Options

Planning on trying in January and I'm freaking out

Comments

• Options

@8485 YAY!!! I’m glad they’re letting you go in on a Friday!! Lots of luck and baby dust your way ❤️

• Options

@Pinklady920 I know! thank you!

• Options

Ok @8485 I'm going in for my 2nd round tomorrow!! I'm also feeling super positive about this one! I hope you're doing well! How are you feeling?

• Options

@Pinklady920 Yay! Good luck tomorrow! Wouldn't it be awesome if we both got a BFP this time around! :)
    So I'm feeling well. This time around, the process was easier for me. I guess because I knew what to expect this time around. I did spot right after procedure, but less than last time. I also feel very positive about this one, but then again I feel like I shouldn't get my hopes too high. lol

The day of the procedure, maybe an hour before the procedure, I was sitting at my desk at work and my coworker came in and said to me "today is going to be a lucky day". He doesn't know anything personal about me. But when he said that, I took it like a sign. :)

• Options

@Pinklady920 How did round 2 go?

• Options

@8485 Omg it was awful!! Lol! So last insemination wasn't necessarily enjoyable, but it was tolerable. The nurse was super sweet and it was a really calm experience and my wife was able to push the plunger on the sperm and it was all sunshine and butterflies right lol. But this time I cried a little bit from the pain honestly. This might be TMI but the nurse needed to use the larger speculum to reach my cervix, which for crying out loud of course this would be my luck as a lesbian woman lol! And I felt like I was being ripped open it was so painful. ALSO! It slipped out and kept moving around so instead of enduring the pain from the nurse trying over and over to get it into position, I asked if my wife could hold it in place because I was about to tap out for real. LOL! It was so awkward. The nurse was giving my wife a tutorial on insemination while she was fishing around for my uterus and I was trying my hardest not to be tense. This nurse didn't offer my wife the option of pushing in the sperm but it was fine. She had a front row seat anyway lol. Anyway, hopefully this isn't any indication of what my pregnancy will be like. Just putting it out into the universe already On the plus side, this nurse said that everything looked like it was in optimal position, my cervix and mucous. The nurse didn't say that last time so we're crossing our fingers!!

Last time we tiptoed around the topic and didn't want to get our hopes up and spoke in hypotheticals about everything. So this time we are just saying that I'm pregnant. Hopefully it was your lucky day on Friday and mine today :blush:

• Options

@Pinklady920 That is so weird...my doctor was having a hard time with the insemination this time around as well. He said it was hard to go in and that my cervix was hard, whatever that means lol. But, fortunately for me it was less uncomfortable. Last time I cramped more during the insemination.
    FYI: I'm actually straight and have been married to my husband for 9 years and we have a beautiful 8 year old son. Unfortunately for unknown reasons my husband became sterile and that's why we are in this process. We decided to go this route, he knows I'm doing this, but has not been involved with my appointments because he wants to be surprised. Sometimes I feel like talking to him about all this, but then I know he worries too much about everything and it would probably make the process more stressful. lol

• Options

@8485 thank you for sharing your story with me and all of us on here <3 I'm glad that we get to go through this together even though we are strangers and probably far in distance from each other. How are you feeling? One week down for you!

• Options

@Pinklady920 One week down :) I have been cramping for 4 days. Last night I kept waking up throughout the night, which is not me. I'm a very deep sleeper. But other than that, I feel fine.

My husband did ask me questions yesterday, as he saw on our bank account that I bought a second vial. He started to get very excited. I'm really hoping and praying that it takes this time around. One more week! :)

• Options

@8485 Maybe it's just me, but every little pain I feel in my body I automatically assume that I'm pregnant! Ugh I just want to know already. I feel like the TWW feels longer the second time around. How are you feeling? You're getting ready to test! I'm so excited for you!

• Options

@Pinklady920 i honestly know what your saying! I’m assuming I’m pregnant since like 4dpo LOL I’m still cramping... and my sleeping is still not deep as usual. I hope I’m right but I wasn’t last month lol I try not to get my hopes high but its impossible. I’m debating if I should test Wednesday 12dpo with my early detection test... I think I just might do it!

• Options

@Pinklady920 Guess what!!!!!! I got my BFP! I can't believe it...I guess it WAS a lucky day for me. God listens to prayers! :)

How are you feeling? Your test day should be coming up soon too. I hope and pray you will join me this round.

• Options

@8485 YYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you! I texted my wife right away and said 8485 got a BFP lol. Thank God and I pray that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Yeah so today is day 8 for me. I want to test on day 10 but I'm scared lol. I've been very emotional lately. But idk, I feel like I don't have for sure signs that I'm pregnant. Whatever those are rights lol. I just really want this to work out for me.

• Options

@Pinklady920 Thank you! :) I love how we bond on here, not actually knowing each other.

Maybe you should wait at least until day 12...I read 10 days is sometimes still too early, and then if you do get a negative you will only feel down. It is so hard to wait though. I was going to wait till 14 but couldnt do it. Today is my 12dpo and the line is light, definitely there but light. I will probably retest on Saturday again, before I tell my husband...if I can hold it in. lol

Send you lots of baby dust and good luck to you and your wife.

• Options

@8485 today is your day!!! I’m praying for another BFP for you!
    Or tomorrow!

• Options

@Pinklady920 Hey, I was thinking of you this morning as I was driving to work!
    So, I did retest this morning and its still a BFP, much darker this time! My Dr should be confirming it early next week with a blood test.

