Options

Planning on trying in January and I'm freaking out

Comments

• Options

@8485 im so sorry that you’re going through such a stressful time! I have you in my prayers ❤️ I’m glad the blood results came back fine. Hopefully all turns out well. Two more weeks till I go to the dr finally. It’s seems like a long time.

• Options

@Pinklady920 Thanks for the prayers! so both of my blood tests came back good. Dr. said the numbers look good and they went higher, as they should. My 1st ultrasound will be today!!!! I'm so excited. I hope we get to hear or see that lil heart flicker! I'm still spotting brown, as I wipe. But doctor doesn't seem to concerned, because he says brown usually is old blood. But seeing my lil jelly bean will ease my mind a bit. My husband, unfortunately will not be able to be at ultrasound with me because of the virus. But I will definitely keep you posted. :)

Also, I started getting morning sickness, nauseous only. but its definitely there. lol Dr. had me come back to work today and I forced myself to a bowl of cereal because I didn't want to come to work on an empty stomach. And surprisingly it helped with my nausea.

How are you feeling?

• Options

@8485 yay! How exciting! My first ultrasound is next week :) Sending you lots of prayers and happy baby vibes!
    Yeah girl this nausea is killing me, just nauseous also but all day its awful. It started to hit me really bad yesterday and has continued today. I am super grossed out by all food and only want sweets lol. This morning I ate peanut butter and jelly for breakfast and it was like my whole body celebrated lol.
    Can't wait to hear about your visit!

• Options

@Pinklady920 I saw my little jellybean and his tiny heart pumping away at 122 bpm! 😍 the tech at first couldn’t see that clearly cuz it is pretty early but then she did it vaginally and the picture was so much better. You can see a lil bean with a flicker and the yolk sac next to it. I wasn’t able to record, wasnt allowed, but tech gave me a bunch a photos!

On another note- an old wife's tale says if your craving sweets, might be a girl! What are you guys hoping for?

• Options

@8485 That's beautiful! How are you doing? I hope all is well in these crazy times. We went to our first appointment on Friday and they also did it vaginally and we saw our little one <3 it was the craziest thing I have ever experienced. We saw the little flickering of a heart and the yolk sac also. Dr. said everything is going well and that the baby is healthy. I feel so much better after that visit but now I'm struggling with constipation haha. Are you having any symptoms? Is this pregnancy different from your 1st one?

• Options

@Pinklady920 So glad your little family is doing well. We are too, thank God. Praying for all of this to go away soon.
    Yes, this pregnancy is different. I was very moody in the beginning, no patience....thankfully that seems to be going away. I'm nauseous longer this time. First pregnancy I would throw up every morning, but afterwards I was fine. This time around I'm nauseous throughout the day some days. I have only thrown up once, which was yesterday. My next appointment is next week :)

• Options

@Pinklady920 Hey! How are you doing? Just stopping by to see how your doing.

• Options

@8485 Hey! I was thinking about you the other day. I'm doing pretty good. Not much changing over here other than I'm starting to see some stretch marks coming in on my lower abdomen. Not many symptoms or anything. I haven't been to the dr since the last time I told you about. My next appointment is May 8th. How are you? Are you still having to go to work? I've been at home for over a month now. Which is crazy. Basically my whole first trimester has been at home in pj's lol.

• Options

@Pinklady920 I'm doing good, I think. Lol I had my 1st appt last week. I told him that I was spotting again on Easter and the entire week before. He ordered another ultrasound, just to make sure everything is still fine. Its going to be on Wed. I’m excited but scared at the same time. I showed him photos and he thinks its just old brown blood but he just wants to make sure. I’m not as nauseous as before. Once in a while. I am working but from home, so just as you just been in my pajamas. My husband will say “do your makeup, your hair” eh, what for lol. It’s just so crazy. I am so ready for this virus to disappear. if you don't mind me asking where are you from?

• Options

@8485 I'm so sorry that you're going through all of that. Lol yeah I haven't gotten ready in about a month. I hope you get good results today. I'm originally from Texas but right now my wife and I are in Iowa because of my job. You?

• Options

@Pinklady920 so my ultrasound went good, as far as I know. Thank God! I got to see my baby again! Its little heart was flickering away at 160 bpm. And baby was moving around.

Im from California.

• Options

@8485 that's good! I'm so glad you got to see your baby <3

• Options

@8485 Hey how are you! I was thinking about you today because since you're a week ahead you should be out of the first trimester right?! Congratulations!! I hope you're doing well. I feel like everything is going so fast. I have my next dr's appointment on Friday, wish me luck!

