Options

TWW

13»

Comments

• Options
    My partner was 6 weeks pregnant this past Saturday. I had to rush her to the ER due to her throwing up, in excruciating pain, and bleeding. Found out she had an ectopic pregnancy in her right tube that ruptured. She had to have emergency surgery. Not only did we lose the baby, but I almost lost her. We are so devastated right now. So now she is one tube shirt, but they still said she could get pregnant again. We have to wait a few months. Not sure if we will do another round of IUI or not; there is an increase in having ectopic pregnancies with them. We can't afford for her to go through this again to lose her other tube. Considering IVF next time. I guess we'll see in a few months. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.
  • Options
    NCMoms - Oh my god. I'm so sorry to hear that you and your wife went through that. You both must have been so scared. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but thank goodness she is okay. I have a friend who had an ectopic then later conceived a beautiful baby girl through IVF, so when you both are ready again, there will be options and you WILLl get your baby. I am thinking of both of you! Please keep us updated.
  • Options
    I just went through my first IUI and the TWW was torture....felt like every little thing I was just looking for a sign. Found out Friday I am not pregnant. Now it's the TWW until insemination and then the TWW again after that...sucks.
  • Options
    NCMoms - I am so sorry to hear about what you two went through last Saturday. That sounds so scary and devastating. I am thankful for the doctors and nurses who assisted you guys in the emergency room and am glad to hear that your partner will be ok and able to have children again soon.
    Sending happy thoughts your way and quick recovery vibes.

Schuyler - good luck this round. I too, just had another IUI. So fingers crossed for both of us. :)
  • Options
    Kimme012- Sorry to hear your first IUI didn't take... I just had my first last month with negative results as well. I went in for round two a few days ago.
    Hope round two is successful for you. :)
  • Options
    It's been awhile! Any of you ladies still out there? How is everyone doing?

This is our first cycle with the RE, but it's our fourth cycle altogether. CD 10. Finished five days of femara and going in for blood work and a follicle check on Monday, then waiting to trigger.

Trying to keep hopes in check, but it's a big relief to have the timing out of our hands.