Options

Donor 13041

124»

Comments

• Options
    I have not been on here in months, shame on me.

But how are you Jenny and Bis?? Any BFP's??

I am 29 weeks with a little girl. And actually going through some preterm labor/bed rest issues right now.

Olearye had her little boy almost a week ago and he is beautiful!!! It makes me all that much more anxious to meet my little girl....

Thinking about you both and sending loads of baby dust your way!!!

Tomi
  • Options
    soo happy for you!!!
    Im going through hell with my RE. 2 major "uh ohs" in 6 months so Im changing to a different doctor. Last IVF was BFN. first consult with new RE is on the 18th. I'll be redoing all tests and seeing what his plan is for me. here we go again.
  • Options
    Thank you Tomigrl! And well wishes to you and your little girl!! Does Oleary have any pictures? I would love to see his little face :) SO happy for her also!!

Jenny - I am sorry to hear that. I had a BFN too :( should ovulate on Monday again so we'll see. I will one more round naturally and then prob move forward with other options...a little nervous to have multiples for financial reasons to be honest but we may have to go that route.

Hopefully talk soon girls! Feel well Tomigrl!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Yes so excited to say I had my little boy one week ago, cannot believe how fast the first week went. I am absolutely in love with him. I can email you more info if you send me your email address. Looking forward to more BFP from you ladies and births! Good luck I am rooting for all of you.
  • Options
    Olreary my email is soccerstriker07@hotmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! And congratulations again!!! Yay!
  • Options
    Jenny-good luck with the new RE, I ttly understand that I was very unhappy with my RE too. Thankfully my PA who I love inseninated me last time, or I would of switched.

Thanks Bis!!!
  • Options
    congrats Olearye !!!... awww i would love to see the cutie pie..my email is metsfan6413 at gmail dot com

Tomigrl5, keep us posted !!! do you have a name picked out already ?
  • Options
    metsfan, I do, she will be Isabella.

Spent the day in the hospital again yesterday. Contractions about 2-4 minutes apart for hours, I got 3 doses of terbutaline and IV fluids. On top of my procardia. Thank goodness they dont hurt!!!! They were never able to get them to stop, they released me, to follow up with my docs today.
  • Options
    love that name, it was one of the ones on my short list of girl names when the time comes and if i have a girl ...lol... keep us posted, you're almost there, how exciting ! :)
  • Options
    i also used this donor and had a baby boy in april. i would love to connect with others and keep in touch as our little ones grow up. :) does anyone know how many other siblings are out there?
  • Options
    Hi. I had a baby boy by this donor in August. I would love to connect with you. My email is irisholeary@gmail.com. Can't wait to connect!
  • Options
    Great! My email is Zted13@gmail.com. Can't wait to connect as well!
  • Options
    We are going to try for baby number two, only we only have one sample left for this donor, does anyone have any they aren't going to use and are willing to sell?