Did you test this morning? or did you decide to wait? How are you feeling?

I have been waking up with headaches the past 2 days.

• Options

@8485 yay! Have you told your husband yet? Ok I’ll keep you in my thoughts for that appointment.

I haven’t tested yet. I think I might just wait the full 14 days. I feel this slight cramp sometimes in my lower abdomen. I thought it was from working out so I stopped this week but I can still feel it 😬 it might be something. It might be nothing lol who knows.

• Options

@8485 but recently I’ve also been having trouble sleeping. I wake up at like 4 or 5 am and can’t go back to sleep

• Options

@Pinklady920 OMG! I'm getting so excited for you. It sounds like I was going through. So you'll test Tuesday? I'll be praying for you!

I haven't told my husband yet. I'm dying to. The day I first tested and got home from work. As soon as I came in, he said "did you start your period already?" like he knew. I told him I hadn't but supposed to Saturday. Then later that night he hugged from behind, put his hands on my belly and said "is my baby girl in there?" You don't know how hard it was for me not to say anything. I think I might tell him and my son today.

I have been planning this for a very looooooong time. lol
    I have a photo of my son kneeling in front a the big cross in front of Santa Barbara Mission. That day I asked him what he was praying for when he knelt, and he told me for a baby sister/brother. I'm glad I got to capture that moment. So I printed that photo and added the bible verse 1 John 5:15 on it. I will frame it and give it to him, along with a tshirt that says Big Brother Finally. And I'm giving my husband a onesie that says "I am proof God answers prayers"

• Options

@8485 that sounds beautiful! I can’t wait to hear how it went. I’m so happy for you and your family! So we tested yesterday! And we got the faintest plus sign lol it’s so faint that I don’t want to believe it lol. But I’m still being positive! Looking forward to Tuesday! Praying for a dark BFP!

• Options

@Pinklady920 OMG!!! Yay! Pregnant buddies! Lol so happy for you! How are you feeling?

So i told my husband and son yesterday. My son didn't remember what he prayed for that day. He mentioned everything except that lol and then he opened up the tshirt, he read it but didnt get it, at the same time my husband opened the onsie and couldnt believe. I got it on video. My son’s expression was the best when I said “we are having a baby!” My husband cried a little. My son is so excited and wants to let everyone know. He didnt want to take the Big Brother tshirt off. And he already told me that I better start eating healthy lol Hes on me!

I can’t wait to hear from you on Tuesday!

• Options

@8485 BFP!!!!!! ❤️❤️😭😭

• Options

Also, @8485 that sounds wonderful to share it with your family! I’m glad that everyone is excited for the new adventure.

• Options

@Pinklady920 Yay! Congratulations to you and your wife! A baby is honestly the greatest blessing. I pray we both have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.

• Options

@Pinklady920 How are you feeling?

I just got a call from my dr's office- they confirmed by pregnancy through blood test! I feel so happy! It's starting to feel real! My first sonogram is going to be scheduled, should be in 2 weeks!

• Options

@8485 Sorry I haven't been on here much. My job has been crazy with all this coronavirus stuff. I feel ok, today I woke up really nauseous and I can still feel it but I haven't thrown up thank God. I've been super tired. But overall still super excited! So I'm not seeing my dr until April 3rd. They said that the pee test is fine to go on. Which idk how to feel about haha. On the 3rd they're going to do the sonogram! How are you feeling? Any symptoms? I'm so glad you got that confirmation! We haven't really told anyone because now I'm scared of miscarriage. But hopefully I will feel better after seeing the dr

• Options

@Pinklady920 I'm actually feeling pretty good. I get headaches frequently, heartburn for anything, I feel sleepy, but other than that pretty good.

I know what your saying about miscarriage (thought is very scary), but we should try not to think about it and be positive.

I still haven't told my family, but I kinda feel like I should, because my husband has been telling everyone, and I dont want them to hear about it another way.

• Options

@8485 Hey how are you? I hope you and your family are well and safe. You're right about staying positive!! Thank you for the reminder :smiley: I just feel lucky to be at this point. So far I haven't had many symptoms.

• Options

@Pinklady920 so, i am doing ok, trying to stay positive like I told you to be. Monday I used the restroom Before leaving work, and saw a pink blood stain on my undies. I freaked out and called my doctor. I did get to talk to him. He said it doesn’t mean something bad is happening, it can be normal. He said as long as I didn’t bleed a lot, I shouldn’t worry that much. He was going to set up a sonogram for yesterday but they said I’m too early for sonogram, so instead he had me do bloodwork and I will do it again on Monday, so he can compare levels, if they go higher, everything should be fine. He took me off of work until next wednesday and Im being extra precautious- not doing much at home. I’m so scared, but I need to be positive and pray to God that my little one hangs on. That was the only pink blood, then yesterday as I wiped after using restroom it was brown.

I talked to my sister that is 7 months pregnant because she had some spotting at the beginning of her pregnancy and she made me feel better. She said she spotted from the end of 5th week till her 10th week. She even had blood cloths at one point. And her pregnancy is well now. I have to keep my faith that it will all be okay.

• Options

@Pinklady920 So, they just called me from my drs office. they said they got my blood tests results from yesterday and dr. is happy with the high numbers :) now we will need to compare them with next Monday's tests. I am feeling better, a bit of relief. Please say a prayer for my lil orange seed today.