Options

IVF

13»

Comments

• Options
    Melanie~
    They recommend weekly sessions, with twice weekly on the week I start the stims and the week of transfer.

Hope things comtinue to progress well and that little baby(ies) snuggle in nice and tight while they grow, grow, grow!!!
  • Options
    I have a question, I start the IVF process for the first time this week. What kind of side effects did you have with the follistim and Medipur?? Just lookin for a heads up on what to expect!

Thanks to anyone who can give me a heads up!
  • Options
    Dp was not on those meds. She was on GonalF and luveris for her stims.

Mostly she was bloated, tired, some weepiness and sore as follies got larger.

Good luck!

Melanie
  • Options
    kweis~

I did the follistim & menopur combo & really had no side effects from them. I did experience the bloating after the follicles started growing, but that is expected with the amount of follicles we start to produce.

Best of luck!!
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Just checking in on you all! How are you?
  • Options
    Hey there-

Would you believe I didn't even make it out of the gate! This month I all of a sudden have cysts on both of my ovaries, so did 2 ultrasounds and bloood tests and they decided not to proceed this month....

Guess it just wasn't the right time....
  • Options
    Kweis912~ Sorry to hear it didn't work out this month. Hopefully the time off will give the cyst the time they need to shrink and things will look great for your next cycle!

Melanie~ Things are good for me. Just waiting to start my next cycle. Am already on the bcps, but won't start my stims until 5/25. We are going to do the Microdose Lupron protocol this time, which I am happy about - just not thrilled with the twice daily injections... 6 shots a day x ~10 days is gonna get real old, real quick!! Seriously though, I don't really care about the injections - as long as this works! I am ready to get off this TTC rollercoaster! It's been a looooong road!

How is DP feeling????? And when is your 1st U/S scheduled? I can't wait to hear how many little ones are in there!!!
  • Options
    Kweis- I am so sorry. We also had a cancelled cycle and is so frustrating. Hang in there!

Kimi- I am sending you so much luck for this cycle! I hope this is it for you all and you get off the ttc ride and hop on the 9 month wait ride with us! I know it has been a long road for you all...we are pulling for you!

Dp is good, today was great and she felt better than she has in a week or so. She has had some upset tummy times,VERY tired and is growing if you know what I mean! :) our U/S is the 22nd....12 more days...I can not wait!

Thanks for asking!
    Melanie
  • Options
    HI Ladies!

It has been awhile!!!

Kimi: CONGRATS again to you and DP on the great success this time...Like you said who would have thought and unmedicated cycle after going through so much! Keep us posted on things! Good Luck & Enjoy!

Melanie & Amy: CONGRATS on the little girls! That is so awesome. I come from an all girl family...I have 3 sisters & a niece, no boys and it had it's times, but was so fun growing up and having that! Any names picked out? Good Luck & Enjoy!

AFM, we have been laying low...However we are cycling this month. We have our ER set for tomorrow (Thursday) morning...I hope this cycle finds our success & we can celebrate and do the BFP dance together! I will keep you posted on how things are going!!!!

Talk to you both soon...

+++BabyDust+++

Amanda