• Options

@Pinklady920 Hey! I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering how you're doing! Yes i should be out of the first trimester. Thank God. :) i have been feeling pretty well, no more spotting! But this heartburn kills me! Time is pretty fast, like in 6 months we will have a lil baby! Its still surreal to me... i cant wait to find out gender of our baby. My next appointment is next week.

How are you feeling? Good luck on your next appt. Do you get to see baby again?

• Options

@8485 yay no more spotting!! That's great thank God!! I haven't had any heartburn, or much of any symptoms, but I was watching a youtube video about how heartburn might be something that happens. Yes we will get to see the baby and are praying that everything is okay. I'll let you know how it goes :)

• Options

@Pinklady920 Hey how was your appt on Friday?! I remembered on Friday and then forgot to ask you! Can’t wait to hear how it went. And happy mothers day!

• Options

Hey @8485 thank you! Happy Mother's Day to you! So we went in for the ultrasound and the tech was asking me how I was doing. I told her I was nervous because I haven't had any symptoms or felt much of anything. And she said, okay lets see if you're one of the lucky ones. She barely touched my belly and yelled, YOU'RE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES! Lol I wasn't even ready or looking at the screens lol. But everything looks good so far. The Dr put me on baby aspirin because of my age and weight she said. We got new pics of the baby but still didn't hear the heart beat. Next ultrasound is in two months. How are you doing? I was thinking about you the other day because my wife is having killer heartburn lol.

• Options

@Pinklady920 omg, for a second I thought you were going to say you were having twins... lol so glad you got to see baby and everything looks good :smiley: so on your next ultrasound you should be able to find out gender right? Are you guys going to? We are anxious to find out what were having! My next appt is on wed but no ultrasound just check up.
    So what does aspirin do? I think you had mentioned in the first message you were same age as me- 35? My heartburn has been better. So is your wife getting the symptoms youre not lol. Poor girl.

• Options

@8485 haha no not twins. But that would have been nice! We do want to find out the gender, but I'm not sure if we want to share it with everyone or keep it to ourselves. I think I'm having a girl. But we will see! Do you have a preference on the gender?
    The aspirin is to prevent blood clots the Dr said. Even though I don't have high blood pressure right now and didn't have it before she said she wants to prevent any complications in my last trimester. Yes I'm 35! I'll be 36 in September :) before baby gets here.

• Options

@Pinklady920 well, honestly I think were both hoping for a girl. My son wanted a sister at first, now hes leaning for a brother. Either way we will be super happy but i just imagine a little mini me now. we have been talking names too. I think we have our boys name chosen already but the girl names are up in the air.

• Options

@8485 we’re having a girl!!!

• Options

@Pinklady920 omg!!!! Yay! So exciting! Congratulations! How did you guys find out already?! Im a little jealous lol. I want to find out what Im having already

• Options

@8485 thank you!! We’re super excited! When we went to the dr at the beginning of the month she recommended we do some genetic testing. There was a noninvasive one through blood draw that we opted for and it also tells you the gender with the results from the labs.

• Options

@Pinklady920 oh, yeah. We decided not to do that testing.

So, how's the baby girl doing?! Did you guys tell your family, gender reveal? Do you guys have a name already?

I hope you guys are doing well.

Every day that passes I am starting to get more excited. I just want to know what I'm having already so I can start buying stuff lol. My belly is starting to pop. I was already overweight so I'm really showing. Are you showing yet?

• Options

@Pinklady920 I have my ultrasound on the 29th, hopefully will find out gender! I cant wait

• Options

@Pinklady920 It’s a GIRL!!!!! So cool, were both having girls!

Hope you guys are doing well. Haven’t heard from you in a while.

• Options

@8485 AHHHH!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Sorry I haven't been on here much. I don't know if you're interested in exchanging emails or something. Even if we create fake emails just to get in touch haha. I'm doing good! Super sad that my first pregnancy is falling under all this COVID madness. But me and baby are healthy and everything seems to be going according to schedule. How are you?

• Options

@Pinklady920 I am doing well, getting bigger by the day. Feeling baby girl move like crazy, which I love. So glad to hear from you. Here's my "email", would love to keep in touch.... lxb8485@gmail.com

• Options

@Pinklady920 we are about to try with donor 14643, do you know of any other pregancies from this donor? We previously used a featured donor and had two failed IUI cycles, hoping for a miracle with this one.

• Options

Hey everyone! My wife and I used 14643 and got pregnant. Due in June with a boy!! Any more baby updates from either of you? :)