Options

Vials for Sale - 14296

HLM73HLM73 Posts: 5
edited September 20, 2018 7:37PM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

Hi, I have 3 vials of donor 14296 to sell, all ICI Premium. As you know, he has no vials left at CCB and will have no more in the future.

I would prefer to sell all 3 at once, but depends on the offer. He is not 'sibling only' at this stage, but I was advised this may change. Donor is good, motility and fertilization great.

Sadly, I didn't have a pregnancy from this donor as I had issues with my eggs, and I now can't afford to continue. Hopefully the vials can help someone else!!

Contact me here on the board, or privately at: hlm730116@gmail.com

Comments

• Options

Hello,
    I sent you a couple of emails. Are the vials still available? I'm interested.

• Options

Hello!
    I am interested. Are the vials still available?

• Options

Hi - my wife and I are interested in possibly purchasing these vials. I also sent you an email at the email address above! Thank you in advance!

• Options

Update: please note the vials noted in my above post are now sold and no longer available. I wish you all well in your fertility journeys! Thx, HLM

• Options

Hello!

I wanted to put it out there that my wife and I are looking to sell the extra vials we have of donor 14296. We have 4 available to sell.

We have two wonderful kiddos by this donor, but have decided to close the door on having a third. We hope they can help someone else's family! Contact me here on the message board and/or at mille121@gmail.com.

Thank you!

• Options

Hi, I have 1 vial available from donor 14296. I have an amazing son from this donor. If you are interested, email me at:
    Groverjen2@hotmail.com

Also, I would be interested in connecting with other families that have children from this donor. Please feel free to email me.

Thanks,
    Jen

• Options

@bellasrose78 Hello My name is Sarah I wanted to know what's the price for the vials if they are still available? Please feel free to contact me on here or at sarahberg05@yahoo.com thanks and have a good day.

• Options

Hi Sarah, I unfortunately don’t have any more vials. I sold my last one back to the cryobank. You might call and ask if they have any remaining. Good luck!