 6 days. We're heartbroken and it's been a very hard week. But we will stay positive and hopeful and will try again in a few months.
  • Options
    Girls, I went to my doctor this morning for bloodwork and they just called back... I am pregnant!!!!!!! I still cannot believe it, they told me my HCG level is 18, apprently above 5 means positive but don't know where that 18 puts me. Ladies please do not loose hope in our donor. Janna, my friend, when body and mind are back to that 110%, you will become the best momma ever. I will go back for another bloodwork in a couple of days, they want to see my numbers rising, will keep you girls posted... baby dust to all of us!
  • Options
    Just wanted to check in with you ladies. Sadly what was a strong heartbeat at our 6 week ultrasound was gone by week 7.

Best of luck to all of you. We will be moving on to another donor as this one is sold out. Good luck ladies
  • Options
    Max .... Jumping for joy for you!!! So happy for you and your wife!!!

Kate .... I'm so sorry for your loss. That's almost the same as what we experienced. Stay positive and best of luck with your next attempts. Take care.