Options

Anyone use 13630?

Comments

• Options
    13630 - I can't wait for you to meet your babies! I can only imagine how cute they will be!!! Please let us know how things go when you have a free finger or toe to type! :)

Thisbearsliar - thank you for the well wishes! Please keep us posted! I can't wait to hear more!

To you both -- Really, I appreciate you sending me such happy notes! xo My struggle is dealing with this huge belly given to me by my fertility meds. I took letrozole and HCG trigger. Thankfully, work is buuussyyy! I'm almost at 4dpiui! YAY! only 10 more to go. And it is for a wonderful and beautiful cause.

Since I got the trigger, "they" say that I might get a false positive if I test too early. Of course, I will test too early though! I mean...

Anyway, please, ladies -- should we keep in touch?

Here's my email --
    crystal at gmail.com

I don't plan to switch donors IF IF IF IF this one doesn't work (and IT WILL!)

My best to you!

Crystal xoxo
    PS - please feel free to email me
  • Options
    oh darn - crystal307 at gmail

that's the email you would want.. xo
  • Options
    Crystal- how are you doing?
  • Options
    Hi!! I'm trying to hang in there until Fri morning when I have my beta. I am at 8dpiui..
    God I hope this works! I will certainly keep you posted. I have flurry-type cramps, which is not normal AF cramps, so I am hoping that this is a good sign! No other signs like sore tatas or any of that. I'm pretty TIRED!
    I will post as soon as I find out on Fri 5/2.
    If you had cramps, please tell me this is normal! :)
    13630 is about to give birth, I bet! Best wishes to her!

How are you doing!!!???

PS - I check back a lot lately to keep in touch with you both.
  • Options
    Hi crystal - Weird cramps were kind of like my only symptom. I didn't have sore tatas. Oh, and I had to pee more often. Other than that, I felt really good until about 6 weeks. Now I am exhausted, a little nausea, headaches, but mostly just bloated and yucky, definitely sore boobs now...I am hoping this goes away in a few weeks. With my last pregnancy I was sick, sick, sick until month 7...so this is better so far, but I am definitely reminded that I don't like being pregnant. The baby afterwards is totally worth all of it though!!

I am pulling for you:)

13630....good luck!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so kindly!!! I will certainly keep you updated!

13630 --- here's to your last week before the babies get here!

xoxo Crystal
  • Options
    Thank you for updating us 13630!!! OMG... I can't believe it's right around the corner! Please know that I will be thinking of you and hoping for all 18 nights of restful sleep and a VERY smooth delivery! 13630 donor kids are... so special! I really feel that -- I am so glad for you.

Yes!! This bears lair!!... do you want to know the gender? What month ARE you due, anyway?

As for me... no AF yet, and 5/2 beta preg test is coming soon (Fri)... I will get the results mid-afternoon while I am at work and I'm just hoping I don't break down and listen to the voicemail at work. Both ways result would leave me unable to work the rest of the day!!

Check back on 5/2 late in the day.. I wouldn't THINK to keep you in suspense!! xo :-)

Ok, ladies... we'll check in again soon!
  • Options
    UPDATE --- Took a test this morning and just left it there bc I was in a hurry to get out of the house! I came home at lunch and found 2 lines!!! Ok... they're light lines, but they are lines. :-)

1st IUI - I really hope this sticks!!
  • Options
    Last night I took another test and it was positive. So, that was two tests - one fmu and one not fmu - both positive.

My assumption was that this morning my test would show even darker 2nd line than the night before, but instead, I got a negative test.

My sense is that I had a chemical pregnancy. I started spotting this afternoon. I'm a realist, so when I say "maybe I'm just spotting but am still pregnant", the maybe is literal. It may be.

I will try again... IUI #2 I don't know any reason why I would give up. He knocked me up once - he can do it again!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Crystal- I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy my first attempt with this donor too...I got a terrible flu (I don't get sick very often!) and I just don't think my body could do both pregnancy & flu that early on. I'm still holding onto hope for you...but if not, hopefully next month!! Hang in there. :)

13630...that is so exciting that your babies will be here so soon! My wife has a twin brother...they call each other their "womb mate". There is definitely a special bond between twins!

To answer your questions...yes, we are going to find out the gender. I always thought that I would wait until the baby was born to be surprised...but I want to know ASAP!

I still haven't been to the doc. I have an ultrasound scheduled for 5/12. But, my due date should be early December. :)

Keep me posted...both of you...please!
  • Options
    Hi! So glad you wrote, This (I feel we can do nick names now? wink!).

I am sorry to hear about your first pregnancy, however, I am so very happy for you to have your baby now!!
    Thank you for your generous support & words - I mean, it's really nice and I appreciate it. I will keep you both posted on how things go this IUI cycle.

I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Do tell!

