Options

Anyone use 13630?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Please send some pics. I'd love to see them. outtamyway123@aim.com
  • Options
    Has anyone used IVF with this donor? Any success and/or failed experiences that you could share? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    I have a gorgeous 6 month old boy by this donor! He's a really good pick! My son is really happy and charms everyone with his smile (and his smiling eyes).

I'm Happy to connect with any other families with children by this donor!
  • Options

Hello 13630, if you are still out there, we would love to connect with other 13630 donor parents. We have twin boys now and a girl due in a few weeks with 13630. Most of the posts about donor 13630 are from 5-6 years ago so I'm not sure if anyone still checks on here. We tried for a long time until we had our boys and got pregnant right away with our girl. Would love to connect!

• Options

@13630 or @thisbearslair
    Either of you willing to connect via email? Thank you!

• Options
    1363013630 Posts: 22
    edited April 3, 2021 2:11PM

LLL2016, yes! It has been awhile I even had to create a new account to post. Can you leave an email on the CA Cryo sibling registry site or here?

• Options

I added my email to my profile when you click my username on the sibling registry site!

• Options

@LLL2016 - absolutely willing to connect. Sorry! I haven’t been on this site in a while. Send me an email. My email is in my profile…I’m not sure how to find yours!

• Options

@thisbearslair, the sibling registry apparently has been down for maintenance for awhile and your profile doesn't list your email on here-maybe for privacy? I created this email for now, but my private email is also within my profile on the sibling registry. Please feel free to reach out! CCB.H.LLL2016@gmail.com
    Thank you!!