Options

So my journey with 13306 begins

Today is day 13 went for my ultrasound for measurement of follicles. Ultrasound showed one follicle that was 20, based on my bloodwork my Dr wants me to come back for ultrasound and bloodwork on Thursday. This is a natural cycle with a trigger. Hopefully I won't ovulate on my own before Friday. (I was also hoping for at least two follicles in the 20s, she had difficulty getting clear pictures of my left ovary so maybe there is another that was hidden? )

Comments

• Options
    I wish you the best of luck. I think follicle size of 20 without stimulants is pretty good.
  • Options
    Kbt,
    I had my fifth iui natural cycle with trigger on 5/3. Almost done with my 2ww. I hope i dont get af

@lookingforwardtobemom,
    How are you doing? Have you had your iui?
  • Options
    So bloodwork and ultrasound today was more promising. The believes that 20 mm follicle wasn't viable because my estrogen was low. Today they saw a 18mm and they thought my estrogen was at an awesome level. They lining of my uterus they thought was a good thickness. So the game plan is Ovidrel tomorrow and IUI sat and sun
  • Options
    Friday I injected myself with Ovidrel, I was a little nervous at first to give my self an injection but it turned out to be quite simple and painless.

In a few hours I go for my 1st IUI, I'm not up early because I'm sleepless, but because I have a sick puppy whose stomach is churning in her sleep so we are doing frequent visits outside
  • Options
    My TWW begins,I had excellent count and motility. 85 million and 62% motility.
  • Options
    Today's numbers were 52 million and 65% motility.
  • Options
    Good luck to you and baby dust. 6th cycle of IUI failed so now onto IVF but I am feeling really positive about it.
  • Options
    Thank you and good luck
  • Options
    So where am I in my journey? Today I am 9 & 8 dpiui. On day 6 I had my progesterone test which came back at a level 10, dr thought it was fine but wanted it a tad higher so I am on oral pills at night.

Week 1 of my TWW went quick, I think it was because it didn't involve a weekend. This weekend has been torturous, especially since it's a long weekend. I couldn't do my floor project as planned because I'm still waiting for my doors to come in.

In 4 days I go back to the dr for THE official test. I so want to today, I'm sure if I had a HPT in my possession I would.

Congratulations to all who received a BFP today. And tons of baby dust to those in their TWW
  • Options
    So I went ui yesterday to buy my test for Wed/Thur. Guess what,....I couldn't take the pressure if it being in the house so I had to POAS. (BFN ). I will say it's still early, I will test tomorrow am and then Thurs am. although I would have preferred a +, it gives me the chance to process and prepare for my appt on Fri if I don't get a different result
  • Options
    Difficulty sleeping the past few days. I'm not sure if it's nervousness out of anticipation or the long naps when I get home from work. The irony is that the progesterone supplement is suppose to make you tired.

Well today is day 11/10 PIUI. I did just take a HPT and haven't looked at the results yet. A few days ago around day 6 I had what I would categorize as twinges, mild cramp, tender breast. This was pre-progesterone. Now at 11/10, not feeling much of anything except tender breast (which happens with AF who is scheduled for a visit this weekend) and yesterday I had an unusual keen sense of smell.

Going back to sleep for an hour then I will check the test.

Prayers and baby dusts for everyone whose in their TWW
  • Options
    No changes
  • Options
    Any luck with the test? Wishing you the best!
  • Options
    So I'm going to call this cycle a BFN. Day 12/13piui and the HPT is negative. I have an appt with my RE in the am.
  • Options
    Keeping positive thoughts :)
  • Options
    So we reset the process with a few modifications. Adding clomid and acupuncture. Here's to day 2
  • Options
    Good luck!!! I have been doing Acupunture and I love it!!
  • Options
    So the second leg of my journey began today. Day 12 of IUI cycle 2, only meds will be a trigger shot. Thickness of my lining was 8.7 and one maturing follicle in my left ovary was a 15. Next bloodwork and U/S will be Sun. Insemenation probably Mon/Tues.
  • Options
    Hi there! I am pregnant via Donor 13306. It took 3 IUIs for me to get pregnant using his vials. Ironically, it was the vial with the lowest count (11million) in the one cycle where I skipped acupuncture that got me pregnant. I was on Clomid 100mg and my follicle was only 18mm. Stay encouraged! I was convinced that I was not pregnant and started mentally preparing for IVF. But, on a whim, I took a pregnancy test and saw the faintest line ever. ***sending lots of baby dust your way***!!!
  • Options
    ..clarifying my comment above, my first pregnancy test was extremely faint. Of course, the got progressively darker as the days went on. :)
  • Options
    Thanks! My next IUI is sometime next week. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Are you going to do the sibling registry?

My Dr has agreed if this cycle doesn't work. I'm praying that it does. I have 3 vials left. I explained to him I don't want to change donors because this was the only donor of my top 5 that had additional genetic testing already performed. I had an inconclusive result for Tay Sach so as precautionary I needed that additional testing done (which can be costly).
  • Options
    Monitoring done today, 1 dominant follicle measuring 18. Ovidrel today, iui tomorrow
  • Options
    It's officially my TWW begins. Counts were great 85 million with 75% motility. (But as we know that's a portions of the process). Timing for this IUI was different. Trigger was taken 13 hours before IUI and I only decided to do I insemenation. 1st IUI was a back to back with trigger 30 hours before 1st

Time will tell. Best wishes to everyone in the TWW
  • Options
    2dpiui- 12 to go.
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    Thx
  • Options
    6dpiui, tested out my trigger this morning. The next 7 days are the hardest of the process. My symptoms of AF pretty much mirror EP but right now I'm having no symptoms. ( I'm aware that it is too early to have any but I am still expecting something)
  • Options
    FX'd. Loads of baby dust.
  • Options
    Thx
  • Options
    Here I am 8dpiui and as for symptoms nothing noticeable. Thankfully I don't have the urge to test.

Good luck to everyone in their TWW