13630 --- girl, we're rooting for you! I hope you write us soon!
  • Options
    First ultrasound went well. One little baby beating away at 165bpm! NT Scan scheduled.

13630...how are you doing?

crystal...are you trying again this month?

wishing you both the best :)
  • Options
    Hey! That's GREAT news!! I'm guessing you couldn't tell if it was a girl or boy at this point? I don't know about that stuff! :)

I am trying again - I have my IUI tomorrow.

I'll let you know how it goes. xo
  • Options
    13.9 million count! Hello tww... xoxo
  • Options
    ooohhhh!!! i'm so very happy for you! if you're up for sharing a pic of them crystal307@gmail.com is my addy.. i would LOVE to see the pic :)
    CONGRATS! So.. how IS mommy doing?? I mean, are you tired? Will u take them home soon? How big were they at birth? I'm so proud of you and I am so happy for you that you had 2 healthy and precious babies!!
    Thank you for letting us know!!! xoxo
  • Options
    crystal- how is it going? i know the tww sucks...i really hope you are hanging in there.
    13630- so exciting!! i am so happy for you :) how are you doing? how long were they?

my NT scan was yesterday. everything looks good. my anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for 7/9....then i'll know if boy or girl! i can't wait to meet this little bugger. i just started telling my coworkers...which is a huge relief!

my email is hmo zde an at yahoo dot com

xoxo
  • Options
    Well... I'm trying to hang in there! Today is 9dpiui and I am trying to temper my emotions when I think that it may not have worked by thinking of what I will do next... injectibles or straight to IVF? I'm starting to think that I just want to go straight to IVF given my age (38).

I hope you both are doing great!! I look forward to hearing if you're having a boy or a girl!! Your co-workers took the big news ok? I'm sure they did! :) It's all very exciting! I have to ask... what does your email handle mean? I tried to decode with no luck!!! LOL

13630--Are you in heaven or what??

xoxo
  • Options
    Hi - So my 2nd IUI failed and I am moving on to IVF in a few months. I hope you ladies are doing great!!!!
  • Options
    My partner and I will be doing IVF with this donor in September and would love to connect with other families who have used him. We used a different donor for our first child born in July 2013, but he retired from the program. We were really happy to find this one, as he has a lot of similar traits to our first.
    Lauranewell@gmail.com
  • Options
    Annasteinbis8-
    My wife and I are due in late Nov/early Dec with a boy from this donor. We have 2 girls from another donor who also retired! Keep us posted as to how your ivf goes! I am in touch with another woman who has twins by him and another couple who are trying IUI with him in Sept! Good luck!!
  • Options
    thisbearslair-
    How exciting and congratulations! We are both on self-injected hormones right now and hoping for an egg retrival next week. So.... (((baby dust))) by the end of the month we should be on board! If we end up getting pregnant with this donor I would definitely love to connect. Feel free to email us at the above email address. Thanks!
  • Options
    13630 Family Updates Please - How are your little ones...there temperament, features, development? What do you think they got from you and what do you believe the donor contributed?

If you're comfortable, please email me (stories, pics, etc.) at "Congratulations" at outlook . Com

THANKS in advance for taking the time!
  • Options
    Had 9 eggs extracted last week and 4 matured. Today is the day for the 5 day blast transfer, and we found out 3 survived. 2 are being implanted today. Wish us luck and send over that baby dust!!!
  • Options
    Hi 13630 - Yes, I'm using this donor. I'm undergoing an IUI protocol. I'm also trying to purchase additional vials (as we're running out) but he's overdue for blood work, hence no availability. How is twin life?
  • Options
    annasteinbis8- how did it go?

hey19- are you trying again with 13630?

13630....So exciting that you are thinking about another one! :)

I'm 32 weeks and everything seems to be going well. We can't wait to meet our little guy...and, frankly, I am totally over being pregnant. (I know I should be enjoying it....and, I am trying to)

crystal307- did you end up getting anymore vials? are you trying again.

please keep me posted and i'll let you all know when our little guy gets here!
  • Options
    thisbearslair - Hi there...no luck yet but still hopeful. As for you my dear, you're almost there!!! Congratulations on the journey thus far! I believe 'crystal307' has gone with a new donor and is pretty excited. I appreciate the thought and wish you all the best!
  • Options
    I plan on using donor 13630 soon. Just want to see what other people's experiences and outcomes were.
  • Options
    13630- This donor currently doesn't have any vials available. I have 2. I am contemplating whether to do IUI or IVF. Congrats on the twins! Did they get his green eyes? Just curious. Thanks!
  • Options
    I'd probably only do one IUI and move on to IVF if it didn't work. Unless more vials become available. Are you able to connect with others who have used this donor and have had children? I know at least 5 births were reported.
  • Options
    Yes, I am in contact with other donor families! It is a great group of individuals! I could send you a couple if pics of my littles when they were born if you'd like.