Options

DONOR 14473

Comments

• Options
    Oh no, Janna & KateS, I am so sorry to hear this and for your loss. :-( I tell you, after going through all of this, Ive never been more sure that babies are an absolute miracle. So many ups and downs along the way.

Max--Congrats on your great news!

My IUI was today and so now just hoping for the best! I had several follicles that were 18-25mm and the sperm count on this vial for our donor was just over 25 million after wash with 70% motility, so I'm hopeful.

My pregnancy test is scheduled for HALLOWEEN! lol I thought that was pretty funny. Ive not announced to majority of people, but I just changed my FB cover photo to a Halloween picture! Its kind of my way to be hopeful and look forward to the day with my own little secret! Trying to stay positive and relaxed!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Janna and KateS i'm so sorry to hear about your losses. Max...congratulations!!! Best of luck.

I'm not at 5 weeks...all HCG bloodwork has come back with increasingly high numbers. I'm trying to schedule by ultrasound for next week when i'll be at the 6.5 week mark. it's my first pregnancy. I'm trying to stay positive but i guess the reality is that miscarriages are still possible. Will stay cautiously optimistic until I get the green light from the OBgyn. :-)

Good luck Virgogirl!!! Halloween will be memorable this year!
  • Options
    Stay strong my ladies, lots of ups and downs for all of us, I am cautiosly optimistic as well and hoping that our baby keeps growing healty. My second HCG jumped from 18 to 82 within a couple of days and my doctor said that was great, will have ultrasound by the end of the month but probably another HCG in between just to make sure everything is as it should. Let's keep us posted, ok? Love you all
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My wife and I are pregnant with donor 14473 as well. I had my second sono yesterday and am around 8 1/2 weeks. It was my 3rd IUI (the 2nd with this donor) I've never posted on a board before, but I really enjoyed reading about everyone's journey. I am sending all of you well wishes!
  • Options
    Welcome to our Donor's chat and congratulations Chelle!. Today I am 5w1d, my wife and I are really excited and we can't wait for our first ultrasound (scheduled for Oct. 28th) and hopefully hear our baby's heartbeat. Also curious about my HCG values because they are jumping pretty quick, I heard sometimes it means twins or sometimes just a very healty pregnancy. Stay strong my ladies and have a great weekend.
  • Options
    Hi Max! Congrats to you and your wife! My HCG values jumped really quickly too. My dr. said he was kind of expecting to see 2 babies, but there is only one. I'm looking forward to hearing about your first ultrasound. I hope everyone has a good week. Take care!
  • Options
    Hi girls! Had our first ultrasound on Friday and we heard our baby's heartbeat and saw him for the first time! Measured 4.33mm and he's/her's little heart beats at 100bpm at 6 weeks. It was the most amazing feeling for my wife and I. We understand first trimester is the one of the highest risk but we are trying to stay positive and enyoing every moment of my pregnancy. Best of luck to all :)
  • Options
    Congrats!! Looks like you guys have had some great news! Super happy to hear! :-)

Unfortunately my first IUI attempt was negative today. Everything seemed to go absolutely perfect, so from a logical perspective it makes no sense to me. My sister told me to stop thinking there's anything logical about these things! :-)
    I have a lot going on the next couple of weeks and will not be home in order to start round 2, so I have to wait until December to begin!
  • Options
    Hi I got a positive home pregnancy test Beta is Monday I transfer 2 embryos 1 boy 1 girl :) I am 4 weeks pregnant !!!
  • Options
    Hello my ladies, hope you are having a good weekend.

