Options

Donor 13041

Anyone used this donor?

Comments

• Options
    hi Tomigrl5,
    yes i used donor 13041 and got BFP on my first IUI!!! I have my first ultrasound next week, keeping fingers crossed. Are you doing IUI this month?
  • Options
    Hi Tomigirl5,
    I plan on using this donor this week. I go in for Day 10 monitoring tomorrow morning and if all goes as it did last cycle I will have my IUI on Friday or Saturday.
  • Options
    Good luck Becky!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    OMgoodness, how exciting! I have (hopefully) first IUI Monday! I have my 10 day US on saturday. Becky-how did it look?? In line to inseminate? Olearye-let me know how the US goes! I'm getting really excited!
  • Options
    My Day 10 monitoring didn't go well. They thought they saw a cystic mass in my uterus and planned a SonoHyst on Tuesday. However when they did that Tuesday everything was fine. I have a uterine defect from when I had a c-section 7 years ago. Sometimes fluid gets in that and I guess that's all it was. Unfortunately I ovulated ON day 10 which was early but I did have a 20mm follicle but by Day 11 when they did the SonoHyst it was too late to go forward. That really stinks!!!!

Now I wait for my next cycle. Since I ovulated on Day 10 it should be a short cycle, most likely back to my 25 day cycle. Now I anxiously wait for my period once again!

That's very exciting Tomigirl. Is this your first IUI? Are you using any meds that you are going in for monitoring or are they just monitoring? Good luck. I can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!!
  • Options
    Oh I am sorry, I am sure that is frustrating. Im hoping that doesnt happen to me. So basically if you had not had to have the sono they would have inseminated??
    I was on clomid for 5 days, then Saturday is my US and hopefully HCG trigger shot, inseminate 2 days later is the plan.
  • Options
    Yes, they would have inseminated that afternoon if there wasn't that "cystic mass" that didn't really exist. That has been my luck from the start. It's hard to believe I started this process last March so it has almost been a year. In these past 10 months they have only done 1 IUI. Which I guess is better than 10 months of IUI's. My doctors are obsessive compulsive and have diagnosed other issues that needed taken care of plus a couple months of cysts. I suppose in the end obsessive compulsive is good because in the 1 IUI I had I got pregnant, just ended in a miscarriage. So I am hopeful once they actually go ahead with IUI 2 it will be successful. At least that is my hope!

Good luck on Saturday. I doubt you will have the same problem I did. I have been quite abnormal through all this. But good luck on Saturday. I'll be thinking about you.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your repeated misfortune. I too had a miscarriage about 18 months ago, its what finally made me realize I had to have a baby no matter the way. Well I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way for next month!! I will let you know about Saturday too! :) After reading your "i ovulated early" post, i checked to see if I was ovulating yet with a test my friend had, LOL, no LH surge yet....YAY!
  • Options
    just want to let you ladies know that ultrasound went great yesterday! it was fast, i think i could have stared at that screen for awhile but doctor says that everything looked good and fht were about 155 so that is a great number!

Tomigrl good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Omgoodness I am so happy for you Olearye! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Everything looked good, one healthy egg forming, just needs an extra couple days to grow. Go back Monday for more blood and another US! :)
  • Options
    Great news Tomigirl! Good luck on Monday. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    Sorry tomigrl my post didn't go through but wanted to wish you luck!!!
  • Options
    Its ok Olearye! Thanks!
    How are you feeling??
  • Options
    I am doing pretty well, to much work and not enough downtime so trying to catch up. I don't really having morning sickness but kinda feel like not much food sounds good but so hungry which is a bummer. Other than that some sore boobs and still little tired but doing pretty well otherwise.

So excited for you!
  • Options
    Olearye

Try some crackers or pretzels. I know this sounds horrible but you have to eat. That is what I started with when I got pregnant. Also ginger ale. I am nursing and do not seem to eat enough either so I understand.
  • Options
    Tomigirl, How did you make out on Monday? I'm anxious to hear how things measured.
  • Options
    Tomigirl how are things?
  • Options
    Hi ladies-

It turned into what I felt was watching a pot of water boil! LOL I had an US/bloodwork Sat, Mon, and this am again. FINALLY my biggest follicle was big enough, just administered my trigger shot and IUI is scheduled for Friday at 0900! I am so excited! After all those appts this week, I am surprised my boss has not fired me yet!
  • Options
    Lets try this again...(last post didnt go through)

Hi Ladies!!!!

Sorry, I just felt like I was trying to watch water boil this week! I had an US/bloodwork Sat, Mon, and this am. I got a call from my doc this afternoon that my biggest follicle was big enough and I just gave myself the trigger shot and IUI is scheduled for Friday at 0900! I am so excited! After all my time off this week, I will be surprised if my boss doesnt fire me! LOL

Thanks for checking on me! :)
  • Options
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thanks Jaimec!
  • Options
    How is your tww going Tomigrl? You only have a few days left. I wish you luck on getting a positive!!
  • Options
    Hi Becky! My blood test is tomorrow. I caved and tested at home the last couple days. I have only gotten BFN's. pretty sure that is what the blood test will reflect. I have my moments of discouragement, but I knew a BFP with IUI #1 was a long shot. I will know more when I find out results tomorrow. And regroup for next cycle attempt. How bout you? Is your IUI getting close???
  • Options
    Olearye-how are things?
  • Options
    Tomigrl I hope you get a nice surprise today and its a BFP but if not hang in there. I was supposed to have my IUI this week but ran into more problems. Its very frustrating. Out of the 12 months I've been ttc they have only done one IUI. And to make it even more frustrating is that my 1 IUI was positive but ended in miscarriage. This month I have a 5cm cyst so they cancelled this cycle. I am back on birth control for the month and should get my period the last week of February. So hopefully March will be my lucky month.

Don't get discouraged. It will happen when the time is right.
  • Options
    Well Becky, you give me Inspiration! Just heard from my doc, it was a BFN! But it's ok! Getting right back on the horse! Back in the game after my period starts in the next few days!
  • Options
    Hang in there!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that Tomigrl. Good for you keeping your spirits up. I've never been so anxious to get my period before starting this process. I hope it comes soon and you can get the next cycle started. Good luck for try #2!