Options

1st IUI tomorrow!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Melissa and dragonfly,

If you girls dont mind, what was the sperm count and motility on your donors? Just curious and seeing what i should expect. Thanks, baby dust!

Gina
  • Options
    a_walton- Thank you

Sweety- I am not sure if they told me the sperm count, but the motility was 65%.

Melissa
  • Options
    Jennie- How is your day going? I am feeling good and am looking forward to testing, but am waiting until Wednesday to test again. I am really hopefully that this is our time for pregnancy :)

Melissa
  • Options
    My day was awful. I'm beyond busy at work and overly emotional. I also am waiting to test until Wednesday. This by far has been my hardest TWW thus far. I'm not sure I can do this again if it doesn't work. I am trying so hard just to keep having faith and a positive attitude, but doubt sneaks into my head occasionally and it sucks. Hate that....I hope you are having a better day, friend!!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad day. I don't know how people do this month after month it is so draining. I feel very or edge and I don't like it. I try to stay as positive as I can, but I know how hard it is. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Melissa
  • Options
    Today has been very emotionally draining. I don't know how people do this month after month, I am really hoping for a positive, but am also being realistic in the possibility of it being negative.

I hope you have had a better day :)
  • Options
    Hey Melissa....I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I feel the same way...completely drained. Last night, I was just laying down trying to sleep and thinking, I have to be pregnant the way my boobs are feeling. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and....yep...you guessed, tested. BFN. I wish I didn't compare myself to every person that I read about getting their BFP on 8dpo - 12dpo. I talked to a friend of mine today and she said she didn't get her BFP until a week after her peiod was due. I pray that maybe I'm like her. I did start having what feels like slight period cramps today :( My sister always told me that with my nephew, LIam, that is what she felt before she got her BFP....AF cramps. Again...something to keep me thinking I might be. I try so hard to keep the faith, but the doubt sneaks up and takes over. Today, besides my boobs hurting, I don't feel pregnant. Sorry for the venting..... I wish I could give you a big hug!!!

Lots and lots of prayers & baby dust!
  • Options
    Florida must be a popular state for RE produced children. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and moving to Jacksonville in November!
  • Options
    I tested also which I think makes it all worse :( I will be testing in the morning and letting you know. Still trying to have some hope :)

Hugs :)
  • Options
    Melissa - how does it work with your RE office? Do you already have an appointment for a beta? Thanks for the hugs :)

Sandj - Congrats on your little bean & welcome ti Florida!!!
  • Options
    No, they told me to call them if I got a positive. If I get my period I call to schedule my first ultrasound to start the next cycle.
  • Options
    Jennie- Tested this morning and got a BFN again :(

Melissa
  • Options
    Melissa - I also got a BFN :( It's not over until AF shows her ugly face. Don't give up!! Keep the faith and positivity!!!
  • Options
    I am having cramping :(
  • Options
    Melissa - don't get down! I had been having cramps that feel like AF on and off since yesterday. If you google pregnancy cramps, everything you will read say that early pregnancy cramps feel just like AF. It's weird, regardless if my BFN, I feel convinced I'm pregnant today. My nipples started getting tingly on and off, headache, exhausted (just napped), my Kashi meal that I eat often I couldn't eat today because after one bite it tasted too lemony. Either I'm pregnant, or crazy! Lol. Try and keep positive. You are not out until she shows up (which isn't going to happen)!! Hugs!

Prayers and baby dust!
  • Options
    Thank You Dragonflinurse. Good Luck to you!
  • Options
    Sorry ladies,
    Don't give up. Im scheduled for my IUI on saturday with my 1 follicle. Are you ladies planning to go fo anoother shot?
  • Options
    I got my period today :( So I went ahead and called my doctor to start my next round.

Jennie- hopefully you get better news.

Melissa
  • Options
    Nope. No good news here. I also got my period today. I'm crushed...devastated really. I feel like I'm crazy because I thought I was having all these symptoms. I will continue praying for you and be here to support you, but I can't do this again right now. I don't have it in me emotionally. ??

Prayers and baby dust to you, friend!
  • Options
    I have been feeling crazy for days. I am here for you as well.
  • Options
    Sweety, best of luck! It only takes one follicle so don't get discouraged! I got pregnant my last 2 times with only one follicle. I know a lot of people who are using meds have several follicles going into it, but you only need one. I use Follistim ( a very small dose) but I'm always more worried that they will cancel my cycle for having too many follicles. So relax and think positive!
  • Options
    ok thanks Becky for your words of encouragement. how have you been doing?

Gina
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow Gina. I wish I had better news. I guess it's not exactly bad yet. I had my 6 1/2 week u/s today. There was a heartbeat but the heart rate was 108 which my doctor was hoping to be a little higher. He said it is borderline. He also said my yolk sac is measuring at 5mm and should be at 4mm (but 8mm is bad). So again this is borderline. I have to go back in a week to see if things improved or went downhill. I guess with my odds being pretty poor to begin with it makes me think this will be miscarriage #4. I try to stay positive but don't want false hope. It's a hard balance. All I can do is WAIT. That's all I ever do. I'll let you know next week.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you have to go through such an experience. I can only imagine how you feel, and that waiting can drive a person crazy. Hang in there, be strong. I' ll pray for you.
    You are stong!
  • Options
    Thanks Gina. I will take all the prayers I can get! I am so tired of being strong. I feel like I've been strong for long enough. But there's nothing else to do but stay strong so I cry myself to sleep but have to wake up and start the next day.
  • Options
    Becky, I know you are tired of always being strong, but it will work itself out. Do not let doubt enter your mind. I am hoping and praying that this little ones hb increases next week. Will this be week 14? Keep your chin up. AFM, waiting on lab results to try and understand why I have mc 2x now. Keep us posted. Prayers and Blessings everyone.
  • Options
    Thanks for your kind words a_walton. I pray ever morning and every night and several times during the day. At church today I even had some others pray for the baby and I. I'm trying to stay hopeful. I am only 7 weeks so I still have a long ways to go to be sure things would be ok. I try to take it one step at a time. I guess Friday is the next step. Until then I just wait, pray, cry, and wait some more...
  • Options
    Melissa - How are you doing? Did you have your first U/S? What meds are you taking this cycle?
  • Options
    Jennie- I am doing well. Today is day 5 of my cycle and I had my ultrasound and meds are staying the same this cycle which is still a very small dose. How are you doing? I hope you are well :)

Melissa