Virgogirl, don't stress out, stay positive and hopefully second try will be the one :)

Yanelia, so happy for you! So you did IVF?? 4 weeks pregnant is awesome :) keep us posted on your progress

I had my second ultrasound yesterday (8 weeks pregnant!) my doctor said evrything is right on track. Baby measured 16.25mm and heartbeat 163bpm. We are very happy and hoping to cross the first trimester without any problem. In a couple of weeks we will test for genetic abnormalities and find out baby's sex :) please send baby dust our way!
  • Options
    If everything goes well we should do a secret group out of this chat what do you think ?
  • Options
    Beta is 196 so officially pregnant!!!
  • Options
    If you do another group outside of this, please include us. We are doing or first attempt in January.
  • Options
    Hi girls! Yesterday at 10w3d had an ultrasound and it was so exciting!!! Baby measured 36.4mm and HB at 142bpm. he/she was moving a lot, like dancing hahaha. Our doctor said everything looks on track, we are cautiously optimistic and praying for our baby to continue to grow healty. Morning sickness is starting to decrease and my breasts not so sored anymore, I heard this is normal to happen once placenta takes over and yolk sac dissapears. Ladies, don't loose hope and let's keep ourselves posted, ok? Baby dust to all
  • Options
    My embryos didn't made it I had an early miscarriage :(
  • Options
    Yanelia, I am so sorry to hear this, so sad and sorry for your loss. Just want to let you know I am here for you if you need anything. Will you give it a second try?? Please stay strong, big hug for you...
  • Options
    Thank you Max I am trying again I have to start a whole new cycle and a new donor ??
  • Options
    Hello my ladies, update on 13th week scan, baby is growing healty, heart rate right on track and moving a lot (too early to feel it but baby was dancing during ultrasound) my wife and I feel very happy and blessed, oh and already showing baby bump haha. Please stay in touch, share the status of your process (IUI, ICI, IVF, etc) good luck and stay strong and positive :)
  • Options
    Hi girls, hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Just turned 16 weeks pregnant! Feeling great and enjoying this beautiful stage, will know the babys gender in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Happy new year and may 2017 bring everyone great things!!!

I've been a little missing in action the last few months so I apologize. I am currently at 19.5 weeks. Baby is due June 9. Did all the genetic testing required and had the anatomy
    Ultrasound last week and all looked good. And most importantly... I found out it's a girl!!! Super excited!!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Happy new year and may 2017 bring everyone great things!!!

I've been a little missing in action the last few months so I apologize. I am currently at 19.5 weeks. Baby is due June 9. Did all the genetic testing required and had the anatomy
    Ultrasound last week and all looked good. And most importantly... I found out it's a girl!!! Super excited!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations Max and Bali!!! I'm so happy for you both that things are progressing perfectly!! And yay for a girl Bali!!!

We just used our last vial for this donor and had an unsuccessful IUI. So we'll pick another donor for our next round. But I'll definitely be checking in with this group and wish you all the best of luck on this journey! :)
  • Options
    Hi Janna, So sorry to hear. I do pray you have success soon!!!!
  • Options
    Hello! My wife and I are also pregnant with this special donor and would like to stay in touch with others who are enjoying this journey.

Julie
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum Lobstersinlove! How far along are you?
  • Options
    We are 5 weeks. So just in the beginning stages thus far but excited and hopeful that everything progresses safely.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!!! Just had 20th ultrasound this morning and would like to share with you that everything looks good so far and we finally know the baby's gender... We are having a baby Boy!!! My wife and I are super excited. Belly is growing and baby kicking 24/7 :)

Would love to hear about each girls progress, stay strong and positive! :)
  • Options
    Max01 so exciting! A boy!!!! Congratulations. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Oh that is so wonderful MAX01! Congratulations on finding out the gender!

Also, congratulations Lobstersnlove! Welcome to the page!

I have started Round 2 now, I took a few months to get my head right! I was disappointed with Round 1. I'm so analytical and was hard to understand if everything was so perfect, why didn't it take? Maybe I was still too stressed for a variety of reasons, but I've been distressing my life and I feel so much better now. Im actually really excited & trying to just enjoy my life. Hoping Round 2 is the one! :-)
  • Options
    Just checking in. We had our ultrasound and baby is healthy and growing as expected. Just trying to stay positive and get through the first trimester. Where is everyone located? I love this donor and couldn't be happier!